X.Men.Apocalypse.2016.720p.HDTC.PINK.EDITION.X264-BOLACHASNUKU

>X.Men.Apocalypse.2016.720p.HDTC.PINK.EDITION.X264-BOLACHASNUKU

It's already out in very watchable quality, Sup Forums. Get it while it's hot!

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn2-www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/gallery/bts-x-men-apocalypse/cf7kkqeuuaeqame.jpg[/img]
i.imgur.com/bbd734N.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would I waste my time downloading this?

Halleluja, my weekend is saved

i just don't understand what anyone's looking forward to with capeshit

another bloated story featuring a dozen shitty underdeveloped characters facing a crisis with no real stakes? the only characters that will die were probably introduced about 25 minutes prior. they're going to beat the bad guys, but not enough to prevent a sequel. each movie is literally filler except the end only occurs when the box office returns don't justify their existence anymore.

poorfags.

>he pays for capeshit

lolololol

Because it's free. I'd never pay to see this shit in theaters, but I'll gladly watch it online at no cost.

>he can't find a private tracker

Wew

And I was just about to finally catch it on a matinee tomorrow. Thanks for the heads-up!

Awesome. Now I don't have to pay 5 bucks.

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS

corporate drone, feel free to pay for capeshit

WHAT AM I KEK TO DISAGREE

Ill wait for 1080p

is this just a cleaned up cam? anyone seen it and can judge quality?

Fucking hardcoded subtitles

>being this butthurt and faux intellectual
>having to lie in your summary to make your case

Its not a cam you idiot

then what is it fuck face and is it any good?

Its a TC and its very watchable you dumbshit liberal arts major.

what's a TC? sorry, new to this type of shit. is that a screener leak or something?

TELECINE (TC) -
A telecine machine copies the film digitally from the reels. Sound and picture should be very good, but due to the equipment involved and cost telecines are fairly uncommon. Generally the film will be in correct aspect ratio, although 4:3 telecines have existed.

>SuperHero movies

So glad I grew out of that shit years ago. I'd hate to see myself as nu-male trash who buys Marvel tshirts from Target and collects Funkos.

>HDTC

kill yourself

Looks familiar

So what's with all the TC rips of shit this year? Seems like we've been getting them a lot more frequently than we have in the past. Some pissed off theatre owner that just doesn't give a shit anymore and lets people copy his prints?

this

cool, thanks man. so basically dvd quality, more or less? i can't do cam bootlegs. those things are horrible.

If you saw the Captain America: Civil War HDTC rip it was watchable it's only problem was the audio was messed up.

Your dick is messed up

Saw it in the cinema on comfy sofas with a jar of ice cream with my homosexual life partner and I have no regrets. It was thoroughly enjoyable and teased a bright future for the franchise. The two-seater sofas made me realise that the no singles policy meme might actually be a reality in there. There were about four one-seaters, but we would have laughed at those losers, as would everyone else.

Plebs are just idiots. Keep fighting the good fight, eventually I'm sure they will grow up

Thanks you just saved me 7 euros or 6 month waiting.

Why are you wasting your time typing this?

i'm in no real hurry to watch these movies, so if i don't catch them at the cinema, i can wait for the dvd. it's all about quality for me, though. if the sound isn't in sync or bad in any way, i wouldn't bother watching.

anyways, thanks for the heads up.

How the fuck hasn't there been a Batman V Superman 1080p rip yet?

Don't worry I am still gonna buy the uncut version but I wanna start doing a fanedit

>they don't get the theater experience

Wew lad

Thanks senpai

Is it just me or does watching movies in the theatre make you miss extra detail that you see at home on a computer screen?

Something about the room being dark and slightly blurred.

For instance: I saw Force Awakens twice in cinemas and had no idea Rey had tears running down her face during her Kylo interrogation.

It wasn't until I watched at home on the computer screen that I noticed this.

Anyone have a link to an online stream?

Yeah, now you're an emotionally mature adult that posts on fucking Sup Forums's Sup Forums board. I'm glad you grew up to be a faggot like your father.

>watchable
>HDTC

kys famalam

F A M
A
M

yeah, i agree, you miss stuff at the theater. however, the overall experience usually makes up for it. i go to the cinema for the spectacle. i watch films at home for a more intimate experience.

>kys

kill yourself, faggot

Fuck you

>threater experience

you mean having to fix your schedule so it can fit the show times, driving to your cinema and waiting in line for 20 minutes to pay $13.50 for every person

then being sold the most overpriced, oversalted food in existance, $5 for a miserable hotdog made with flour and leftover intestines, $6 for a bucket of popcorn, $3 for a sugary water soda

not being enough you need to make your way through and sit down on filthy uncomfortable chairs

then have to wait through 20 minutes of trailers to watch the movie while a single mom's kid keep screaming because she's too busy with her latest boyfriend she met last night at the club

and too bad if you want to go to the bathroom, or you missed some critical part of the dialogue, you'll have to go see the movie again

yeah nothing beats the cinema experience

What do you lads eat when you run out of crab legs?

>nobody wants to see your movie
>still have to make money
>create honeypots and sue teenagers

>how many years since arnie & co's action days till we had decent action movies again?
>never did we have this many fantasy/sci-fi movies

you're gonna hate the next movie age too you whiny beetches

Huh, really makes you think.

I just fished watching a cam m8

Camrips are fucking cancer.

Yeah it's also shit quality and covered in runes. If you're going to watch a film that's pure spectacle might as well wait for a decent copy.

that doesn't happen to me, your theater (and life) must suck

>CAM
wew, lass

Very true

Implying this isn't a bait from the MPAA to catch any would be pirateers.

You're not going to get fool me baby!

good qualify for a pre-retail release.

asian subs.

Interesting release group's source was 20GB. Fox must be furious.

[img]cdn2-www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/gallery/bts-x-men-apocalypse/cf7kkqeuuaeqame.jpg[/img]

Source screen: i.imgur.com/bbd734N.jpg

[b]Workdone: Pink version for the true man around the world. Support Pink, Yellow is not the awnser!

We got a pretty good and UNTOUCHED source, 20gb, resized, added some filters in order to make it smoother.

Time to time there is some ocasionally chinese subs, nothing to bother about.

Audio is pretty damn good from a digital source, also 5.1. Added some bass and balanced up the best as possible.

Readjusted the colors and at the end we took the release itself to dinner. Was a pretty good evening.

I think this relationship might have future. :D

Enjoy the exclusive and dont forget!

SUPPORT THE PINK MASTER EDITION

AND NUKUZINHO WILL RULL THE WORLD!

P.S - This is the only and real masteredition made from pink people.[/b]
Greets: To everyone who supports pink and wants the yellow to be abolished.

Saved me from watching neighbors 2 with the gf tonight.

Thank you based piracy.

shieet nigga went in

Which madman keeps leaking these telecines?

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Only your image shows a far better movie.

>TFW you realize sicario had an even smaller range of emotions conveyed.
>TFW you realize sicario was cinematography while X-men was more of a "film" all around

>Character audio is only coming out of my left speaker

This

IT'S A TRAP!

>Support Pink, Yellow is not the awnser!

?

loling @ ivan ooze

at least the cam i watched was blurry and didnt show the shitty costumes in full detail.

Thought it was pretty alright.

Final fight was kind of lame. Ivan never really went full on offensive. He was basically a punching bag.

I lol'd hard when some user posted this a while back.

Why is Rose Byrne always sad?

Thanks OP. Now I don't have to pay $6.50 at my local cinema!

They might be luring you into a trap user to get caught for pirating. Don't fall for it!

now I want to play Skyrim again and abuse the shit out of the Slow Time shout

Good. Never pay if you don't have to.

>people actually getting excited over shitty chinese camrips

Why is this board so pleb?

It's too late. Your friend is already on his way to DVDeducation Camp.

It's not a camrip, retard

>he only pays 6bones for a bucket of popcorn
Its like 15 dollaroonies for me and i gotta eat that shitty popcorn

What the fuck is this pink vs yellow shit

What the fuck is a bolachasnuku

Why the fuck do these fucking assholes hardcode their subs in

I understand for the last question most of the rips are in china or korea but hard coding is really a douche move. It's called a subtitle track assholes

tc means telecine. how do you expect them to have softsubs

>Why the fuck do these fucking assholes hardcode their subs in

They didn't. The source is Chinese and had those subs hardcoded in you stupid nigger piece of shit. Use your fucking brain and think for a second. Clearly if there's subs on a fucking telecine that means the source had them from the beginning.

Sorry I don't know what the fuck a telecine is you niggerdicking buttfuckers

I am also talking about other non tc rips of shit like the witch that had korean subs

I had no idea what a telecine was until I just googled it thanks to you two you cuntstick jizzragging nippleclamps

Educate yourself before you spout shit here like some dumbass nigger then.

Don't complain when the FBI or MPAA tracks you faggots when you torrent this OBVIOUS BAIT file.

Don't come crying to no one. I'm telling you these motherfuckers have this shit tracked.

Is the homing beacon secure aboard their ship?
I'm taking an awful risk here Vader. This had better work.

I did and I understand now but you could be less of a mexican ass nigger about the whole thing

It's on private trackers as well including the ones I'm a member of. Honeypots don't get uploaded to those, and any tracking information is changed when you change trackers

Learn how to properly pirate

is this movie good enough to waste 4 gigs on

The better question is "is this movie good enough to be arrested or fined by the MPAA"

Downloading this from one of my private trackers at 25MB/s and completely freeleech.

Thanks user. Glad I'm not on public trackers still waiting for the download.

>waste 4 gigs on

Sounds like somebody needs to get a job and stop using their mom's laptop with 80GB of space on it.

??? it's so quick to download torrents for big releases like this on pirate bay

All of your fucking faggot faces when it's really nothing but a high quality uncompressed video of my stroking my cock in my chair.

>BOLACHASNUKU
kek. Been a long time since I'd heard of bolacha Nuku.