How much would you pay for a nintendo wii thats been modified to have a build-in swivel monitor...

how much would you pay for a nintendo wii thats been modified to have a build-in swivel monitor, additional hard drive containing over 120 wii games and 100 gamecube games, along with emulators and over 16,000 classic games ranging from the amiga to the ps1 era, w/ full controllers, memory cards, and software needed to further modify it?

$400

post actual pic

$20
> Still a Wii
Get an Android with Emulator. Done

well i mean, i havent assembled any yet. right now i have my brick-proof and almost-complete personal setup.

my costs:
hard drive/SD card: 50-100$ depending.
used wii: 100$ max where i am
the controllers+accessories: 70-100 depending on gamecube controllers etc
everything else I do to it: time investment, free.

so if someone paid 400 i'm 100 overhead. that's good.

no android will emulate as many n64 or ps1 games as the wii, and the android won't play wii or gamecube games , or with friends :( RIP

About as much as a bag of groceries, if you can answer me that.

sweet
you could get more if it turns out good

The screen isn't on the list. Do you get them free by stealing them?

no, i left that out in that list, because my personal setup doesnt have a screen yet. they're hard to find but the few i've seen go for about 100.

making my own by getting a simple RP display, converter, and case might prove to be cheaper.

I did that with 3 Wiis.

Bout tree fiddy

congrats...im not saying its difficult, just wondering how profitable

>ps1 games
The wii can't reliably run ps1 games you fucking autist.

2/10 for making me reply.

i'll let you give me a blowjob if you give me it. no money required, yo.

in fact, i can fit every "good" wii and gamecube game on a 128 gig flash drive, which go for 20-30 bucks these days.

actually, the compatibility list for WiiSX (playstation emulator for Wii) is decent, considering. i wouldn't be including games that didn't run well. I play rogue trip, shrek's treasure hunt, and twisted metal all the time.

How's motion control going to work with that thing?

Buy from china for any LCDs pannels, you can get an SDD that will hold 100 or so games for $100. You can get a $100~$150 profit on each system. The first one will be your highest lost, don't be discouraged though.

the screens online have a built in sensor bar.
and a car adapter.
being mostly an emu box, and considering only 3 or 4 good wii games actually rely on motion control, it really doesn't have to.

About 200 bucks. Besides - you might want to reduce the amount of classic games because literally nobody will bother to look through 16.000 games. How about you make it 100 actually popular games?
I also don't get why you would want to play on a tiny screen when you could just plug it into a real tv.

the screen is a definite novelty option, even for me. just something that might attract more attention.

more than half of the 16000 are shit like amiga, uae, caleco, etc, much of it being 5 or 6 files for the same game.

for the main emulators (gameboy, nes, snes, sega, n64, etc) i just get the top ROM packs. i think the biggest out of those is the n64 pack containing some 600 games, many of which are translations and hacks

How much can you cut the cost if you do a system with the same specs, but based on a raspberri Pi 3 (or similar Pi'ish, there's some clones out there that are better clocked, but lack support), and you make it smaller (because raspberry Pi), and you leave out the sensorbar, and slap in a joypad.

Like, properly emulate the classics.. I don't car efor the Wii, but I love me some early 80's to late 90's console emulation. Would love for an off the shelf "buy now" solution, as ben heck forums aren't what they used to be, and I lack the time..

Also also, if interest in THIS is greater than interest in YOUR setup, but your profit margin is higher from the get-go (and it will be) how likely are you to switch setup?

I see. You should probably focus on a model with no screen primarily then. Hard to say what I'd pay for one, but there's probably a market if you don't mind some national craigslist/e-bay haggling/shipping BS.

my setup can only improve, i just wonder how worth it it would be. my setup lacks:
-memory cards
-proper dedicated hard drive (i use SMB for most roms, switch the wii and gamecube games between drive and PC as desired)
-full controller set
yeah, the screen will probably be more of a personal novelty goal than something to flip.