Whats the worst that can happen if i didnt get in uni but i go to classes anyway?

Whats the worst that can happen if i didnt get in uni but i go to classes anyway?

Debt.

Theyll just catch me even if i dont do the tests? Just by sitting there listening?

You mean showing up to classes without enrollment?

Yup

if anyone asks just say you're enrolled and it is computer error then never go back

introduce yourself to every professor and ask permission to listen to his class. It will be fine.

did that for one semester, nobody was the wiser. Good fun too

This. You pay the university for credit towards a degree, not really the instruction itself. Literal worst case scenario you get kicked off campus and aren't allowed to return as a student or otherwise.

I was already in but they didnt take payment. We already started and i had a talk with the advisor, she said my older school diploma isnt enough because i have no sports but im also on my own in this country so ive nothing to lose. She said i cant come. I keep coming because i love it

You don't even need to introduce yourself, just show up.

Nobody cares.

You waste your time.

Im sooo scared to get caught and go to jail or so

There IS a system in place. They will actually notice the extra guy.

You can just ask permission to sit in for free. It's fine. It's done all the time.

What system? In a room full of people ?

They will, but most likely they wont care.

If they ask who he is, tell the truth.

>I'm here to learn, I don't have the mean to enroll but that shouldn't stop me from getting an education.

They'll applaud you, local news will do a spot on you, someone will make a gofundme for your education that gets 70 grand, and the end.

20 people isn't that many. You just don't pay attention.

This is true; it's just more wise to ask up front.

If it's in a big lecture hall it's likely no one will notice. I'm not sure why you would do that if you're not getting credit for the classes.

depends on the class, 3/4 of my classes this year are 22-25 people, one is 190. If its a class like that you can attend no problem, otherwise profs may notice.

While the other students around you will scowl because they are paying serious money to be there while you aren't.

Im still kinda scared but again... I really have nothing else left in life. I spent last year learning the language and doing tests to study this today

You wont be arrested unless you refuse to leave if that ask you to and they have to call the police. Find a big auditorium and sit in the back, if anyone says your not supposed to be here(very unlikely), say you accidentally went to the wrong class.

Fucking hell 190 years old? why haven't I heard of him.

say your taking the class next semester and you want to sit in... only if they ask tho

You know if you sat down with the associated text books you could probably learn the same amount in half the time for most courses

kek

I was really willing to pay it all! Theyre gonna fuck me hard when they find out im still there. I enjoy the lessons so much though.

They know me already though lol

this.

you could probably even talk to the prof, chances are they wouldnt have an issue with it.

college is a huge waste of money for most people who just don't realize it, you might as well learn everything for free. trust me, nothing will happen and no one gets arrested for this shit. if they notice and don't want you there, you just leave. that's it

And at the end of they day, they get a structured program to make them fully educated for what they are there for and will eventually get a diploma, while he listened to someone tell him things he could have found online.

Maybe a few, but this is 2016 where everyone is out to fuck the government and be liberal Bernie supporting pussies.

If anything they will help you by giving you their old books for other classes.

You will not go to jail, you will not even be arrested. The worst thing they will do is ask you to leave if they really dont want you there.

I already bought all the books myself. This was my moment. If i dont do this year i might as well go back to my shitty country. But i tried so hard though

I do however wanna learn it next year in the same institute i guess