/got/ general

The King and Queen in the North Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10000156/r
vox.com/2015/5/7/8568477/game-of-thrones-dany-villain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AZOR
JON

A reminder that the /Highgarden/ master plan is happening!

FIRST FOR NEW KINGS LANDING

Highgarden master plan?

#buttslut

>Margaery convinces Tommen to become the faith's champion to avoid pointless bloodshed
>Cersei has to either lose her trial or have the mountain cut Tommen in half

Promise me, Tommen!

I summon the autistic showfag!!

mfw Sup Forums is fucking ded

Isn't that all of us?

Daily reminder that Daenerys is the true antagonist of ASOIAF/GoT, and the White Walkers will turn out to be alright.

>GRRM said it was all good to have Aragorn become king, but we don't know if he's good at it. "What's his tax policy?".
>Daenerys then goes through political issues such as this in Meereen and tries to learn how to rule, but ultimately, she fails at every turn and declares that she will rule with FIRE AND BLOOD now.
>GRRM subverts tropes in general, and said he disliked the idea of a "dark lord". The White Walkers aren't evil, and we learn they were made by the CotF. They probably want revenge like 99% of Westerosi. Jon or others will make peace with them, most likely.
>The one normies thought was the hero then will turn out to be the true enemy.
>She will arrive in a broken Westeros, take the throne by force and maybe even destroy King's Landing because Drogon might ignite the wildfire caches.
>She won't be able to rule Westeros because she's terrible at it and she couldn't take care of one city, so Seven Kingdoms is unlikely.
>Everyone will hate her
>She will go mad and kill many people

It's pretty much confirmed, anons.

It's friday

Nth for Shireen

This trial can't happen, if she's proven guilty of incestous adultery, Tommen loses legitimacy and Faith might move against him.

This is the rightful thread, leave this

>Jonautist is the Jonsa faggot

Figures.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GO TO /lit/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT TALK ABOUT MUH d&d LIKE THAT THEY WORK VERY HARD

My fucking God

>daily
stop posting it threadly then

I dreamt about Stannis last night. I was in a castle, fully staffed, and we were preparing against an attack. Stannis gave a rousing speech, calling us to ready ourselves to hold the forces back, fortify the castle, and survive.

I never liked Stannis. What does this mean? What have you done to me, /got/?

Na
strawpoll.me/10000156/r

Fuck off.

Made first, posted first faggot

Stop.

When did you learn to accept the Aegon twist and hope he genuinely is a Targaryen and not a Blackfyre?

Also why didn't Ned pass on Robert's message to not kill Daenerys since Robert forgave her before dying. I understand the whole circumstance of him being captured and all and probably not having enough time but do you think it'll play a role in TWOW or ADOS? Daenerys will get to Westeros, prepare to attack then receive a message from Bran about Robert and Ned's conversation regarding his last wishes, do you think she will be forgiving enough not to seek vengeance?

my point is that it's not out of character for Ellaria to kill a girl from a family she hates like the plague

First for Azor Bran

No

But if she wins, she'd be innocent

most beautiful girl in the seven continents

Mad King's gonna freak

MADNUSS
HAS
HAD
ITS
DAY

Anybody have the storytime with old Nan where she threatened to put Bran's shit back inside him?

thought he couldn't get any uglier

> If you had to pick a mom from GoT, who would it be?
Mine would be Lady Crane.

Reminder it will be settled in a Trial of Seven over who gets the Iron Throne.

Cleganbowl will be cancelled and they'll become knights of either side to fight one another in the true Cleganbowl.

But it's the first time I post it today, user.

>t. virgin

Seek vengeance on whom? They're both dead

>That's widows peak

Coming his hair back was a mistake.

Talisa Westerling

Cleganebowl will be a non-lethal King of the Ring style match in a cage with a ladder and whoever gets the briefcase gets a new improved contract to serve the King

Doesn't she still want to kill the usurpers allies and the Lannisters and shit?

agreed.

>No mace in the upper left corner

Let us all bend the knee to our lord, master, and savior, the rightful king Stannis "The Mannis" Baratheon. May he cleanse this cruel world of Dornish filth and the Targs.

>tfw no Margaery walk of atonement

>wants to take revenge on people she doesnt know and hasnt even heard of

>"kill them all kellyc"

how is she not a villain?

get fucked

I hate her, she reminds me of merkel.

He looks like The Crow with downs.

Objectively correct chart

Who is the broken man?

Shame on you

The Lannisters are apparently evil despite there being no moral settings in ASOIAF.

Next you'll be telling me the Boltons are evil incarnate or something.

The Usurper is dead, and so are most of his allies. Jamie Lannister is definitely on her list. Tommen and Myrcella too, for obvious reasons. But she's already shown a willingness to accept Tyrion into her inner circle in the show, and something similar is likely coming soon in the book. She's not after innocent relatives, so I can't see how that conversation would change anything about her plans

Nice

nah

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Bran

He looks like a fruit

>mfw more bad pussi next episode

YES

>an upside down, tortured man on their banners
>do you think we are the baddies?

Sandor

Anybody?

ONE TRUE KING
N
E

T
R
U
E

K
I
N
G

Dany shits on suicide watch.

Reminder that The Mountain's actor posted this picture on his Instagram (I think it was that website).

I want to be locked in a dungeon cell with her for years and we'd eventually bond together over our situation and stuff.

fuck off

not their fault their fathers chose this banner

Imagine if that nigger Gregor had Ice

What was the deal with this guy? Was he actually rich? Why did he have that empty vault?

But it will be a fake Daenerys in the show, user.

Reminder Boltons are innocent.

>undead Gregor in full plate and helm armed with Ice

She'd manipulate you into confessing that you're guilty for her sins

>Our ambitious dishonorable kinslaying incompetent retard of a king burns his own daughter to get rid of 6 inches of snow
>After all this time, finally, we are A Feast For Crows

OH FUCK

CLEGANEBOWL FUCKING CONFIRMED

GET HYPE

ETC. XD

(quietly waits for upvotes)

It was just Dabid attempting an epic twist for no good reason

Might be the dog rape in the books.

Yfw you realize the white walkers are actually the good guys. Think of them like the blue people from Avatar and the humans came and invaded their land.

user i\m hype like everybody else but how does that indicate anything about cleganebowl
he likely just thought it looked rad as fuck

That means you're one of us now. Bend the knee.

He was just selling the appearance of wealth and success to further his political agenda.

Pic unrelated.

t. Preston

Episode titles usually refer to an overarching theme. There were be several broken men. Probably Loras, Edmure, Sandor, Theon, Stannis

Don't know why I'm hype for the last one, but I am. I never really liked him when he was alive.

Where did i hear that before...
Oh yeah, here vox.com/2015/5/7/8568477/game-of-thrones-dany-villain

>tfw no happy ending confirmed
Should us normies stop watching now then?

You don't know what you've got until you lose it

So is it confirmed that Bran made the Mad King go insane? He's obviously going to hear Meera or someone say "burn them all" in reference to a pile of logs or dead bodies. But since he's warging to see King Aerys, it'll make Aerys start repeating "burn them all" ad infinitum.

Yeah, it's very possible, since ASOIAF is supposed to have "an environmental message". Too bad that GRRM isn't able to give up on eating meat, unlike Cameron.

He posted it after S6 was filmed though. I agree it's most likely why but you never know, he could be teasing.

kek

Don't worry m8. You can get cucked by Renly in the dungeons.

I was on board with it but now that everyone started repeating it I don't think it will happen

Could someone photoshop Bran's face onto the leprechaun and Aerys onto Ralph?

That's too cute by half. Aerys' madness (and particularly the fire-obsessed portion of it) makes sense on its own. Don't try to shoehorn a time travel plot into it

post yfw when our king returns

>'The Targaryens have always been as unstable as they were great, but this one seems a beast in human skin'.

>'Viserys Targaryen was bitter and entitled, aye, but a man could deal with Viserys. We've all known worse. But this younger sister of his ... they say she's mad and cruel, a monster'.

>'The evil is in her blood, she is an inbred born of rape. An usurper, no matter what Barristan Turncloak says'.

>'She should have been content to grind corn in Essos. Does she truly think that she can ever rule Westeros?'

>'And Books, the clever Volantene swordsman who always seemed to have his nose poked in some crumbly scroll, thought the dragon queen both murderous and mad. “Her khal killed her brother to make her queen. Then she killed her khal to make herself khaleesi. She practices blood sacrifice, lies as easily as she breathes, turns against her own on a whim. She’s broken truces, tortured envoys … her father was mad too. It runs in the blood.”'

>''Her blood is bad. She needs to be leeched. The leeches suck away the bad blood, all the rage and pain. No girl can think so full of anger. Daenarys, though her tainted blood would poison even leeches, I fear''.