Advice to kill my self /b ?

advice to kill my self /b ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shallow_water_blackout
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just do it faggot

Bullet or bridge

take as mutch people with you as you can

Don't do it in a way that your brain can't function because their is a theory out their that makes sense. Your brain is alive for 5-10 minutes after your heart stops beating so your last 10 minutes feel like forever and thats your afterlife.

Succeed.

Oxygen mask connected to helium tank

put your dick in a blender, thats the way to go, when people ask how you died the room will go silent and become awkward

death by hanging work ?

helium mask connected to oxygen tank

stream it faggot

also give me money paypal.me/jedbeyer

I don't know, it should I guess

Take atleast 3 tabs of acid and see if you still want to kill yourself afterword

why would you want to kill yourself?

>copy
>paste

Shallow water blackout. You hyperventilate for a minute or two, then submerge yourself under water and hold your breath as long as you can.

You will pass out and drown before you feel the urge to breathe. Hyperventilation does not increase your blood oxygen saturation, but it unnaturally decreases the amount of carbon dioxide in your blood. And your body triggers the urge to breathe based on carbon dioxide in your blood.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shallow_water_blackout

Just do it, don't be a boozenoggle...

OP, I need money, if you're gonna an hero, can I have yours? paypal.me/jedbeyer

Explain

If i killed myself i had to destroy my brain ? Yes no why

my gf broke
I'm no one
I'm just a crap
I don't have any hope in life

And so is everyone else.
Congrats you found the meaning of life.
Now do something or kill yourself.

A bullet to the head would destroy the brain but running out of blood wont.

Atleast you had a gf

Google "exit bag." Easy and painless.

This

Use a powerful shotgun to the head. It is extremely unlikely that you will survive.

Go assassinate a presidential candidate, they will kill you and you'll do the world a lot of good.

Fuck niggers

but your neurological activity (life) still ends

Bugle Hugle
says
Use a plastic bag ducted taped around your head it should take 12 seconds to kill yourself

this guy gets it

Overdose on Adderall and Xanax. You won't feel a thing.

Drop a grand on some white China and inject all of it.

No, if you fail to kill them you'll just make them more popular. Maybe they'll even use if ws an excuse to implement some level of gun control. Then I won't be able to buy a gun at the steam show with cash without showing an ID. Then where would we be? Canada? Oh fuck that.

as long as you kill yourself in a way that your brain is still active for 5-10 minutes after death the theory might work

maybe but you don't die when your heart stops beating. you die when your brain stop working, so technically the 10 minutes is not afterlife

Nah....I would tell you but you won't do it anyway so what's the point?

Stream it or stop being an edge fag and get your life together

Ok Mr.Technical but I was speaking metaphorically

just don't, do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you.
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.
Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.
Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.
A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Silence is a source of great strength so shut the fuck up OP.

OP here, tell me user please the point is for purge earth

car, bridge, NIN Hurt in stereo, friend in passenger seat, do a Tyler durden

try keep your boots on

do this faggot

>why would you want to kill yourself?
Fuckoff whitknight

Don't do it.

Who does suicide gets in hell

1 забираешься высоко
2 обязываешь шею медной проволокой и привязываешь другой конец к месту откуда будешь прыгать
3 веревкой длиннее чем проволока привязываешь ноги к тому же месту
4 клеем приклеиваешь руки к голове
5 прыгаешь
6 выглядит эффектно

there is no afterlife

speak english, spanish, german or fuck off

More like Amiltrityline and Benzos. Most suffer free way. Look it up, lots of info online.

Distant: "don't do it, you have so much to live for!"

1 climbs high

2 obliges neck copper wire and tied the other end to a place where you will jump

3 wire rope is longer than the legs binds to the same place

4 glue glued his hands to the head

5 jump

6 looks impressive

Amitriptyline. Sorry. Without Benzos, it's not suffer free though.

There are good reasons. But there are also really stupid reasons, think through it.

Go full columbine on wherever you choose and keep a sidearm to blow your brains out, if that fails the swat should gun you down as long as you act like you still have bullets.

this

here you go user
I made a small compilation for you

Heroin overdose is the optimal way to go out.

not OP, how much will be enough?

Fuck overdose
my dream is to jump from golden gate bridge

A burning never ending fire where you always hear numb making screams.

>guaranteed (You)
go to sleep kid

I belive in ideal situation your spirit will come back to a unity of everything, and you may choose when and if you want to enter a "new game" as some other beeng with your soul, without memorys though, maybe you will be given some roach or plant....do you realy want to give up the intelect of beeng human, i mean the possibility to understand yourself and ask yourself deep questions? You might be just some shit crawling around without questioning something.....feelsbadman.jpg
If you belive n something with recreational of the spirit instead going in a fucking lava pit or bs marshmellow world...the spirit wont die...
Dont do it user, fuck your gf

you know some people like to dance in fire because it's fun apparently

If you don't want to do this then buy a can of gass and set fire to as many buildings and things that you can.
>bonus points if you make/buy your own explosives and napalm to go with it

Become an hero

not trying to be rude but is that some reiki or buddhist shit?

and where do they come from?
your 'souls' multiply, there were less beings on earth 2billion years ago.

Bacteria may also have a soul, that evolved into more complicated shit, maybe someday we all be mashines or something else