Literally quips: The characters

>Give me back my Rhodey
>We're still friends, right/
>Orange slices
>I hate you
>They aren't stopping
>Remember that star wars movie?

This has got to be the worst battle in history. The shit humor took away all stakes.

Even deadpool was better.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1404743668210/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the only shit quips came from ant man

>muh stakes

Ant Man and Spidey are quipmasters. what do you want, them to be edgelords like Batman? also don't forget

>martha
>thought she was with you
>GOD VS MAN
>tell me....... do you bleed.......... you will........

>Dude I'm so mad you're calling out Civil War
>Let me mention DC

Loool

This was the only movie where you thought 'They might actuallly kill off a major character'

Now we know they dont have the balls every single film from here will have stakes even lower than what they were originally. Its boring knowing all the main characters simple cannot die due to sequals

They weren't mortal enemies yet, why would there be high stakes? The main conflict was that Cap wanted to get on a plane, and Iron Man wanted to take him in. Nobody wanted to kill each other (except maybe Black Panther and Bucky)

Dude the title's Civil War, and there's slightly more danger in here than in This Means War.

It needed tension, a lot of it.

I don't know man I'm pretty sure they're going to kill Cap and maybe Iron Man since Evans and RDJ both want out of the movies

>See, what we call God depends upon our tribe, Clark Joe, 'cause God is tribal; God takes sides! No man in the sky intervened when I was a boy to deliver me from daddy's fist and abominations. I figured out way back if God is all-powerful, He cannot be all good. And if He is all good, then He cannot be all-powerful. And neither can you be.

Marvel:
>I DON'T CARE YOU KILLED MY MOM
>Anybody got any orange slices
>IS THAT A METAL ARM? AWESOME DUDE

Ant-Man had the best quips.

The worst ones came from Falcon, so shitty, I'm not even sure if they were quips or not

>"Come on, pet him"
>"Bird costume? Seriously?"
>"So, do you like cats?"
>"I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that"
>calling Ant-Man "tic-tac"

>tell me....... do you bleed.......... you will........

What's bad about this line? It's certainly better than the "new character is excited to see his favourite superheros irl and awkwardly remarks upon it" meme which Civil War used TWICE.

>1.jpg
Remember when you thought BVS would hit a billion?

Death and rape, we get it, you're edgy.

>if you critisize ghostbusters you must be a trump supporter

>if you critisize civil war you must be a dc fan

when.did the internet became so stupid?

Now thats edgy. Even Black Panther was better with his THE LIVING ARE NOT DONE WITH YOU YET.

>tension means death

Don't make films

He a bro. You a ho.

Youre not criticizing it DCuck. LE QUIPS XDD is outing you out as one

Huh

It's only the Evans poster autist of Sup Forums who thinks that.

Just ignore him.

Are you new to the internet or just humanity in general?

quip

It damn sure does not. You think there's no tension without death, you are a fuckin child. You probably shit your pants on test day, be it spelling bee or the Aids clinic.

top 3 WORST quips
>You have the right to remain silent
>Come on, pet him
>Give me back my Rhodey

Don't get me wrong, I like Falcon, but all those quips were terrible and not funny

At least his interactions with Bucky were alright

Exhibit A.

You're a fucking retarded autist. What Evans will you reply me with?

What did you expect from Iron Quip, Ant-Quip and Spider-Quip?

TONY STANK LMAO
>Marvel movies

This is why DC will always lose. They would rather be deep than fun. Problem is, deep is easier to screw up than fun and when you fail trying to be deep it's a thousand time more cringeworthy than failing to be fun.

When you screw up deep you get an edgelord who is unbearable to watch. When you screw up fun you just get a joke that doesn't land.

I defend it because he is Not written as a comedian.

Exhibit A. Outing yourself. Its alright man. 27% isnt bad.

>muh quipping boogeyman

fuck off

Cringe lmao

>lmao
Cringe

>RDJ
Maybe
>Evans
Is up for whatever Marvel gives him forever.

>"Bird costume? Seriously?"
>"So, do you like cats?"
>"I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that"
Those are sarcastic remarks, not quips

>why are these family movies so light hearted
>I wish they would do what I want them to do
>I don't even like capeshit
>Is citizen Kane patrician kino

Op why are you such a butch who makes the same thread multiple times a day?

Yeah all the quipping made it hard to take the fight even slightly seriously. And this new spiderman was insufferable. He sounds like a squeaker on Xbox Live.

The original poster never implied the guy from your pic was the evansposter.

It wasnt supposed to be serious. The point was to get Bucky and Cap away.
The only one who was serious was Tchalla.

Is it the same guy that use to run around crying about Sup Forums and now calls people numales for not liking capeshit trash he likes?

>he thinks its one guy

I don't think it needed to be all grimdark and shit but c'mon.

That's the whole point, it's the big climax of the movie and no one gives a shit "We are just friends, right? Come on, let's destroy this airport"

No stakes whatsoever

Well, I enjoyed it.

Will the movie be better if you take out the quips or not?

>Even Deadpool was better

Deadpool was great, so obviously

The only ones quipping were Antman and Spiderman. Theyre supppsed to quip.
Clint was going easy on Widow and Witchfu pointed it out.
Vision was the wildcard and he went crazy.
You dont kill the people you want alive.

The humor is a cynical tactic to remove any honesty from the film so as to make it safe from any criticism. Disney doesn't trust the source material nor the the audience enough to give them a non-ironic movie

>it's okay for me to like this kids flick because the quips acknowledge its lack of verisimilitude

>Climax
>Airport fight

Hey bud, next time watch the movie before discussing it. Trust me it helps.

The climax was IM vs Cap/Bucky and that was kind of dark because Tony wanted Bucky dead.

>copy and paste

tv/ is a joke now.

t. Kevin

I kind of wonder what a Deadpool fan is like in real life. What person over 18 laughed at anything in this movie ?

The only worthwhile part of your post was the quads

It's more snyder that is a try hard. Btfo v supercuck was no actual danger and it just just literal grimdark where even the filtering was dark and it made no difference for the death of superman when we know he's coming back.
Snyder sucks

>trillion dollars worth of destruction
>XD just kidding folks

Hi Evansposter !

>if i deflect accusing othersas an evans poster it means im right.
Dcucks everyone.

I kind of wonder what someone who watches movies he wants to hate is like. Do you hang out with other people who do nothing but bitch as well?

It's more that marvel is better at brand loyalty (even in the comics)

>inb4 marvel makes better films
No

The ad campaign made it look like it could be funny.
It wasn't

>doesn't trust the source material
>adds in the goofy dialogue from comic books

Wat m8? Are you upset that they follow the formula?

>REEEEEEE DISNEY SAVE ME

are you okay ?

>he falls for adds
>the commercials made it look funny but when I saw the scene in theaters it wasn't any more

And you're calling other posters out as being underage?

No wonder Civil War’s big blow-out — half the superheroes pointlessly battling the other half in a Leipzig airport — becomes repetitious and calamitous.

It’s the most pointless, decadent scene of the year so far. Directing team Anthony and Joe Russo work by-the-numbers, staging blurry, undecipherable action and rounding up extraneous Marvel characters Ant Man (Paul Rudd) and Spider Man (Tom Holland) for comic relief.

It’s rebooting on top of rebooting simply because fanboys love a reboot; that’s how pathetically indoctrinated we’ve become.

>I don't read comics

Maybe new comics use jokes to point out how stupid it is but generally comics didn't use quips like the films do. Even Spider-Man just used jokes to make fun of bad guys not to point out how dumb his comics are

Every character is a quipper, it's fucking pathetic.

Don't forget about Quip Panther, Quip Eye, and Quip Widow also.

Quads confirm.

Fuck it's pathetic seeing Marvelcucks trying to argue with this poster when he HAS QUADS! A new low indeed.

Regardless of what they may say to the media I don't think either of them is anywhere near hitting that "I'm not coming back no matter how big the check is" level.

These movies pay for an incredible position of "Fuck You".

When the fuck did panther quip?
And for the record, what is a quip to you? Is it every time there is an attempt at lightheartedness or humor?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1404743668210/

Don't overanalyze the terminology. These movies are jokey throughout. Every single character has at least one one liner in every single movie.

They're action movies. Shitty one liners are the bread and butter of action movies

>new comics use jokes

So you have never read a pre 1970s comic then, thanks for confirming that you're talking out your ass and don't know the source material at all.

Yeah, and the worst action movies are pg-13 quipfests like Lethal Weapon 4, the latest Die Hard movies, every Transformers ever.

>Maybe new comics use jokes to point out how stupid it is
>not to point out how dumb his comics are
You're a goddamn idiot.

>Literally quips: The characters
Well they are the Avengers. I'm not sure what you would expect differently. We can't all be the Spectre.

Literally none of those are quips, is this what counts as shitposting these days?

What is a quip even these days?
Nothing but a buzzword.

What on god's forsaken planet are you people even talking about?! Quips are just witty remarks. All of those count.

Weak b8 thread senpai

You should really look up what "wit" means.
Please tell me how, "They aren't stopping," is witty.

Quip is anything that breaks the serious tone in a family movie. Adult loners don't like it.

>Quip is anything that breaks the serious tone in a family movie.
I think that's how they must be using it. Normal people call those "jokes".

It's Disney, not Marvel.
I rewatched The First Avenger again and there was more violence and tension here than in the phase 2 movies, by this i mean neck snaps, people being shot to death, torture. Picrelated shows it.

The buyout was in 2009.

First Avenger is a Disney movie.

Paramount was still distributing and making movies along with Marvel. Disney first MCU movie was "The Avengers".

>My name's Clit.

>I don't care.

kek

And that is how I know you're a shitposter.

He is right

The truth hurts, huh faggot? I know.

>Movie lasts 2:30 hours
>I read this in 10 seconds
yes, it was the whole movie you DCuck. Sure, quips.

It was really jarring have cappy and Bucky in this serious plot and in the same battle goofy ass characters like spiderman.

>"So, do you like cats?"
I liked this one

I dont care isnt a quip faggot

Literally all of those are from the airport fight