Who would win in a fight tot he death: white yoga bitch Greta or black whore Dominique?

Who would win in a fight tot he death: white yoga bitch Greta or black whore Dominique?

Greta

Dominique

any weapons?

No weapons. Anything you can do with your hands, feet, teeth, etc. is fair game.

The white girl is obviously in better shape but I know her type. She wouldn't know what to do in a real fight. Black girl would destroy her. Whitey is hot though. Moar pics?

Greta

Dominique

Dominique's weapon of choice is gravity. If she starts from an elevated position she will win

i feel like greta can assume any shape and is immune to crush damage

any pics of her soles?

hell yeah im rooting for her now fuck dominique

germanfag detected

She's from New Jersey

more of her please, nudes?

Dominique probably has tard strength. That should settle it.

Crazy good picture. She might be more fit, but I doubt she knows how to fight. Dominique probably don't know much either.. Grete is to skinny for her own good, and Dominique can use the mass difference to her advantage. My money is on Dominique

i would toss her salad in a heartbeat! moooooore please

It's highly unlikely that a human could defeat a gorilla in hand to hand combat

There's a possibility that Greta knows martial arts. Greta does look quite ripped as well.

I hate niggers with a passion but since she's got ape strength and a ghetto attitude I'd put my money on Dominos pizza

what can i say? round and brown is my thing, the ghetto appearance is icing on the cake, still married to a white chick but banging girls like that gets me diamonds