The police interviewed the mom and she did it anyway

The police interviewed the mom and she did it anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.
koat.
google.com/amp/s/www.abqjournal.com/844611/victorias-nightmare-began-before-fatal-night.html/amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Period blood

Story behind this?

Captain Ron in the Library with a fish fork.

happened in the shit-hole city I live in. fuck this fucking place.

Story?

inquisitr.
com/3459670/victoria-martens/

Reverse image search led to this. Faggot OP not linking story.

The mom was letting people on the internet have facial abuse style sex with her 11 year old daughter in NM.

backstory: girl wanted brownies, wouldnt stop asking for brownies, went on for some time, drove mom crazy, finally mom brought 3 niggers to her house, niggers nignogged the girl, girl is kill, mom arrested while shouting "theres your fuckin brownies you little brat!" as she was taken away

mother let a dude and her cousin rape her daughter. the couple had her ingest meth, then stabbed her, dismembered her, and tried to burn her in a hotel bathtub. apparently the mom had been recording every time she sold her daughter

Such a beautiful little girl.

How can you call conservatives deplorable when your people are the ones who commit most murder, mass shootings, rape, theft, etc?

Fucking idiots.

they should let the girls real dad beat the shit out of the killers with a baseball bat. for like an hour.

You're in Albuquerque? I live in NM too. There's SO MUCH of this shit going on down here.

RIP in peace, little loli.

>10 year old
>injected with heroin
>own mother watches as she gets raped and strangled to death

Well, time to fap.

in a perfect world user. fuck albuquerque. nothing but fucking methheads and welfare riders.
yup, it sure is. and now CYFD is fucked now that everyone knows for sure how fucking incompetent they are. in fact a guy I went to HS with was just arrested for fracturing his nephew's skull

Thanks op, fuck some people are scum.

Thanks for the reply.
That's fucking sick, I fucking hate degenerates like these. I hope they get fucking death sentences.

Another albuquerque bro reporting. This is now the most nm fags I've seen in one thread at one time. Remarkable.

I wish nothing but pain to the mom and those other people. I hope they die slowly and painfully

NO WAY!!!
Thats exactly what I would do with her

not just that, they gave the kid meth to "calm it down" as well

sucks to have been that kid, get raped for half your life then murdered

death sentences are far too lenient for scum like this, they deserve to be flayed alive and left to rot in the sun with no skin

sadly they're not being kept in general population because muh liberals. no death sentence here either.

It's legitimatly weird to see people on /B acting like human beings, but believe me. I would like a few minutes with the cunts that did this.

Heard about this story. I've been looking for the court documents but no luck. Anyone?

ongoing investigation because they were probably filming and selling the vids. no documents available yet

From ops pic she looks like a normal girl and the house looks clean and respectable. Sexual abuse, forced drug taking and murder aren't the first thing I thought when I saw it. Fuck her mother and everyone involved.

That reply is perfect. That's exactly what they fucking need, excuse my petty death sentence exclamation.

Maybe while they get what offers, they should be put on meth to 'Calm it down', just to keep these fucks alive in that pain much longer.

How do you know it was like that?

I fapped to her.

I feel great, knowing that she's been tortured to death gives me a fucking boner.

There are. News outlets have them already.

Someone give a link to story fags

I take that reply back.
I thought you guys were kidding.

what us "facial abuse style sex" lol wtf

And this is how you know there is no god

What the fuck is /B?
Idiot

i wish

i bet at least 1 gets off easy by ratting on the other 2

Google facial abuse.

Mom!
Get in here!
This is that edgy fella I was telling you about!

they were giving her facials??

koat.
com/news/new-disturbing-details-revealed-in-victoria-martens-case/41662498

anybody got those recordings?

I'm just a regular Sup Forumstard.

Not my fault everyone here is acting like a newfag.

You must be new

they were bashing her skull in while fucking her
sorry no vid source yet
use yer imagination to fap

ur just a regular faggot, faggot

ow yiss

all dat edge.
all dem maymays

making that shit up

Keep getting mad, kid.

google.com/amp/s/www.abqjournal.com/844611/victorias-nightmare-began-before-fatal-night.html/amp

Kek, all of you saying her mom and the guys who raped her should die are just as bad as they are.

Just lock them up on small individual cells for the rest of their lives, with minimum care for them to stay alive as long as possible, and making sur they never go out of their cell. That is worth than anything.

you don't know shit you fag

>Gonzalez
Fucking spics and metheads need to be exteminated.

What is facial abuse?

so close to quads

Ask your mom.

maybe Sup Forums should have a criminals on the loose section

.01/10

faggot

I came

Still butthurt? lol

wow, thats really fucked up

not as butthurt as the girl in the story.

ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>faggot
Got b& 4 times today pizza.
And you, pussy?

Yeah, I doubt that.

"I'm le trolling these guys XD I'm so cool for being a regular b/tard lol"

So ... go for the long torture on them instead?

And that makes it better then the ones who feel these people should be killed - how?

>there's really a no win solution to this situation

Fuck you I'm behind 7 proxies.

>this shit makes me sad
have i become a normie?

this is proof there is no god

Back in the day before newfags....people used to call this place /b b/ Sup Forums /B B/ Sup Forums b or B.
It made it easier to identify bros when trolling blogtv.
That's my story anyway

samefag

god this is so digusted i hope they get the death penalty

are there videos?

Here's pic of mom

We should sell the mom. IMO

right there with ya.
and yes we have

Fuck off newfag!

no death penalty in NM sadly

I didn't post pictures of cat with the funny banana picture edited on them for the lulz.

Nigga what

Only 7?

Hope they get killed in prison. Tortured.

>being this mad

It's not technically torture, since no harm is done to them. It's a better solution because at least it's not a form of revenge, killing them because they killed that girl is revenge, and that's not what justice is about.

At leadt that's how I see things

you can tell shes enjoying it

So, are we ('Murica) finally going to accept that scaphism and repeated rape is the only acceptable form of punishment for scum like this?

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!
Friend from dark web has stills from video. Just checking authenticity.

came

How does SHE come out of such a ugly looking piece of shit???

Like fug, look at the girl, she looks beautiful, but the mom is such a fucking trash genetics

HOW??

>Trying to be edgy this hard

Yeah same deal here man i wanna get outta here asap

its not about revenge, its about purging our society of scum. sometimes you have to take out the trash

That's after years of meth & coalburning