Dubs Names My Shaman Sup Forums

Dubs Names My Shaman Sup Forums

KingDDDwarf

Dubs

Bowelcancer

WoW needs to port the fucking HotS graphic engine over. This shit is embarrassing.

>Gnomercy

>We wuz shamans
Why the fuck is a dwarf being a shaman?

Pussykillerxxqt

namemyshamanb

NiggMcFaggot

alliance cant be shaman faggot

lilmanblkbrd

WobblingHillary

dumblefgt

CrustyCrustation

/thread

What are you, gay? Play an Orc
>Zozzleme

Keklover

SexyMcChicken

>Female
>orange hair
Name it Brunnøyebritt

Dubs have spoken. For the Horde!

NiggMcDickFag

Winrar

Shammy McShamFace

MrSuckoCocko

acknowledge

You are right, Dwarfs are gay. But Orcs are probably the gayest race there is.

Night elf and blood elf need to just get along. pandarians should all be killed and wiped out of the universe. dranarians are faggots too. and you are a fag

WangriderTheGay

Sweatyscr0tum

you talking shit about my man, Garrosh?

Draenei and Dwarf can be shamans
They were Alliance last time I checked.

Adolph critler 69mlg

NO!

Horde = Shaman
Alliance = Druid

Do you even wow bro?
this thread is bait......

Hiddenatsea

Gotta be a female for this one
Tammytheshammy

The elves are pointy eared faggot fuqboiz

Not until TBC came out, shaman used to be exclusive to Horde and paladins used to be exclusive to the Alliance

LMAO!!
Druids and Shaman are different classes.
Draenei
Dwarf
Tauren
Orc
Troll
Goblin
My Main is a Tauren Shaman.

Well is he creating a character 8 years ago?

Ha...bullshit...if that ever happened id stop playing as it would be a sellout move...probably dumb all of it down and negate all variability to be negliable....that would be shit....would lose lots of subs....they aint gonna change the game to lose subs faggot...

You missed the point of , either way, just dropping some knowledge

not sure if trolling or tarded

Jesus the whole "let's give both sides pallies and durids" thing was fucking stupid. Heaven forbid they try to actually balance the two. WoW went further to shit with every expansion.

Ha! Got a good kek out of that one Sup Forumsro

bigdiick

retarded

should have named 'dwarfscum'
get it..... he's dwarf scum
but also dwarfs cum!

dear god i kill me.

Cockdick McPeeballz

I agree with you man, after WotLK, WoW went to shit. It wasn't pallies and druids though, as I stated in the Horde didn't have pallies until we got the faggot blood elves and the Alliance didn't have shaman until they got their space goats... as for dwarf shaman I'm not quite sure when they came along but it's pretty fucking retarded of the devs to do that

they did it becuase wow now has PRO ATHLETES who compete at this sheeeeeeet and you cant have it being unbalanced.

teams would go horde or alliance to get a class to form a comp

yet they do the dumbest shit like giving humans a racial trinket, i mean WTF blizz

Originally the Blood Elves got their Paladin abilities by stealing the Light from a Naaru they had imprisoned below Silvermoon City. There was a solid, story-based reason for Blood Elves to have Paladins. They stole the power just like they stole magic from everything else. Same with the Draenei when they showed up with Shaman powers. They were more suited to the class and more receptive to the spirits of the land, like Shamans, than any of the Alliance races, with the exception of the Night Elves and their Druids. It only makes sense that after spending so much time with the other races of their respective factions that the Blood Elves and Draenei would end up teaching the other races these abilities as well. I didn't really like the "Shamans and Pallys for all!" thing either, but it makes sense.

You have a point

True, but WoW has almost always been unbalanced as it is

lonedicker

Shamafen

tapan ghandi

she man