What's the best place on India? like the "south brazil' of india?

What's the best place on India? like the "south brazil' of india?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/maps/place/Chandigarh, India/@30.7290129,76.7275635,12552m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x390fed0be66ec96b:0xa5ff67f9527319fe!8m2!3d30.7333148!4d76.7794179
de.worldmapz.com/photo/101713_de.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Goa

'south india'
but more specifically kerala

sri lanka
t. sri lanka/india pro

thanks but sri lanka is not india so pls delet

>sri lanka is not india
not yet

same with you and australia

>implying they want us
daily reminder that new zealand is 69% white

DELET

I would say either bangalore or hyderabad. Kerala is just too small and the food there sucks. Bangalore and hyderabad are much better cities and their states offer more.

Kerala is nice but its boring as hell. Food is infuriating also, everything tastes like coconut. Fuckers cook in coconut oil and use too much coconut in all their food.

Chandigarh. It's the only first-world Indian city.

isn´t that brazilia?

fucking leaf education

No, it's Chandigarh.

Forgot pic.

How do you do my fellow Sikh

Wat. You got to be kidding me.

>you have to be brown to know about Chandigarh

It's a ruse m8.

Oh yeah I had totally forgotten about this region, thanks for answering

Maybe the hill stations in the north and the south I in terms of aesthetics

I tired southern Indian food once. Too bad that they are underrepresented.

It's a planned city with mostly highly educated residents.

>In 2015, an article published by BBC named Chandigarh as one of the perfect cities of the world in terms of architecture, cultural growth and modernisation.

>The city tops the list of Indian States and Union Territories by per capita income followed by Haryana and Delhi respectively in the country. The city was reported to be the cleanest in India in 2010, based on a national government study. In 2016, Chandigarh was declared as the second cleanest city of India under Swachh Bharat Survekshan. The union territory also heads the list of Indian states and territories according to Human Development Index. In 2015, a survey by LG Electronics, ranked Chandigarh as the happiest city in India over the happiness index. The metropolitan of Chandigarh-Mohali-Panchkula collectively forms a Tri-city, with a combined population of over 2 million. Chandigarh is also known to be the first smoke-free city in India.

Wait, are you serious lad? That pic is from Brasília m8, capital of Brazil.

Oh fuck, it is Brasilia. Well, my point still stands. Chandigarh is still the best city in India.

You're right. I posted the image in haste, but my point still stands.

>sri lanka is not India
Kek

>my point still stands

>doesn´t provide picture of mythical Indian village

i meant it in terms of development, not cuisine

I already posted information about Chandigarh:

oh shit an avenue with trees, truly a sign of civilization

neck yourself leaf

give us a link or real picture where you can see the city planning of this shangri-las esque city

I was in Chandigarh a couple of years ago

Distinctly remember getting KFC after a month of only eating veggie Indian food, felt like heaven

OP asked what the best place in India was. I gave him an answer. I also posted the original city plan.

Here's the city today:

google.ca/maps/place/Chandigarh, India/@30.7290129,76.7275635,12552m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x390fed0be66ec96b:0xa5ff67f9527319fe!8m2!3d30.7333148!4d76.7794179

Yeah

>dat babby tier airport and city grid

might as well consider milton keynes the opus magnus of city planning

Good thing OP didn't ask "which city in India has the best urban planning".

So is this some kind of a meme? When you google search the pic, it comes up as chandigarh. A bunch of websites, including quora, has this pic and all say Chandigarh. Was it a joke that everyone copied?

That image is from Brasília, and it's a shithole. You can even see the National Congress to the back.

If that's your standard for first world then you should seriously review your standards.

I'm not sure. It was a mistake on my part.

It came up in search results for Chandigarh and I posted without checking. This is my fourth time ITT admitting this.

But the city still tops the list as the most developed, cleanest city in India.

Why are you so invested in defending the city? I mean, I won't dispute your point, because I barely know anything about India, but reading the thread made me tired.

I wanted to genuinely answer OP's question.

>"south brazil'
>best place

Shithole with some nice places like the rest of the country

In my inexperienced Western opinion, Kerala is probably the nicest part of India, based on what I've heard and read. It leads the country in life expectancy and many social and economic indicators, and it's beautiful from what I've heard.

And in terms of economic prosperity, % of open air shitting, etc, what makes it better than say mumbai or shit like that?

>that shithole caligraphy
So you have it there too. Is there a name for it? Are those graffiti related to soccer, or what? how widespread is it?

t. parasite state

South india - kerala, karnataka, Tamil nadu and Andhra

kerala is a meme economy though fuelled by remittances from gulf.

>Are those graffiti related to soccer, or what?
No, usually politics right or left, sex jokes and the signature of the autor.
>how widespread is it?
All the country, people hate it some cities are making an effort to stop it
>Is there a name for it?
pichação

pichaceado?

As in fucked up or cocked if wrongfully translated?

Weird. We have some that look just the same, but are only used by soccer fans (the shitty kind)

del

Dude, Rio Grande do Sul is in economic calamity begin for federal money.
The entire country has the same problems, you should stop being a proud monkey faggot and accept that you live in a 3º world country.

>from Brasília, and it's a shithole
If Brasília is a shithole, the rest of Brazil is worse than Africa.

>Graffiti is a sign a place is a shithole
Yeah, nah. You can find this shit even on wealthier neighbourhoods over the world.

Pic related is from New York. Not Bronx.

The whole southern and southeast regions are in state of calamity, you literal ape.

>federal government draining 90% of our GDP to feed worthless baboons such as yourself and their corrupt politicians
>"wow, South/Southeast such shitholes, they're all broke and unable to maintain their once prosperous societies"

One of the many reasons I strongly support nordestino/negro genocide and I ain't even joking. Getting rid of the parasites the effective way, instead of feeding it til they eventually kill you. You belong in a death camps along with your entire family and region, you worthless animal.

Germany.

When talking about Brasília, you need to specify if you're talking only about the city proper or the metropolitan region. People often claim the city itself is decent, but the surrounding "satellite cities" are a shithole.

>One of the many reasons I strongly support nordestino/negro genocide and I ain't even joking. Getting rid of the parasites the effective way, instead of feeding it til they eventually kill you. You belong in a death camps along with your entire family and region, you worthless animal.

Another from Germany - Rhineland-Palatinate to be precise. Source, de.worldmapz.com/photo/101713_de.htm

Except genocide wouldn't change anything. The political structure would remain the same, you Sup Forumstards would find another scapegoat, and infra-structure would still be lacking.

Do you happen to know the folk explanation on how serfs were tied to the land in the Middle Ages?

Some claim they were only allowed to leave after they paid all their debts. And yet, the feudal lord grabbed most of the production as "taxes", and only allowed the serfs the bare minimum necessary to survive.

Folk explanation or not, this is kinda what happens with Rio Grande - see pic. Most of the tax money that goes to the blob never returns there as investment. No wonders they're strained.

(The most interesting number is out of this table, though - the totals. The federal government ITSELF is the biggest leak, not Northeast or North.)

Y'all motherfuckers are a bunch of leechs.
t. Rio de Janeiro.

>y'all
I'm from Paraná.

To find the "south brazil" of other countries you only have to ask for the shittiest people in them.

>3 paranaenses are equal to 1 fluminense
Work harder lazy ass.

My bad, Severino, I forgot your definition of "work" includes forró and carnival...

Also, answering to the OP: check Keralam in India.

>yfw carnival in Rio generates more money in a week than all of Paraná's work in a whole year

You aren't producing anything with that, and you know it.

But yeah. Salvador, Fortaleza, Rio de Janeiro and Recife in a nutshell: give some baited tourists booze, hire some female locals as prostitutes, and then let the rest do a circus show.

Now, on the other hand, if we were talking about São Paulo city...

>You aren't producing anything with that
You see, our work, carnival and forró as you said, makes Rio much richer than Paraná even going as far as paying three times as many taxes than your kind, not only that, but your Capital also happens to have three times as many homicides as Rio too. Funny shit isn't? Guess you would be better off leaving the potato farm aside and dancing forró like us.

>our work
Baiano talking about work is quite hilarious...

Anyway. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you'd have an easier time trying to rustle jimmies of someone from Paraná with comparisons like:

>Rio Grande do Sul has more culture!
>Santa Catarina is wealthier and has more IDH!
>São Paulo produces more!
>You're basically Paraguayans!

(Specially comparisons with Santa Catarina. Those are fun.)

Dance* forró

Now I will go to sleep, I have to enjoy my uni vacations, because you see..soon I will be graduating and going to work in my father's firm to earn more money than your whole town. Goodbye loser.

I forgot to mention: another good way to bug Paranaenses is trying to put Curitiba against other cities. Oh man, those are fun :^) And you can even get a three-way shitfest if you call Curitiba "mini São Paulo".

This is kinda true, karnataka and andhra+telangana you hear about the IT more, madras you have some IT + car manufacturing. Kerala im not so sure, only thing I know is theres a decent medical industry and a lot of nurses are from kerala.

They also have one of the smallest populations in india though for a state so its not that hard to bring up the standard of living there with good governance.

>They also have one of the smallest populations in india though for a state so its not that hard to bring up the standard of living there with good governance.
It might look small for Indian standards, but the place is nowhere "empty" - 860 heads per km^2 is a fucking lot, for comparison my State has ~50.

South indian food is best indian food, but I dont think foreigners eat them at all nor are they present in any foreign indian restaurants. It isnt spicy at all too.
t. northie

>the food there sucks
Its subjective, some people like coconut.

>Fuckers cook in coconut oil
After some time you get used to the taste and don't even notice. I know because one of my grandmas used coconut "lard" in almost everything, from deep-frying to salads, and we didn't give a single fuck.

I went to Kolkata for 2 weeks this summer and was very close to killing myself

>cholera