Is this a fucking joke?

Is this a fucking joke?

No its just your poor dietary decisions coming back to haunt you

ask for the manager. tell them you got all the way home before opening it. get a faggot fired for wasting your money and time.

Well if it is it made me laugh. Also you should eat something healthy instead you greasy little fuck

I dont see a problem
eat the shit you picky ass faggot

That'll be $15/hour plus tip, please

Fillet o'Fish with... cheese on the side?

Looks like molten plastic, do amercians really eat this?

Get rekt op

Looks even worse than McDonalds, guess it's not cooked... but the bun looks cheaper than cheap too.

Guessing it's a crappy third world country, they have terrible quality fast food. I think the US could at least get burgers right.

american cheese is designed to go with burger

That is not cheese by definition. That is chemicals and additives with some yellow colouring added to it.

murikins.....

oh my

Either this or fifteen per hour.

Slop overlords.

Ignoring the obvious misplacement of the cheese, just look at the fucking state of that thing. It looks like prison food.

shut up and eat your "fish" sandwich

Or let the free market dictate the wage and eliminate the minimum all together...

How can you tell that it is fish?

Enjoy your "fish" and deep fried butter amerilard

Or just stop going there and force budget cuts, effectively rendering pay at 0$ an hour.

>not fish
>not cheese
>bread indistinguishable from cardboard container

Stick with your tendies, OP

Again, how do you know the burger in the pic has fish in it?

yw sir

Not him but it looks like a fake factory made piece of fish, the kind they'd have at mcdonalds or wherever the fuck

It looks like the most non-specific square of matter I've ever seen in a burger. It could be literally anything as far as I'm concerned.

I threw up in my mouth a little

>It could be literally anything
it probably is

How did it taste?

and they think they deserve $15 an hour..

>uhm.. sorry brah but my fatt ass needs that

Thats premium $15/hr food you better enjoy it OP

Square=fish
That's the rules

Because that's how a fish sandwich looks at almost any fast food place and school cafeteria

This. Lose some weight and girls might stop looking right through you.

Yes, but (if you're a Murifat) you won't get the joke.

If you go to a burger joint and order anything with fish in it, you deserve whatever shitshow they serve up to you. You deserve to get beaten up for that faggotry.

chins out

double if you actually want cheese on that shit

What fucking McDonald's worker do you know that gets tips you faggot nigger

>she probably ate it after taking the pic
>mfw

>amerifat

yeah really, who the fuck eats fish and cheese together?!

Yes. They sell this type of joke a few million times a day to unsuspecting people. It's funny that people both regard this as food fit for consumption, and pay for it. To someone, it's the best joke they ever came up with.

At your expense, yes

Shape of patty

What? That your life revolves around junk food that makes you dull-witted, fat and slow? Or is it a joke that the cheese was put on your fish-o-chick-mcpig sandwich?

What is Sup Forums's favorite tendies?

>3rd world shitskins who have never been inside a maccy d

>eating fast food
>not excluding processed shit from your diet
plebs

the end is nigh

The ones your mum makes me after I rag her sloppy old anus senseless

No it's a burger

It's called photoshop you imbecile.
Look at the bottom of the cheese.
Now apologize for being retarded.
Now go kill self.

Wtf they are paid 15$/hour for this ?
I was paid 10,7 $/hour in france for a way better work !
Fuck me !

How the fuck can you tell that is a McD's burger you obese embarrassment?! How often do you go in there?! UK fag here.

everyone point and laugh

Cheapos that give the fat image for Americans do, McDonalds is so fucking disgusting.

Probably considering that image is older than you.

yes, even the sit down restaurants do this

checked
dubs speak the truth

>duh.. only liike 4 times a day?

I think it's real. That's, cheese only in an academic sense. And it behaves as badly as you'd expect. "Cheese food" products. Made from oils a lot of the time.

How can you not know what a fillet o'fish looks like? Also UKfag

I'm amazed at home many people in this thread can recognise that anonymous beige lump as something from McDonalds. You're either wrong or you spend far too much time eating fast food and your house probably smells of death and body odour.

She probably doesn't smell any different.

I do hope this bait.
If not, this is cringe layered on cringe layered on cringe.

>battle armour for the upcoming vegan wars

Or like Lipton Landing. Couldn't honestly tell where it was from, personally. But it has that pre-fab look, I'd assume it would be the one place that does this sort of debacle and calls it food.

>I have never seen an advert or looked on the menu board at mcdonalds

Worked at burger king and i can tell you that we used this kind of cheese.

What's the point in hiding it if there's nothing there kek.

It's possible. I've never heard Adele - Hello once.

Both pictures look like any number of anonymous processed sandwiches from any number of shit tier fast food joints.

Worked at a tim hortons and I can also attest.

>genuine autism
I guess I haven't been in as many as you.

I'm 34 years of age and I've watched a fuckton of TV in my life, and I can honestly say I have never seen a single advert for the Filet o Fish.

this

I guess you haven't. Both sandwiches look like anonymous beige lumps. Looking at both of them, neither of them instantly say "McDonalds" to me.

ok

who's feet

i have to agree
the big mac or the whopper are instantly recognisable and instantly make you think of a brand, that picture just looks like any canteen food

>painted toenails
ay baby want sum fuk?

a female on the internet?
impossible.
I'll get to the botom of this..