Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here managed to quit?

Jesus, I make a pack last like 2-3 days

what the fk that's like 35$ per day only of smoke the fk is your job paid ? And how do you have time to smoke 75 fucking smoke I bet your tooth looks like gold

what is hyperbole?

a lot of you people quit by dying. i hoped that help

please die in a house fire

This is how you quit; don't be a retard.

Not really, smoking makes your life shitty but it takes a very long time to kill you.

Yep. smoked around 1 to 2 packs a day and now I'm coming up on a year of not smoking.

First I cut down on cigs.
Broke up with a girl who stressed me the fuck out.
started vaping.
Started cutting down on the mg of nicotine.
Got down to 3mg.
Started to forget to use it.
Started working out 3 times a week.
and here I am... a year since I've touched any nicotine. it's hard... but can be done.

I'm ot sure about quiting, but practice says that you barely need to smoke more than 20 a day unless you are seriously about to kill yourself fast; It doesn't seem to gait any advantages smoking more than that.

I did quit for several years, but i got myself re-addicted because i suffer withdrawal effects in a weird way. I become hyper motivated when suffering nicotine withdrawal.

I rebuilt half the house when i quit the first time.

Just go to the gym or the sauna fam

>Vaping

I just switched to tobacco pouches.

Just smoke 1 cig a day in the morning and maybe one late at night.

I've smoked for 5+ years but I haven't even had a cigarette in about 3 weeks. I didn't even plan on quitting, I've just been spending all my money on weed instead.

2 months ago I told you to stop making this thread every day, and that it's getting extremely annoying... I don't understand how a person has nothing else in their life other than smoking cigarettes, and talking about smoking cigarettes with strangers...

Well, I guess we'll know you're dead when these threads stop appearing... I hope you won't die, but you seem very proud about committing slow suicide. I hope you trust in Jesus.

This thread again...

Just fucking quit OP, or you're gonna die. I was a heavy smoker and I managed to quit. Have some fucking self control

>I become hyper motivated when suffering nicotine withdrawal.
>I rebuilt half the house when i quit the first time.
why is that a bad thing bad?

I know... I hid it from everywhere and didn't do it in public. hahaha. it's so stupid but it worked. so. whatever.

I'll suck a dick if it rids me of AIDs.

It's not. It's WHY i got myself readdicted. So i can do it again.

How does it make your life shitty?

Isnt that like kinda the same principal?

Saged

I found out my son was smoking. Cigarettes really piss me off but e-cigs seem a lot better.

I bought one for my son in an attempt to make him stop smoking. These things are ok right? I just hope it's a better alternative to cigs.

The biggest thing you're addicted to is making this thread.
My son smelled like cigarettes every day, so I followed him and found out he was smoking cigarettes. That night I made him eat a pack of cigarettes, so now he never smells like cigarettes.

Was smoking around a pack every few days. Just stopped cold turkey and don't miss it tbh been without for a few months now