This movie has better CG than any capeshit yet it got murdered because WE WUZ KANGZ critics

This movie has better CG than any capeshit yet it got murdered because WE WUZ KANGZ critics

Its a pretty fun movie; critics confirmed for shit taste as always

>has better CG than any capeshit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The CGI is The Hobbit tier shit.

I saw you try to defend this movie yesterday, OP. I saw you try to say it was underrated. You're an idiot.

> better cg

u nigger is blind

Do a side by side comparison, DC cuck

I just saw it today, nice opinion fag

>WE WUZ EGYPTIAN GODS N SHIEET

Wasn't one of the Egyptian gods black though.

Being black myself, why does this shit matter?

Besides, don't the African Americans originate from west Africa?

that's not how it works

oh lad.... My dear sweet lad

>was actually enjoyable in a "so bad, it's good" kinda way
>meanwhile Civil War is the same quipfilled generic Marvel garbage they've been making for 10 years

I'd honestly rather watch God of Egypt again than any capeshit of the last decade

This movie threads a fine line between being retarded and great

Anything certified fresh is literally a reddit movie

the tits were godlike

It's that the actor from that anti Islamic movie? kek how ironic he plays in an Egyptian movie filled with white actors

It is when you cast a man from Denmark as a god of people who live in a fucking desert.

i enjoyed it, fun adventure movie, reckon i'll feel the same about Warcraft when i go see it this weekend

fuck critics, too many of them pushing agendas, can't be trusted

More accurate to cast a danish man than a fucking nigger

Terrible cgi and terrible everything op, goddamn

the only good thing about it was dem cool big snakes

>This movie has better CG than any capeshit

Not really. Nubia was just upriver for them. Denmark was across a sea, a landmass, and a mountain range.
>B-but muh Caucasian heritage!
Probably didn't count for much in a place like Egypt that was such a crossroads.

I didn't even watched it but a cover featuring orange and blue color scheme and concerned blue-steel stares can't possibly be good, or made after the year 2010.

GODS OF EGYPT FINAL VERDICT:
About the same as John Carter, it has it's small issues but overall a very fun and enjoyable flick

>That reveal where it's not even fucking Earth, it's literally a flat piece of land floating in space and the "sun" is being dragged behind Ra's boat thing on a giant chain

I enjoyed it. Definitely not as bad as it was made out to be. Some absolutely ridiculous shit, but overall pretty fun.

Yes true bullshit I watched this movie last night while taking LSD for the first time and it was honestly one of the greatest experiences of my life desu.

Well considering NCW has the aesthetics of a God I think it is okay.

I was the one who made the thread last night Mr Shekelburg. Just because the movie had white people doesn't mean its shit. Its a fun adventure campy original adventure movie whats not to love. I am happy something like this was created this day in age its like a breath of fresh air.

THIS also I hated Electra in Daredevil and I thought she was ugly. She looked good in this movie and I did not mind her acting.

Leave racist cinema to me.

>better CG
>that horrible cgi in the fight at the waterfall
>that rough cgi in robot battle
>that cartoonish wideview of egypt in the opening
Athough i agree this movie is fun if you didn't take it seriously