Who did it Sup Forums ?

Who did it Sup Forums ?

The Antechrist , faggot

Also post more

Corporate capitalism.

the pope

the mom duh

If the parents didn't do it, they were definitely in on it.

the tabloids

Me

Professor Plum in the conservatory with the candlestick.

the Clintons

whats your name, number, and address?

The world will never know.

the patriarchy

The brother. Mom tried to cover it up. Dad never "knew", but he fuckin knew.

THIS

Ha ha

She found out about the Clinton Foundation donors in Syria. Was about to leak the info to the NYT, when her shit got smashed.

Scary Perry Karavello

Butters

my theory is that another pageant parent did it out of jealousy.

Sir egg of head did it

mom and dad

child pageants and child sex industry go hand in hand

I did.

Who is she? I remember watching a documentary about her a while ago, but I don't remember her name.

This

This right here is what I believe. Believe it too.

The public hair

madie maccains parents

robert paulson

harmbe

Moot

You fucking idiots, the brother was 9 y/o at the time.
Dolts!

this comrade gets it

The brother, and the parents covered it up is my best guess. I'd bet the farm it was her brother or parents.

I don't know, he was 9, what 9 year old would do that? Was he jealous you think? My dick didn't get hard at 9....

Heisenberg.

Your dick is a faggot.

underrated

Please tell me someone fucked her before they killed her !

I think it was that weird fucker Santa Bill. Or that homeless dude. I think that homeless fucker and the dude who lived in the junkyard did it together. Then the homeless dude killed the junkyard dude. That's what I truly believe. I don't think it was the mom. OR it may have been her brother. By "accident" and the parents staged the scene to protect him. Idk so interesting tho. And a shame for that little grill

Samefag detected.

What makes you say that?

You caught me kek

The 90s... first Jon bennet ramsay, than Chandra levy, than 911 and everyone forgot

Chandra Levy? I know I've heard that name before but refresh my memory

Burke

Pedo bear did it.

Whoever brought pineapple.

Where is he now?? I wonder if he gets harassed by people regularly for killing his sister.

Did you just watch that shit on the ID channel about the whole thing OP?

tinyurl hg6w28q
7 & 10-year-old Boys Arrested in Cameroon for Allegedly Raping and Killing 1-year-old Girl
your arguments are invalid

Yes everyone in his thread did.

I did it

Little kid have killed before. Mary Bell is one of those kids for example. It happens.

Kek didn't know anyone else watched that channel....

I watch it every morning before work.

DNA and samples you twat.
>your arguments are invalid

She was a girlfriend of some Congressman or something named Gary Condit and she was murdered everyone thought it was him

Dude same. Trippy I really didn't think anyone else watched it. I wonder if I could find Burke on the internet. I'm sure someone harasses the dude daily. Maybe one day Sup Forums could pressure his ass into admitting what he did.

Yea good shows on there to watch. I'm sure people have tried already. They are taking that secret to their grave. Wonder if he has a FB.

I wasn't saying the brother did it,
I was pointing out that a 9 year old is entirely capable of rape and murder in today's society.

I'm about to look for this fucker right now.

Bamp FOR Jonbennet justice

Ed Edward's you fool, the Cameron files, he was jealous that ol Timmy McVeigh was getting all the attention during his trial so dressed up as Santa and killed the girl. He'said pretty investing and the "detective cameron" guys obsession with what he.believes is convincing

Who cares, every pageant queen should die if they don't win

True very true.

Ah yes. Sweet Jonbenet Ramsy, she was considered the 'Marilyn Monroe' of children. Sweet and delicate. The 1% had to have her. They made an offer the parents could not refuse. She probably lived for a while. Until she got 'too old' what an amazing and tasty treat she was Sup Forums

The mother, she was insanely jealous of the intimate attention her husband gave to Jonbenet.

well fuck me sideways
we got a smart one here

Her daddy right after he fucked her tight little hole