Be me middle school

>be me middle school
>religion class
>everyone listens closely to the teacher
>i decide to be a little rebel
>atheismmode.jpg
>'how can you be so sure? Don't you think that the bible was writen by some lunatic? Why does all the stupid shit in the bible makes sense to you'
>everyone laughs, everyone
>leave defeated

Should i change school

Well it''s their problem, not yours, being inbred cucks

If you were actually paying attention you would know that the bible has multiple authors and that especially the old testament has been revised extensively, by the priesthood of Jerusalem most notably.
So it is natural that you'd be ridiculed for claiming that the bible had a single author, and without having any sources on the mental state of said hypothetical person.

Christian here

Honestly, even I think zealots are idiots. To me the bible is a metaphore, it isn't 'history' strictly speaking.

>inb4:
>I believe in evolution, I believe in science, I don't believe everything the church says, I'm highly critical of it.
>No, I wasn't touched by a priest
>No, I'm not sexually oppressed
>No, I'm not a betafag

the only ludacris thing is that everyone in h*s school is fucking brainwashed by their inbred parents to believe in a fairy tale gone bad.

Lol kid you have to know what to criticize if you want to make a point. You sound like a 12 year old

So you look at god as some kind of energy that started it all, or ab being that observes the universe or something?

IF you believed in science you would know that some things can't be proven yet and trying to give evidence against that is stupid just like flat earth peoples. Pretty sure they're not all brainwashed your head is just too far up your ass

holy shit you are a pretentious retard.

did you raised the issue of God creating stone so heavy, that he is unable to lift it up too?

I don't believe in religious shit. I don't see the use in it. But some of my best friends are deeply devoted to Christianity. And they are some of the best and most freely accepting and generous people I've ever known. It works for some. Doesn't work for others. To each his own.

i replied to the wrong person, stay mad kid

Yeah you bet "it works". Not just for some though. They will have 20 kids believing that crap whilst you are on Sup Forums and will die alone or with some adopted asian kid because the only woman you could find was unfit to have kids.

It takes years for kids to realize this...

To me God has a plan, however he still likes to
A) Play with us as if we were the Sims
B) We don't know what the hell he is up to

I think He is some kind of energy that can interact with the universe. Usually it's the good part we focus on, I think.

God's existence can't be proven nor disproven, go learn some philosophy
>I still think flat earthers are dumb tho'

I like to think about that in other terms, imagine an inmovable object vs an irresistible force, it's the same, isn't it?

>It works for some. Doesn't work for others. To each his own.
Agreed.
This user knows his shit

>flat earther detected
abandon thread
>saged

2edgy4me

underaged faggot

you`re probably 12 you should had asked why do the jews call people Goys ?

Why do people even argue about this shit? There are very clear sources detailing the whole Christian faith. It's been around for almost 2000 years and the question of God another few thousand years.
Best source is to just look up the Summa Theologica by Thomas Aquinas, it has answers to 90% of the questions and "fallacies".
Oh wait most people are to retarded and lazy to actually go find a source other than the abstract ideas they made up based on 5 minutes of browsing reddit.

I get the energy thing. But I believe in god as a huge consciousness. People have compared pictures of enourmous nebulas and tiny neurons in the brain, and the way they form and shape is almost identical. Of course, there is more to it than that. Hard to explain, but I just feel like we are all connected somehow.

It probably sounds dumb and typical, but it kinda makes sense to me. Also, with all the possibilities of how the universe could have turned out, I am almost certain that there is something more than what we have discovered, even though it might be too complicated or advanced to be comprehended as a human.

>Some lunatic

Bible literally means 'little books' written over thousands of years.

Maybe go join a retard school if you are truly that dumb.

Also made me lol OP, good one.

>B-but god isn't real! N-no p-proof!
>The Bible
>B-but we can't even see god!
>Can you see air you autist
>B-but!!!!

Are you fedora tippers even trying?

nice point and even nicer trips user

>be me middle school
b&

Good points.
Checkmate Christians.