Reminder that in America, teachers will not only fuck you but pay you to keep quiet about it

Reminder that in America, teachers will not only fuck you but pay you to keep quiet about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bustedlocals.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lowkey have always wanted to do this

>my 9th grade english teacher was in her early 30's and single
>didnt look bad
>really nice, was probably her favorite student
Should I have made a move? shes still single I think

Yes

Seriously though why is it so common

28000 US dollar? WTF. Was she blackmailed by the student?

>not forcing her to pay you with her body
>not entangling her in an endless spiral of further depravity by making her explore sicker and sicker fetishes
>not recording the whole thing for more blackmail material
>not completely breaking her mind and turning her into your personal pleasure slave

Amateurs.

>used to get annoyed that they didn't get punished
>then developed an /ss/ fetish

>rejecting 28k
I thought you people were supposed to be economically smart

White "people" not only fuck their relatives, but their teachers as well.

>this will never happen to me

where does a teacher get 28 grand?

it has to do with the ills of the society in general than any particular case of teacher-student

I added her on facebook one night to message her and see how things could go, but I pussied out. That was when I was still in school though, and she actually didnt accept the request until the day I graduated. I see her at the store sometimes, and im always awkward around her, but I think my opportunity has gone.

What will happen for her ? Prison ?

Should've hit her hard with some smooth talking. Young milfs are right at that age where they're getting bored of their beta providers and start craving young bulls

Hapa?

Those teachers are in the wrong,but I still wished it could have happened to me.

>caring only about short term profit

Statistically it rarely happens. There are a million of schools in USA. It is bound to happen once or twice or thrice. The media's thirst for tittilating sensationalism overblows it.

it happens more often than you think
some scandalized some not
most unreported

bustedlocals.com

>you will never fuck your fresh out of college teacher