TFW your music isn't mainstream

>TFW your music isn't mainstream
>MFW only 20 people in the world know about my favourite song right now

Other urls found in this thread:

newgrounds.com/audio/listen/718577
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a good thing you retarded frogposting buffoon

sorry you have shit taste

Oh, I see you guys are just as unfriendly as Sup Forums.

when your posts are as pitiful as something on Sup Forums what do you expect

No shit look at the website you're on faggot

Actually just kys for being an unoriginal frogposter

Oh, okay. I just wanted to be able to relate with somebody, I thought with you guys I might be able to talk about music, but I guess not. Now I feel more alienated than I did before I posted my feelings for you guys.

your "feelings" were a meme frog and you wanted to talk about a song that you are convinced we don't know

can't say i'm too broken up op

So why don't you post it here so it gets more views/recognition?

GROW UP
R
O
W

U
P

newgrounds.com/audio/listen/718577
if you want it. I didn't want to talk so much about the song and more just about people struggling with music.

>Muh unique tastes

I own the physical media of an album that only has 90 listeners on last.fm.

I also know that nobody gives a shit.

>look up a song i like on youtube
>the only video is some auto-generated thing with like 5 views

feels bad man

could be worse

this is what you made the fucking thread about you cant be serious
I feel like i should be jerking off to loli while i listen to this

Song's pretty mediocre generic. I feel like you should enjoy the "obscurity" of it, instead of feeling bad about it.

Most good shit is criminally unrecognized and most retard shit gets praised worldwide. Get used to it OP.
This is one of the few music boards where even if I disagree with someone I kinda respect their music-nerd opinion.

Phrase your feelings less emo.
"This is my favorite song/band/artist and it's criminally unrecognized. What do you think Sup Forums?" Would get you lest triggered sperg responses. This isn't a feels board.

It's probably not on youtube, but yea, I know what you mean. I have done the same.

I didn't know that. I wouldn't have phrased it this way normally, but it's the only thing that gets replies in Sup Forums, where I usually spend my time. I can't stand talking with the people there about some stuff, so i thought I would give this board a try.

>tfw you only listen to obscure bands like Arcade Fire and LCD Soundsystem

>but it's the only thing that gets replies in Sup Forums, where I usually spend my time.

>Arcade Fire
>Obscure
Try again. Arcade Fire is normie shit where I live. But I mean, I haven't heard any songs in about a year so maybe they have died down.

I go there because I can talk about anything, with other boards it's always so hard because I have to learn the rules and the whole culture. I usually stick to drawthreads and just draw cancer though. I don't spend that much time on this site due to a lack of free time.

I think they're sooper dooper obscure

You joke, but when you live surrounded by people who only like the normiest of top 40, it's easy to start believing this and starting calling yourself "indie alternative".

Oh, where do you live? Because I live in Canada, and they're from Canada. I remember a couple years back they won like the cross canada awards or some shit I don't remember I don't follow that kinda stuff very much.

Yeah I know, I was largely making fun of those people

I'm in Edmonton. It was a joke mate

>tfw nobody to talk about lachenmann's string quartets with

Oh, i didn't get it because I don't hear very much from them i just know they are popular and most people I know know them so I just thought maybe in like europe they don't know them as much.

No.

Screen cap this

>newgrounds.com/audio/listen/718577
Holy shit this is terrible.
There is no obscurity about this, people don't know about it because it's some non-descript, low production value electropop videogame soundstrack. Theres pretty much no artistic value and would only take a 15 year old 15 minutes on fruity loop to conceive the idea for this track.

really activated my almonds, kys desu senpai

Hmm? Is this an inside joke I don't get?

Yeah, they're just fringe enough that their fans are able to convince themselves that they're obscure and feel superior about it

Sounds like the typical intro music for gaming channels on YouTube.

But I like to listen to it. Isn't that the point of music is to listen to it? And if I enjoy it and the melody get's stuck in my head and I want to listen to it more, does that not make it good to me?

What is wrong with you? Just listen to what you like! Who cares about others opinion on that?!
I fucking love Grindcore. Almost no one likes that. Calm down. Grow some balls.

Nah, not enough shitty dubstep.

lol the hostility in this response is priceless

if thats the point then why are you whinging about no one else listening to it

>newgrounds
Do you know how I know you're underage?

lol that's not gonna fly with a lot of Sup Forumstants

Okay.

It's okay if you enjoy it from a purely subjective perspective. But the song holds no real merits. It's generic and uncreative. You might wanna check out the sticky to find more stuff to listen to.

I've listened to what is available from Botswana and its pretty good if you're into Motorhead type stuff.
But look what we've done.
LOOK AT IT.

also you fucking poofter heaps of people openly listen grindcore and extreme punk music, its slowly becomng fedora tier for music.
""""alternative"""" interests and music isn't a niche anymore in 2016 with the accessibility through the internet, literally everybody and their mum listens to music of somewhat alternative influence

this, my mom told me she likes Death Grips last night
Alternative and obscure are meaningless now

What are you going to do, ban me?

HIS PROFILE SAYS HE'S 16

MOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDSSSSSSS

no probably just keep clownin on you

alternative music is for nazis though

Think you have a serious problem. Listen to what you want. Thats all. I also respect other peoples taste. Faggot

Uum, that's not me.
I'm not the guy that made this song.

every single edgy kid from my hs multiple grade below me know of death grips. Pic related. listening to music is the ez'st casual hobby because there is so much reward and you have to do literally nothing but indulge in it. fuck music.

>I listen to alternative music
Oh yea, so do I
>Like ALTERNATIVE alternative
What do you mean?
>Heil
>MFW alt right

>2016

>fuck music
On a music board.
Why don't you go back to /gif/ if you hate sound so much.

no you are the guy talking about what a special snowflake you are for being into a subpar generic d&b song made by a 16 year old and hosted on newgrounds

that's arguably worse t.b.h.

I don't understand why you're talking like you're arguing with me, I literally just said that everybody including my mother knows Death Grips

try being a fan of obscure vaporwave subgenres

>tfw 63 is almost my entire friendlist

pass

where did u go to hs lmao

Tell me what the artist is OP, I want to know this for myself

see
sometimes it's better not to ask

Why does this board hate us underages so much?

We are people too, you know? We like music just like you and most of us are at least older than 12, which makes us qualified to formulate our concrete opinions on any piece of music.

I'm 15, turning 16 in a month. I'm not a newfag anymore; I've been here since last year and I watched fantano for 2 years before finding myself on Sup Forums.

I may be somewhat new and a little naive on various aspects of life, but i'm much more mature than anyone I know of my age.

I've been obsessed with music since I was 12, making my own music on FL Studio on my new Windows 8 laptop that I still own. Of course I have matured from my edm phase a long time ago; lately i've been making avant-garde electronics that could be compared to Autechre, John Cage, Stockhausen and many others (artists which the majority of Sup Forums hasn't heard because you're all a bunch of rockist pieces of shit).

I already heard the majority of Sup Forumscore and I can easily get into artists deemed as inaccessible such as Les Rallizes Denudes and Merzbow.

My point is that some of us underages are much more advances than the average Sup Forumstant. At my age i'm already able to think rationally and there's no reason why I should be shamed for being underage. I hope y'all read what took me about 6 minutes of my life and take my little complaint into consideration.

sounds like blood on the dance floor without vocals

by favorite song you mean your mixtape

holy shit is this thread real

THIS is your favorite song

post your music then

tfw no live videos

i want to fuck you so bad
lick your shit
you little shit

So you must be 12 too

Fuck off everyone's been on Sup Forums since they were underage just don't flaunt it and you won't get the banhammer

I should add that your self-righteous "I'm gonna prove you wrong" attitude is very much the reason the age limit is in place. If you were really mature enough to handle Sup Forums you'd be mature enough to roll with the fact that you can't go around spouting that you're underage. Justified or not, the rules aren't changing anytime soon and all you did for yourself was get b& because fuck knows your complaints fell on deaf ears.

Das war kein Problem mit den farben ich das richtig verstehe das ist doch auch eine neue Version der hbk anschließen.

Get off my board commie!!!!

Make me

Диe Киpиллишe Шpифт лeceн лepнeн