User

user,
what's your 5 year plan?
where do you see yourself in 5 years ?

dead

Hopefully doing better than I am now. All the steps are in place for that to happen. Who knows though...

Hopefully with my dream job and married to my girlfriend

Dead n burried

Finish community college next year
Transfer to a four year college in the city near me
Acquire degree in philosophy
Go to law school

most likely dead

>what's your 5 year plan?
Do you remember when somebody talking about their 5 year plan would elicit the same reaction as if they professed an abiding love of Stalin.

Same here

I'm 29 now. By 30 I want to be decided on which trade I'm going to spend the rest of my life doing. By 35, a wife and one kid.

Working on a Master's degree, with at least a partially established career.

Employed and saving money for the next big stock market crash. I will try not to marry, actually I will make sure I don't marry.

Might start hiring prostitutes. Right now the only thing that's stopping me is morality.

Will try to work on my own podcast for fun. I think I'll do a great job there.

Either getting a masters degree in something related to IT, while earning some cash from a shitty job I'll have to struggle to get, in a field that I dislike, but earns me money

or dead

Why not just buy a sex doll, cheaper in the long run than prostitutes.

in 5 years my wife will make $500k a year and I won't work anymore. I drive a sports car and fuck the babysitter

Link me your podcast faggot

>work as accountant assistant
>finish my ba in accounting/bus admin
>acquire cpa license
>start own business
And I'm not even Jewish

im turning 23, by 28 i want to marry my girl,
have a home, and live that good ol American Dream.
but ill probably do this within 2 or 3 years

>married to my girlfriend
say whaaat?

One of two options.

1: this girl I like will finally do something with me again and I hopefully form a relationship, lose virginity, etc. It won't help long term but might make me feel ok for the next few years as long as she isn't complete psycho

2: nothing comes of it, my mind continues to deteriorate and I get more into drinking. Die before I turn 25.

Don't have much hope either way, but fuck it hurts. I just want to feel love.

>Be 29
>Own a business that supports my wife and son (to be born next March)
>Own a house that is at least 50% paid off
>No debt aside from mortgage
>Spend my days running my business(es), working out, and spending time with my family
>Traveling very often

Stockpiled Water, Wheat, Non-perishables, and ammo. In 5 years, I see myself alive.

>having kids

Please make the pain stop

This guy gets it

5 years older

Near the end of dental school and being accepted into orthodontics residencies.

dead I hope

>finish preparing my kids to go to college (my youngest will be a senior in five years)
>develop a strong high performing team at work
>keep saving for retirement
>get ready to build our dream retirement home

Are you magic?

You assume I have any idea what I'm doing

in prison for murdering mutiple niggers

or................

homeless

>homeless
already there.

/thread

Trips confirmed in first fucking post

>5 year plan
Fuck yes, rebuild my country.

We can be homeless together

:)

I have a car, at least. You need a make shift shelter?

3 kids and a house

28 year old metrology technician

Finish my law degree, train to be a barrister, take the bar.

In 5 years id love to be a qualified barrister but it's not looking positive because of the sheer expense of going to the barrister training academy in my country :(

Hopefully in Colorodo, coasting through life as a code monkey.

i've got a car. gets super hot during the day though. bout to start working nights if everything falls into place. doesn't feel good exactly but not quite bad either. i'm just indifferent atm. thanks though

dead or poz'd up with AIDS from traps

Hows your paranoid delusion treating you?

Suicide

nice try Zuckerberg

Starting a cool internship
Going to a shitload of shows and book good music
Travel as much as I can
Graduate

>God-tier bonus:
Make a festival

Bills paid off, traveling more, and living the good life in a small city instead of the rural shit hole I live in now.

I love the house and land I currently own but have decided to sell because there's just not good opportunity here.

dead lol

Would KEK again

This except get a degree in history and become a teacher and minor in kinesiology

Same goal and hopefully doing something music wise

here, posting in another stupid thread like this one

Done this streamboobs.com

same chick?

The resemblance is uncanny.

On a couch...just like this

and like this

I am trying to be debt free by then like paid off house paid off vehicle and from then out everything is cash or I don't need it. But who knows if that will be possible because I'm also at the age where if I don't have kids in the next 5-8 years I probably won't so they don't cut into my retirement income which I can take at 55 penalty free currently. I just turned 29 btw.

I make pretty good money but not enough to pay for a child and pay my house and truck off by 35. I guess a woman I had the child with would be a secondary income but I'd have to make sure she is on the debt free is better than having the finer things in life mindset too.