>dad asks me if I'd suck a dick
>say I wouldn't suck a normal guy's dick
>asks me if I'd suck a tranny's dick
>say it's not gay if she's feminine looking
>insists I'm gay and tries to comfort me
>mum still dead silent
>get up and go to my bedroom, watch some re: zero and try to forget about it

Trololololo

You are gay, really, really, extremely gay.

Your mum had the right idea.

Faggot

Wtf, is this normal? Also does every animegeek has there types of talks with their parents?
How are you in social life, you have friends? You party on weekends? Got a job?

Op truly is a Faggot,
All guys don't find dick appealing
Traps are 2 things, eather a straight guy that likes woman's clothing, or a guy guy that likes woman's clothing... if you would suck any dick as a man you are homosexual or bisexual. You are not straight. Your liberal gender studies class is false and there is no truth to it. It's just sexist men haters trying to find more reason to hate men.

why do you tell your parents you jack off to traps?

You are literally mentally ill

Like all gay people, attention.

Except not all men find cocks attractive you enormous fucking faggot

whoa you preachy fuck fag. what if i suck dick just to see what it is like? you only live once and i've shoved my dak down many womens throats and i have no fukken idea what that is like for them. some cry, come take it like a hot dog eating champ AF. maybe i need to know what that shit is like for equality and shit and also how to improve my technique. faggot

Well you wanted to know what it's like sounds like you are bisexual dipshit

If this reply rollz dubs you have to suck a cock and tell me what that shit is like

Lmao equality, I bet you aced your liberal gender studies class

Sorry Sup Forums only thinks you're the faggot I guess

nah but i did audit that shit low key af

>All men find cock appealing

Come on OP

(Same fag)
Feeling like gender doesn't make you that gender. Real talk. Gender is not determined by feelings.

tl:dr op is gay and faggot.

Pretty much repeating what everyone else is saying
You are a gay homosexual OP
You really need to sit down and think about this

You're gay and this is bait

It's okay OP, maybe your dad wants some succ from you?

You're fucking gay, get over it you faggot.
Traps aren't women.
Penis = man.
Kill yourself.

If you like traps you're gay.

op here

this was a copypasta
you fell for a copypasta
you are falling for a copypasta
you will fall for a copypasta

OP is bisexual.

OP's dubs confirms this fact.

Does a label really matter that much?

I bet you kiss girls, faggot.

or bi

'Gender' is an extremely broad term, and is a completely different word than sex. 'Gender' means what you socially identify as, there's practically infinite genders (which is fucking stupid); 'sex' is determined by the sexual organs you were born with (not the ones you changed to, you insecure faggot).

If you would fuck a trap just for taboo or thrills and they have to be passable then you're probably straight. If you like traps in general even if they're not completely passable you're bi. If you would consider dating a trap you're bi. Not gay, gay men like men, doesn't necessarily have to be a muscular dominant man but it has to resemble a man. Gay men don't like traps, bi men like traps. Straight men only fuck traps for the adventure of doing something unusual then they feel sick and forget about it. They may sometimes do the same with other men, but they would never tell other people and only do it out of boredom or curiosity (you could say they're bi curious).

Your dad is retarded saying you're gay, but you're not straight, unless you wouldn't date a trap and see it as a taboo.

You are a male who likes cock. You are gay. It doesn't matter if it's a guy dressed like a girl, it's still a guy, and it's still a cock. You are gay.

Don't try to cover it up now OP, we all know you're smoking cocks around the block

don't worry anaon.

I'd fuck you in the ass.

(I'm not a trap but if you closed your eyes during the intercourse you could pretend I was)

Yeah no you're a fuckin faggot

ROFL faggots in denial trying to make people go with their agenda.
>2016 trying to convince people you're not gay.

You're a faggot like OP! Great! All aboard the circlejerk train!

Faggot

Why do FagAnons even talk with their parents?

Leave, build a life, problem solved! You silly bitches want to confront everyone with your sexuality instead of treating life as a game of advantage.

The checklist is simple. It has one item.

If something is not to your advantage, don't say or do it.

Well your parents are right faggot. Stop being in denial and accept the fact that you're gay.

>just to see what it is like

pffft