youtube.com/user/VenusAngelic
youtube.com/watch?v=2Os27b9qk5g
youtube.com/watch?v=7GmNkkztRxI
youtube.com/watch?v=t03Az7HiMLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is he?

It never started in the first place

Someone hide that poor chaps god awful chin

Someone said unflattering things about him, bu-fucking-hu.
If he lets that get under his skin, well he's fucked.

I hope so. Idubbbz is a hero.

What's the story here

Why is Idubbbz an hero?
Are you retarded?

How the fuck are we expected to even know who that is unless you tell us, OP?

#nochin

Did you not watch his Leafy episode of content cop? Leafy's going to get harassed into oblivion now. Good on him.

Who is that?

I have no idea what happened and why is everyone memeing this guy everywhere, I guess he pissed off some kids, and those same kids and their respective pedophiles turned it against him or something?

It's not like the new youtube people are actually fun to watch, as far as I can remember, since Felix got big the quality of the big channels decreased significantly, but I used to love rwj back in the days, so it's not like I can't say anything.

Can someone put some context? I don't get it who are we talking about??

No, he tens to piss off adults and call 30 year olds "old men" - He also rips on people for being ugly, when he is nearly always uglier than they are.

Basically he's a very pathetic human being who uses his childish, unfunny, yet somewhat edgy jokes and way of talking to attract kids and make them feel like they're in somekind of and edgy grown up club where they 'bully' others for no reason. I wouldn't mind if it were actual bulying, but it's basically just pointiog out obvious things and reacting in unnatural ways.

And this is why op thinks his life is over.

youtube.com/watch?v=m4XahX7cuU8

satanic trips took leafy's chin

The guy in OP's pic is a youtuber named Leafy
He's.. shit, to put put it simply.
He talks shit about people in the videos on his channel
Another youtuber, idubbbz, recently made a video about him, and his lack of a chin

Finally found him.

Sup satanic trips. I just googled the hashtag #nochin. It's some lame YouTube star that's getting bullied or something. Who gives a fuck, I stopped caring about YouTube stars a long time ago.

hive mind

What idubs said was no big deal. But everyone in the YouTube community made it big. Just like marina joice. Give me dubs if your being held hostage

god i hope so

Anyone up for a Photoshop game. Make something and the tweet at him

kids are getting upset because one youtuber called another youtuber

Satan here
so.. someone talks shit about another shittalker on youtube, so many newfags... ohh well..
any indications of anhero yet?

2 days and no response, will have to wait what leafy does

Leafy talks shit about everyone. It the crys when someone talks shit about him . aka keemstar. Also leafy made himself look like the victim

no idea who that is

i didnt find idubbz video particularly good or funny at all

Jesus christ, and I thought this type of high school drama was something exclusive to twich.

It was overly long, but he had some good points, and some humorous parts, like the pin the chin on the leafy shit, that was kekworthy

you just wait until his video comes out tonight hes gonna knock idubbz out of the water

I think the video was funny. But the internet forgets that its just a comedy video and makes everything personal

By saying idubzz is a handicap 100, times and call him a grown ass man 100 times.

Who is he and why does he have no chin?

Find Content Cop Leafy by Idubbz on YouTube.

I'm on the edge of my seat...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

#NoChin

You can't use # on Sup Forums how new are you

I fucking hope so.

#speakforyourself old fag

>using hashtags
Get out

#2008FagReportingInGoFuckYourselfNIgger

Is this bitch fucking retarded

"Hey,look at this retard repeating himself"
>ate pewdiepie's ass hair

Is there anybody more based than idubbz?
Nope

nah.

GradeAunderA

you mean pewdiepie

Papa

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK

ABOUT YOUTUBE KIDS

THESE THREADS ARE WORSE THAN CELEB GOSSIP

FUCK THESE KIDS

You mean markiplier

>Someone said unflattering things about him, bu-fucking-hu.
>If he lets that get under his chin, well he's fucked.

fixed it for you

You mean jacksepticeye

ok so this guy has a youtube account with a ton of subs
he posts a video every day where he basically watches someone else's video and laughs at their face
idubbbz laughed at leafy's face and kept saying "weak chin"

#watchme

The adoring fan had a chin though

Fucking lol'd

he's so fucking ugly i dont know how anyone can stand to look at him

iDubz ripped this faggot a new one

He should terminate his pathetic life

He should move to China, he'll easily find a Chin there

If you care about any of this, youre a pathetic piece of shit

honest question, how do you guys find/follow these things?

fuging gread! x-dddddD

leafy is a youtuber that became famous thanks to evalion

By watching Youtube videos, this chinless half breed has like 5 million subs, it's hard to miss him

Well, tbh i used to kinda watch him when he was below 600 000 subs, back then the whole bully thing was new and he actually made some decent content, after that it just went to pure vomit inducing cancer. And i 'find' it by simply watching edup, he is prolly the most entertainging being youtube.

that face is faggotry incarnate

whoooa tripdubs, impressive

my bad don't really follow much on youtube except for furze, some workout stuff, and instructional shit

don't get me wrong i've got some time on my hands but not that much time to sit and listen to some ugly little faggot acting snarky about every little thing

do you not watch youtube regularly?

as you know the internet community can get pretty cancerous, especially Sup Forums

and over the past 5 years or so we get cancerous Youtubers like h3h3, filthyfrank etc that is relatable to the Sup Forums mindset - anti-pc, degenerate, and all the horrible things we anons do

now they're totaly different than the kind of other cancerous Youtubers like the typical Pewdiepie and shit, they don't seem to be the kind of anons that live, eat, sleep and shit Sup Forums stuf

but they do often include Sup Forums pop cultures and memes in their Youtube content

.cont

#REEE

Itbetterbe.
>BtwMyFuckingSpaceKeyIsBroken

I'm sure nothing will come of this, Leafy will take this all on the chin.

un-fucking-nigger-canny

If you're on Youtube regularly, and likes vidya gaem, you're likely subscribed to a few of such Youtubers that make a series of gameplay videos

And if by chance you're subbed to a few of these cancerous Gamers who likes to meme alot

Surely at one point you'll come across degenerate Youtubers and you'l just keep finding more and more retards

Regardless of you being a Sup Forums loser or not.. You could be following some decent Youtubers and end up following the more cancerous channels

Or you could be directed right to them from the start, since they're a fucking trending meme on Youtube today

copy and paste it retard

fetal mother fucking alcohol syndrome.

He looks like a Bob's Burgers character

trips confirm

iDubbbz*

And yes, Papa Franku Senpai will always be the one who holds the title of the most Based YouTuber

>he appears to be a fucking inconsiderate prick, a little bitchy faggot shitting everyone especially the disabled kids online

Yet in real life, he tries HARD to appear as a decent guy, soft-talking cool guy who seemed chill

BUT again in reality it's another facade, because he is truly an insecure faggot, who really REALLY thinks he's special, and REALLY thought he is good-looking even with his nochin, balloon forehead he tried SO HARD to cover with his hair and cap, and that gay hand symbol he keeps doing to cover his chin

Really, this faggot is an insecure self-aware piece of shit, who keeps talking down on others so THEY would get shit on instead of himself.

IDubbz is based, while he does seemed like an asshole on screen, he REALLY does seemed to be a decent guy in real life.

This faggot Leafy kid is a pretentious, self-aware, self-absorbed special snowflake faggot IRL, and tries SO HARD to cover it up, not just in Youtube but IRL too.

What about Venus Angelic

youtube.com/user/VenusAngelic

nah man, you can tell Joji is disturbed and insecure IRL, he seemed very sensitive probably due to some childhood trauma, his depression and suicidal phase could trigger anytime if pushed hard

iDubbz is not as fucked as he is, he doesn't seemed to have been 'broken' yet, barely hangs in there tho

Idubbbz shows just how clever and smarter than Leafy he is, But also comes out as an ass. Good video if you enjoy what It is but the only funny part is that hobo whispering something like "fuck off" or "ha ha". That's like LITERALLY what comedy has come to and for a single sec Ian awkardly realizes that.

i mean i get the cancer that is this shithole.. but i guess i just don't care outside of this fucking place as much to dedicate significant time continually surrounding myself with this kind of faggotry

especially when i know those idiots are actually making significant money off views.. when i feel like it i come on here blow off some steam as an user and then go back to my life.. thats pretty much it

His life might aswell be over, so many memes have been made
youtube.com/watch?v=2Os27b9qk5g
youtube.com/watch?v=7GmNkkztRxI
youtube.com/watch?v=t03Az7HiMLE

It's not much the on-screen Youtube persona that makes these guys sucked, but the actual real-life persona they are

iDubbz really seemed like a normal decent guy, h3h3 seemed just as tourret-downie as he is on videos, Joji is a sensitive delicate guy, but Leafy, - as much of a prick he is on video, he tries HARD to appear like a likeable chill guy IRL, pretentious, self-aware faggot

then good for you

in some ways most the frequent Sup Forums losers do get their Sup Forums dose on Youtube as well, and most of the retard, edgy, meme-loving kids that likes meme on Youtube eventually ends up on Sup Forums

it's a circle of no-life

Looks like a used car salesmen