What's the shittiest place in Japan? What happens there that's worse than other regions?

what's the shittiest place in Japan? What happens there that's worse than other regions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jw_ICAAFoiM
all-nationz.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anywhere there are japanese

Japan isn't real

kyushu
crime
prostitution
drugs
mafia
gambling
extortion
pyramid schemes
corruption on all levels including public safety

etc

Everywhere except Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Aomori (the peninsula below Hakodate) would be the shittiest.
-cold and cloudy
-poor, no jobs
-highest suicide rate
-the people are infamous for being spiteful
but mountains and forests there are decent.

looks comfy

got me curious
>Japan’s National Police Agency (NPA) estimates that there are over 84,000 gangsters in the country’s crime syndicates, many times the strength of the US mafia at its violent peak.
whoa

Hokuriku. Literally there's nothing, nothing to do. A fucking void.
And the map doesnt even classify the area. I feel a little bad for them.

>crime
>prostitution
>drugs
>gambling
these aren't even bad things you pussy and its completely calm compared to most anywhere else in the world
can you even easily get drugs in japan?
no
>japanese gangsters
mostly law abiding pretend gangsters, completely harmless

Aomori is fun as fuck to travel to. A lot of the smaller villages there looked like depressing places to live, though.

>The people there are infamous for being spiteful
I did meet a lot of nice people there, but I was taken aback by a lot of people talking to me coldly in plain-form Japanese without the polite -masu. A lot of people there did that to me, which I haven't experienced much in other parts of Japan.

yes actually, the question is if you aren't being scammed

Watched a VICE documentary about that. A guy who used to street fight illegally. He was interviewing a bunch of Japanese western gangsters wannabe, like black gangsters with nigger gang tattoos and all that.

Kanazawa, Niigata and Fukui are all big, nice looking cities. Can't be that bad.

the number of japan travelling/living americans in this board always surprises me

>vice "documentary"

Yep, quite cringy too.

youtube.com/watch?v=jw_ICAAFoiM

any docs on yakuza?

I think so, there is one about Yakuza being involved on right-wing groups and politics.

Just type "Vice Japan" and you'll see tons about it.

hokuriku ain't that bad actually. they are quite rich (in fact, prefectures in the region have top-tier average income) and have comfy living.

i could never imagine an even slightly plump japanese who is not a sumo wrestler. apparently a life of vice makes people gain weight.

>Finn
>sympathizes Hokuriku
Really makes me think and makes sense.

Tho Niigata is kinda exceptional, because they have some big ski resorts and hot springs. The rest is a hellhole as a whole. The weather is shit, its fucking cold in winter, the infrastructures are garbage, etc. You cant find anything to do there except being""comfy""", i guess.

Besides, there's one video game developer in Kanazawa, which produced an earth quake survival simulator game called Disaster report. Fucking niche shit but maybe you'd love it. It's pretty finn-meme ish in a way. I was a fan of the devs and played all of them.

probably tohoku.
economy-wise okinawa and some of kyushu and shikoku can be worse but at least they have some redeeming points like weather and environment, while tohoku is an absolutely bleak and closed region.

断言しときます。このスレはアフィブログの養分となります。

all-nationz.com/

因みにここに翻訳されます。

So it's like every other country then

>big ski resorts and hot springs
WTF i love japan now

I saw that castle in Flying Witch

rude
we dindu nuffin

Do they have big butt witches in Aomori?

Even the monkeys there enjoy the hot springs.