Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
How did you get your girlfriend?
Tell your stories

The Sup Forums pony thread.

I did nothing, she made the first move

thru isntagram

She dragged me to her friends house from the bar by my dick

This was afew years ago in high school. I dont even remember how it started but she was into me and i was into her and we went to a party together and she gave me a kiss before she left. It was easy from there. After about 2 weeks i figured out she was annoying as fuck and broke up with her, then i invited her over on that same day and we were fuck buddies for 2 years after that until she left the country.

We just fell in love and now a year and a half later she wants to leave me...

you're probably boring?

I remember my first girlfriend in the 5th grade.
It was a magical time, my first love. Her name was Elyssa, it was wonderful.
I'm 18 now, wondering what happened to her.

The last girl I had, we broke up in February.

Went up to her and said:"Hey i think you're really cute, can i have your number?"
Done

friend of a girl i was trying to fuck, first time i ever saw her i was thirsty for her ass, kept asking my male friend i took as my man date to see them, found out she had a boyfriend and got depressed, broke my legs and her and the friend i wanted to fuck took me to the hospital, they both ended up working for me, went on a business trip with the girl, we ended up in the same room and i just said i wanted to share her bed, we hung out at the bar we got a bottle of jack daniels, she has a fever i had whiskey dick and i basically just decided to see how far i could go i ended up sleeping in the bed with her with her in panties and bra and me in boxers, i kept asking her if she minded me touching her and by the end of it i was rubbing her tits and thighs while i ground my dick into her back but i couldnt preform cuz of whisky dick and tiredness and her having a high fever, she ended up living with me while telling her boyfriend we were just friends, we never fucked until she left him but we did everything but

highschool? I meant senior school

sounds fucking hot.

Met her 7 years ago, at age 14. We ended up becoming good friends and fucking within a year. After that, we've been going out ever since. Recently got engaged.
Feelsgoodman

went over to her place to smoke her weed and play videogames on the regular. Didn't make a move because I had better options at the time, but I did eventually cave in. Had a relationship for 4 yrs until my mom was about to die, and my gf wasn't up for that shit.

She also hated the fact I don't want kids, so she immediately found a nice beta provider for that. Not even mad

nice trips for someone who is willingly walking to his doom

fucking retard, wake up and smell the ashes

Maybe it was all if a sudden, after I moved away to college

hide your assets, user. you must trust me on this.

Was in a relationship with someone for a few years. We broke up, and I started talking to her friend from College. We hung out, smoked some weed and ended up fucking. Was just casual at first but we ended up developing feelings for each other.

Been together 4 years in October. Have a 1 and a half year old Daughter. No regrets.

We've matched on Tinder. (Might sound strange...) She was the firs girl I've met via this program and viceversa. Also niether of us had a long term relationship before. We've been together for 8 months now. :) I'm 22, she's 18.

Trust me, out of any girl I've ever met she is by far the most level headed and down to earth person i've ever met. I fucking hate women, but for some reason i'd rather hang with her than pretty much any of my guy friends.

I hope you know that isnt gonna last.

Met at work. I trained her for the first few days. We kind of hit it off so have her my number. She had a bf at the time but wanted to be friends. I tried with all my might to get her to cheat on him cuz he was a mentally abusive scumbag. She admitted after a few months she liked me a lot but could not cheat. We would hang out and I'd go pick her up at his house and the fag didn't even care. Eventually after a few months of being friends she left him. That was about 6 years ago. She refused to cheat so I knew she was worth fighting and waiting for. Now we are getting married next year.

head over heels in love with her, she was chubby as shit and a little short when we started dating, not fat but over two years she lost 50 pounds, loved to eat her out cuz shed always shudder like crazy when cumming and i liked to make fun of her for the noises she would make, i could always make her squirt and she was kinda bitchy but i needed it

just remember girls are experts in saying stuff their man wants to hear. You'll never know her real intentions, that's how they are wired. Then one day she'll realise she hasn't seen anything about the world and she'll try and make up for the lost time. Being that she'll fuck everything she sees but you

source: seen it happen multiple times

I was lonely as fuck, so I ended up getting close to the first girl that seemed to be even remotely interested in me, even though I didn't feel anything in particular for her.
We lasted four years.

Online dating website.

>>out

Met through a dating website: PoF. Together 2.5 years, living together a little over a year. Will probably be kicking her out of my house in the next couple of weeks. Can't fucking stand the bitch anymore.

True, however I feel she is the exception. I believe this because we basically grew up together. I don't know ANYONE who has a relationship like we do. I know it sounds gay and cheesy, but we're basically family to each other. Besides, she's a bit too insecure for that to be much of a worry at all.

there are no exceptions user. Sure you might have found a white raven, but I doubt it. Nothing I can say will change your mind tho.

Either way never listen to what a woman says, instead look at her actions.

Do you like Lemons?

Acted like a complete douchebag

I've got two in the fridge right now

Makes sense.

Only if they're partying.

because I'm sour? Just real talk brother

Sour, or bitter. I'd say both apply.

I made out with two different girls in two days this week. Say what you want but there must be something I'm going right

Kek

>basically homeless
>living on bros armchair in dirty motel with some spanish name
>bro sells marijuan
>few cute girls buy the marijuan, meet them all but one comes around more and more
>out of all of us she talks to me the most and smokes her marijuan with me, maybe 2 grams a day
ff a month
>bro kicks me out and girl immediately wants me to stay with her
been with her for 3 years.

A lot of women are sluts, because it's easy. Not all, but most. Either way, if it's going right for you then who am I to argue.

IMO sluts and saints are two sides of the same coin, but that's a story for another time

you want a person to suck you of life and money. then when she has your kid she runs off and suck you finatchaly from a distance with out any sex. if you get married you lose out of sex. you want sex play the feild, learn psycholagy. change your mind sett

sorry friendo, sounds rough.
bitches can be really heartless.

This. Learn to be happy on your own. Take care of yourself. Allow yourself to enjoy life and actively put yourself out there in situations where you can do so. Once you figure all that out, there will be no "omg I need a girl to complete my life" and all the pressure just washes off. You'll learn to enjoy girls a whole lot more once you stop putting them on a pedestal I can tell you

Didn't take much effort. Spoke to her for ages while I was working away and went on dates when I was back. Didn't fuck till like the 4th date. When we first spoke she had already heard of me and so had her family so that was kind of an icebreaker.

My girlfriends half nigg but she's one of the good looking ones.

I'm not even mad. I've had her at her best, and she was starting to fatten up anyway. Transforming into a mommy right before my very eyes. He can have the sloppy seconds. I know 100% she'll end up a single mom anyway, so I wish him all the luck in the world because he's going to need it.

When she joined my school we got on quite wekl, similar ways of communicating, bonding through playful teasing and things like that. She was the daughter of a teacher and lived quite far away so would have to stay behind for a few hours every day and I also stayed until I was kicked out basically because I couldn't focus at home and had more of a chance to get work done at school and enjoyed the company of others who'd stay. We would stay after school and do some work together and we were close enough that some people made jokes about us being a couple. So being the beta male I was I said "you know how people think we're going out? Do you actually want to date?" She said yes and I enjoyed being with her for about three weeks.
One of the things we had bonded over was music, specifically alt/indie shit. One of "our" songs was 9 in the afternoon by panic! At the disco.
For our month anniversary I was planning on having this song playing with some lyrics on the whiteboard ("Back to the streets where we began, feeling as good as lovers can" etc). The hope was we'd dance a little bit, make out, I'd give her a gift of some description maybe a necklace and some banana flavoured sweets (she despises bananas but likes the artificial banana flavouring because it's from a different, extinct strain).
But, we didn't make it to a month. She caught feelings for some other guy, which I kind of saw coming because she was snapchatting him a lot and she had more things in common with him, like music - she plays the cello and he also plays an instrument, like a trumpet or saxophone or some other bullshit. Anyway, she catches feelings and wants to break up because its not fair to me. Whatever, okay that's cool she's being honest about why she feels it's best we break up, I can handle this. I make a huge deal about how it's fine because she genuinely does seem emotionally distressed about hurting me by ending the relationship.
Cont

>she was about 27, i was about 33. mate had a party, went along and played guitar for him to sing a few songs. she thought I scowled at her.
>general invite to club, drunkenly asked her along
>she didn't show
>about 3 months later, saw her at her sisters' 30th, sister is friend of a friend.
>wanted to go speak to her and my mate basically pushed me so i had to keep walking or fall over
>her mate moved over to make space for me and in I sat
>got on well, went back to friends house for party
>ended up making out, she came back to mine about 4am, stayed until about 9am drinking, making out, wouldn't go to bed even tho I was tired
>left me passed out on couch, that was the 31st december morning
>didn't hear from her at all on NY, assumed that was it busted
>heard from her on the 1st, no reception, asked if she wanted to go out that evening, got blasted together on cocktails

...been together ever since, about 7 years, married for 5, got a 4yo and 1yo and couldn't be happier

>I fucking hate women, but for some reason i'd rather hang with her than pretty much any of my guy friends
I have totally felt like this but it dissipated pretty quickly.

>be me 20yo, not much experience
>clubbing
>meeting a really small but cute girl from greece
>were talking about Harry Potter fanfiction(no shit)
>make out, exchange numbers
>asked her wether she wants to go home with me aka Netflix and chill
>nopesorry.gif
>texting her the day after and she agrees to an meetup at her house
>we rip our chlothes off almost instantly after we entered her flat
>really nice sex for around 6-7 hours with small snackbreaks inbetween
>we reapeat this for around 6 months untlil we both loose interest in each other

I worked at Sams and I met her there while I was dating my ex. We hit it off and the rest is history. She's basically a different girl now she was something else when I first got my hands on her. How I miss the old her

she's never coming back, unless maybe for a new lover

sorry

correct the engery i would of put into finding a female has been placed into occult knowlage i have worked with thread goatia. i have started working with darker side of myself as well as found out thoerys i have had are correct. work on yourself. chassing tail seems like a waist of time to me now

interesting optimism

naw man you have to work on yourself AND chaise tail. Don't become a monk. Just learn to see women as one big biomass for you to enjoy at your leisure.

Girls are all the same anyway. Void of hobbies, bored and looking to be entertained. Just enjoy yourself with them and they'll follow suit like a trained puppy.

I dropped my pencil in class. She offered me one. That's it. 1 year now.

I can't be mad at reality.

Girlfriend 1 (at age 14)
she lives in my village ->cause we were horny 14 year olds

Girlfriend 2 (at age 15)
met her trough school ->cause we were horny 15 year olds
Girlfriend 3 (at age 15 too)
met her trough school ->cause we were horny 15 year olds

Girlfriend 4 ( at age 16)
met her trough facebook, she lived in the area and then we met and we liked eachother a lot and ended up having sex at the first date
Girlfriend 5 (at age 18)
met her cause of a friend and then we went to a club together and ended up having sex and so on
Girlfriend 6 (at age 19)
met her trough my ex-girlfriend nr.5

And Girlfriend 7 (at age 20)
met her in a club aswell and we just had a fucking amazing sexual relationship and ended up having tons of fucking sex and felt in love (but shes a fucking whore so i dumped her)

Catfished her. I grew feelings for her and confessed after six months. She ended up becoming my best friend, wish i told her sooner, so we could of been together sooner. Been together for five yrs now.

sure you can pump and dump but there is the chance you get her knocked up them you are fucked. if she finds you.

well I am planning on a vasectomy so that'll take care of that

whatever happens, if I ever get conned into being a nice beta hubby I'd rather off myself. Plenty of my friend took that route and they're all miserable and jealous of me

good luck ,the other thing is to wait for the male version on the birth control

>Be me
>Basically coolest kid in town
>All girls looking at me, but 'im too cool to give them what they want
>New girl arrives in our class (picture related)
>Suddenly feels bad, feel very lightweight and weak
>Tell friends "I just got bored from maths, going to the skate park now, don't follow wanna pratice secret tricks alone"
>They are jealous of my tricks
>Go home to rest on my bed to recover from the sight of that girl
>Few years pass, lose most of my hair, try meth, get hooked, not cool anymore
> I see the girl again, she recognize me and serves me this "H-hey user, long time no see what's up ?"
>I tell her the usual unintersted shit "Meh nothing much haha, how about you ?"
>"I got a degree in social science (sorry for broken english) but I can't find work so I'm alone in my appartment right now, a little bored but i'm writing a novel, you should check it out"
>"Oh, where do you live ?"
>"in the XVIII (a rich district in Paris), it's my father's appartment"
>Holy shit moneyz
>Seduction mode activated
>It starts to rain a little bit
>"Wow we're being watered like in one of those dumb romantic movies haha, it's almost cliché"
>she makes dumbs giggles
>It's working, i can has the moneyzzz
>Proceed to seduce her in a matter of weeks
>Never kiss cuz picture is related
>Get to sleep at her place
>A year later, only kissed her few times but no fucking (managed to dodge it like a pro)
>Make marriage proposal
>Convince her we need a joined bank account
>I now have around 7000 € monthly (rich father is a rat) to play around with drugs
>She doesn't know i do drugs, I just told her I want to get athlethic and that I'm hitting the gym every 2 days
>I'm going to my buddy's place (known since I was a child, we broke bad together), bringing a little money to pay for the drugs he buys every time I say I'm hitting the gym
>Didn't go once at the gym for real
>mfw life is perfect

What the FUCK!?!?!?

Are you me? Matched with my girl on tinder, first i met through tinder and vice versa, we both never had a long term before, and TODAY is our 8 month anniversary.

I'm 19 shes 17

dude its me you faggot, i knew you are viewing this thread

But, turns out it's not that simple. She had kissed this trumpet-playing cunt while she was still in the relationship.
I had given her every chance to reveal this during the break up, telling her that it was her honesty that made the break up okay, and her reasoning of not wanting to hurt me by having feelings for someone else and therefore not being completely committed to me is what allowed us to have an amicable break up. It was only through my own paranoid and intrusive ideas that allowed me to find out she had cheated on me in a way (most we had done was make out and I felt her up a little because we lived so far away and only really were together at school). So yeah a month or two later I straight up ask her if she had done anything with him and she admits to her infidelity. Not happy, cut her off for about a year despite her desperately trying to continue some kind of friendship. I'm civil and respond to her but i don't continue a conversation further than necessary.
FF another year and I start talking to her again over Facebook, somewhat at school and over Snapchat and we regularly get flirty I get some partial nudes (did not screenshot, cannot share sorry Sup Forumsros). And that's pretty much the end.
I'm still annoyed that I didn't get to do my little romantic gesture and that song still gets to me sometimes. I don't really miss her all that much but I do miss the intimacy and closeness. I haven't had another girlfriend because I haven't had much of a chance to meet new people and my depression isn't great. But, new chapter soon, I'm headed to uni in a week and I'll be on my antidepressants, I'll hopefully make some new friends and find another girlfriend or at least some one night stands over fresher's week.

Met her though this fucking discontinued app, it was like the forerunner to Tinder. She messaged me, said she loved me within four or five messages, I for some reason didn't block her despite how odd that was. Now five years later I wish I had.