Did you know Indonesia will soon have a population eqaul to the united states?

Did you know Indonesia will soon have a population eqaul to the united states?
Indonesia Superpower by 2030!

>We are actually sort of close to the largest Muslim country in the world

b-best allies right indonesia haha

BRAVO Poland

NOT pooland

Is "Indonesia is taking off!" the next "Brazil is taking off!" meme?

That is India.

:(

And half of them will migrate here like a plague. I hope tsunami or volcano eruptions will reduce them to a reasonable numbers again.

Indonesia economy is growing at a fast pace. Soon indonesia will become the manufacturing hub in SEA which offers even lower wages than china and mexico. Jakarta is poised to become the largest city in all of SEA.

>sacrificing clean air to China tier air
No thanks. Every June they shitting haze here. I wont risk that.

Indonesia's infrastructure projects are now one of the biggest in asia and it's projected to grow the GDP by over 25%.

moreover, as indonesia's is increasing defense spending and will the regional power of all of oceana and southeast asia with the Navy projected to increase to 200 ships.

Worst Korea is the best allies, thank you for K-POP, Investment, Submarines, and fighter jet joint project

Did you know Nigeria will soon have a population equal to the United States?
Nigeria super power by 2030!

Nigerian economy is growing at a fast pace, soon Nigeria will become the manufacturing hub in West Africa which offers even lower wages than SEA and Mexico. Lagos is probably already the largest city in West Africa.

Nigeria's infrastructure projects are now one fo the biggest in West Africa and I'm too lazy too look up these numbers.

Moreover, as Nigeria is increasing defense spending and already is the regional power of all West Africa with the Navy projected to increase to a lot more ships

Indonesia is cute.

Malaysia is rude.

Thanks for saving my pic :^)

What a time to live.

Move over Indonesia, there's a new naval super power on the oceans :)

fuck off yellowjew

Indonesia has one of the fastest growing middle class in Asia. After the demise of Chinese manufacturing it is poise be one of the most important countries in the post-china 16 countries in the new economic paradigm.
By 2030, its GDP is projected to be the world's 5th largest economy

>China $73.5T GDP by 2030

who even makes these charts

false, we are shrinking a lot

also young breeder are cancer

50 cent army

The urbanization of the country is going at a very fast pace. Jakarta will be the largest megacity in all of asia by 2030

Indonesia is mostly Muslim
So that's bad

and like 2% it's landmass.

The genocide wasn't about killing communists, it was about killing the Chinese and taking their property, much like how communists killed minorities the USSR and took their property as well.

Most of the Indonesians in the US are Chinks fleeing oppression in Indonesia.

so what? i don't see the problem? :)

Indonesians chimping out against the chinks is like the goyim chimping out against the Jews. You're just making it worse for yourself.

>opression
As higher being and the bearer of forest we never opress certain race, the killing was pure anti-gommie.

>goyim chimping out against the Jews
that's a good thing

When I was young, I thought Indonesia and Malaysia were same country. And they were provinces of Philippines.

>filipino arrogance