HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ykhV35BJgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IVE MADE MY MISTAKES

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

WE

HE DRINKS A WHISKY DRINK, HE DRINKS A VODKA DRINK, HE DRINKS A LAGER DRINK, HE DRINKS A CIDER DRINK

GOT NOWHERE TO RUN

the night goes on

>tfw I woke up to someone unironically listening to WAKE ME UP INSIDE
WOKE UP THIS MORNING GOT YOURSELF A GUN

OH DANNY BOY
DANNY BOYYYY

VOYAGE VOYAGE

You.
I like you.

SHE SAID HE DOESN'T EVEN LOOK AT ME
I GIVE HIM EVERY OPPORTUNITY

I KNOW WHAT I WANT AND I WANT IT NOW. I WANT YOU, CAUSE IM MR VAIN

SYLVIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE OVEN

AS I'M FADING AWAY

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

WHERE'S MY YOGURT?
I WANT MY YOGURT

I want what I want

let the bodies hit the floor

WHEN I WAS

YOUNG, LIFE WAS SO WONDERFUL

What happened?

WELL IVE BEEN AFRAID OF CHANGING, 'CAUSE IVE BUILT MY LIFE AROUND YOU

back to boys.

Their defending olympic champion and world record holder in the pole vault got beat by a brazilian.

A MIRACLE

I'm trying to find my way home

I'm sorry
And I miss you

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

We also beat them at men's volleyball. :^)

Beach or indoor?

Doesn't matter which, either way it's good to see the frogs getting a stuffing

>We
which olympic volleyball player were you m8?

NOBODY CAN TELL ME WHERE IM HEADIN BUT I FEEL LIKE MICHAEL JORDAN, SCOTTIE PIPPEN AT MY WEDDING

>Usain Bolt
>Olympic Champion
>World Record owner
>Black
CLAP CLAP CLAP BRAVO
>Romain Lavillenie
>Olympic Champion
>World Record owner
>White
BOOO BOO HUUE HUUEEE SALTYYYYY

thx brazil, you proved once for all you're black cocks lovers

You're engaging us on a bumpy road, friend

Anyway FUCK YOU HUES

PISSIN' THE NIGHT AWAY

PISSIN' THE NIGHT AWAY

GOOOOOOD SAAAAVE OUR GRACIOUS QUEEEEEN

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB, I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE,

BECOME SO TIRED, SO MUCH MORE AWARE

I'M BECOMING THIS, ALL I WANT TO DO

IS BE MORE LIKE ME AND BE LESS LIKE YOUOOOOOO

AND I KNOOOOOOOOOOOW

I MAY EEEEEEEEEEND UUUUUP FAAAAAAAAAAAAILING TOOOOOOO.

BUT I KNOOOOOOOW

YOU WERE JUST LIKE MEEEEEE WITH SOMEONE DISAPPOINTED IN YOUUUUUU.

LA VOIX DU SILENCE.

translation mate?

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAI CAN'T FUCKING HEAR YOULALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

The voice of silence clearly... Googling it appears to be the adapted french version of the song Sound of silence.

Thanks for the detective work mate

WORDS CAN'T BRING ME DOWN

WE ARE BEAUTIFUL
MORE THAN AUSTRALIANS

could you translate this one too for me?

Laisse tomber, il faut faire croire à ces nègres de Brésiliens qu'ils ont gagné quelque chose.

Leur sous-pays communiste est en train de s'endetter, et ce ne sont pas ces minables JO organisés avec le cul et qui font un bide monumental qui vont y changer quoi que ce soit.

Le plus dur est à venir pour ce pays du tiers-monde, haha.

oui

ta gueule fils de pute

WE SURRENDER
AUSSIES TAKE OUR WIVES

you're welcome

Sorry, don't understand Arabic. Please type in a human language.

I LOOOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIIIIIST
JEESUS CHRIST I LOVE YOU YEEES I DOOOOOO

Tocard brésilien sous proxy ou nègre malocul ? Ces sous-races n'ont ce qu'elles méritent : les Brésiliens sont un peuple d'animaux.

>Netherlands will finish above us in the end.

We fucked up. Rio was a mistake.

C'est pas ce que disait ta femme hier soir.

ooga booga hue hue hue

Seriously, though, why is there so much Brazilian hate for the french athletes? The pole guy got boo'd for not other good reason than being a record holder. Same goes with the black judoka.

>YOUR FRAGILE LITTLE WORLD WILL BE SHAKEN UP

ET J'AI CRIÉ, CRIÉEEEEEE

>Seriously, though, why is there so much Brazilian hate for the french athletes?

shut the fuck up dumbass, they are fucking savages and do this against everyone

>expecting sportsmanship from brazilians
don't you remember th WC in Rio?

>Brazilian unironically understand monkeys better .

Frogs can have revenge later. There's Brazil vs France in boxing for gold medal

>for not other good reason than being a record holder

Have you considered that he was direct competition against our hue boy and we wanted to win?

Brazilians are animals, that's just what you can expect from these uneducated retards. Let them boo civilized countries if they want: they are still subhumans speaking one of the most trah language on earth with an African-inspired aubculture.

the french do the same thing

retards

Calm down lads.

Marathon swimming 10k: It was the french girl fault
Volleyball: Brazil was always expected to win
Pole Vault: Huge shock, and i disliked the boos too but we wanted our boy to win.

France will win the boxing later and everything will be allright.

Stfu shitskin, don't talk in our name you filthy mudslime.

The glorious French people have nothing to do with these 3rd world commies.

Only Justin Gatlin deserves to get booed by an entire stadium in these olympics.

please someone post Hope's cunt so we can derail the thread

One of the russian swimmers deserved it too

>It was the french girl fault
implying this race wasnt dumbly organised.
>Brazil was always expected to win
1 on 2 judgements needed to be challenged by the french, and they won almost them all, rigged af !
>we wanted our boy to win
so why are you louder to booing the french than cheering your boy ?

This. We have no chance in winning the boxing so at least you can have some revenge shitpost later.

Because it did exactly what we intended to: derail Jean-Claude to increase the odds of our Wescleyzinho

During Argentina/Japan in women volleyball, the crowd kept booing the argentinian team

Oh la la bébé, c'est dur dur d'être bébé

That thread needs some Martin Circus

youtube.com/watch?v=0ykhV35BJgo

Brazils are the biggest ABA's in the world. They boo argentina at every event they're in.

The argies were terrible cunts during Murray's tennis match though

if you had actually been watching the olympics instead of shitposting on Sup Forums you'd have noticed the french do the exact same shit

we're probably the only country who don't bantz the losers and feel unironically sad for them.

APOLOGIZE

th-thanks

No apologies to give, that was an impressive jump and a medal well deserved because of that.

he's a good athlete, he did an incredible perf last night reaching the 6m bar for the first time, i'm just sad for him coming from the shithole of south america.
monkeys breeding monkeys, no surprise.

Top bantz Pierre, you sure got me

get off your high horse, Ahmed. You're just falling on the "Frenchies are uptight pussies" stereotype. Even if I agree with you that Brazil is a shithole and that the majority of the population is made of uneducated fucks, (unfortunately another side effect of corrupt politicians that fuck up the education system around here) there's no reason to be this buttblasted about the whole thing. And hey, if you want to silence the crowd, do it through your skills.

En plus, vous êtes trop critiques de vous mêmes et des autres. C'est une bonne chose, puisque cela mène à une société plus organisée et où l'individu est responsable de ses actes, mais quelquefois vous devez jouir un peu plus de la vie.

>if you want to silence the crowd, do it through your skills
he just broke the olympic record right before he chocked, isn't it enough ?

he will be goat

your language is so fucking disgusting you fucking frogs

Pot, kettle

>implying
the gold in pole jump is cursed, nobody had been able to keep it since 1956

no way, we are always stolen in Boxing.

this guy is white

LET'S HAVE A TOAST FOR THE DOUCHEBAGS
LET'S HAVE A TOAST FOR THE ASSHOLES

>yfw 50-10 in handball quarterfinals for our boys

Only the ameribro was celebrating his medal with the hue. Tbh that french was a cocky faggot. And now he is comparing 300 hundred people in the crowd that was booing with the nazis at 1936. You cant make this shit up.

SOMEBODY SPOKE AND I WENT INTO A DREAM