Name a better Burger place

Name a better Burger place.
Go ahead, I'll wait.

Australians not allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitetrashfastfood.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

An egg on a hamburger? FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Egg is good for you. Lots of protein and good vitamins.

5 guys
Whataburger
In n out

>not liking egg

Are you a child?
Did all those years of slurping cum mess with your sense of taste?

Are you kidding me? Royal Red Robin burger is the only burger fit for kings

Looks yummy to me

I know it's good for you, I eat egg... but not on a fucking hamburger.. degenerate fuck.

idiot

In N Out

Bakers

Five Guys

Red Robin is good, though.

Not into chicken periods.

Next you'll be saying egg on pizza is wrong

Steak n shake. Fries are shit but burgers kick ass

Dumb bitch, yeah the egg is good for you on the hamburger along with all the grease, salt and other processed bullshit you're scarfing down your fat neck.

MacDonald's

>Five guys
>Bakers
>In-n-out

Five guys sucks dick when compared to Red Robins. If they were cheaper, they'd be a good alternative for the lower class, but as it stands it's just terrible. Their cajun fries are shit, too.

In-n-out is the epitome of cheap and tasty food though. The most bang for your buck.
But it still isn't as good as a Red Robin's burger
>I'll still eat In and Out over Red Robins 9 times outta 10 though because RR price gouges

Lel gr8 b8 m8

Agree to disagree.
I think eggs are a good source of a lot of valuable macro and micro nutrients.

vouch
all the places i was about to name

Thats fucking degenerate

Honestly, their new signature crafted burgers are pretty fucking good.

Dicks burgers in seattle

on a fucking burger?
get the fuck out of here with your pure faggotry

whitetrashfastfood.com/

easy one
John Burg

I enjoy:
Garlic Butter
Marinara Sauce
Mozzarella Cheese
Feta Cheese
Jalapenos
Cranberries
Extra Pineapple
Spicy Chicken
Pepperoni
Bacon
with sunflower seeds, red pepper flakes, oregano, and sweet and spicy BBQ placed over everything in a spiral once my pizza is finished cooking.

Tastes good man

Ausfag here. Fuck you OP

Kangaroo fucking faggot, halfbreed outback nigger.

go fight a joey you hack

>itt americans think what is considered cheap fast food in any decent country is god tier

Is this thread a joke, filled with poorfags or do americans really have shit tier food?

kekz for eggs

Five Guys

Fuddruckers is a pretty good place.

u dont threat dubs like that

Nah dude it's definitely bait. It has to be.

five guys

i mean ur burger looks good n all
but I GUARANTEE u will get better fries at mcds

I shouldn't have clicked that.. the sheer hipster cringe gave me acute diarrhoea.

fuck

Wendys

overrated

it works man, it really does.

cum has a lot of protein too

Nobody's talking about gourmet food nigger. Do you not know what a burger joint is?

how is this place called? I'm not american

>
try it or fuck off. nobody cares about your shitty tastes

How are foreigners this goddamn stupid?

My house, buy the best ingredients possible. All organic. Bake own buns, chop up homegrown vegetables. Feel and bask in your creation. Or you can go out, that works too.

This Nobody who knows how to make an actual quality burger would ever put a shit egg on it.
High end beef freshly ground: $10+/lb.
Egg: 15 cents.

Why the fuck contaminate a burger with shit ingredients?
Reason: to cover up that you made a bad burger to begin with.

Hurr-durr, I'm edgy chef from last decade who puts noveau shit on this er that therefore I am edgy and come pay 2x for muh food.

We used to call you so-called chefs that cling to go-to cover ups (bacon on it) who need to disguise your abominations as "retards" in culinary school.

Egg on burger = A1 on Filet Mignon

Way to show you have no taste and no class and know nothing about food.

Demand more of your food establishments, Ameritards.

They're Australian.
They only know how to avoid drop bears and shit on their superiors.

>best
>organic
kek

thanks for confirming you are a certified retard

In and out all the way

This thread is actually so fucking cancer. bunch of niggers trying to prove their fast food restaurant is better than the others, its fucking sad, why would u even start a thread like this. Everyone knows whats going t happen, faggots call others faggots thats always how it it no arguments only faggots fucking kill your yourselves bunch of faggots

I mean that's not really true. I'm an executive chef of a pretty well regarded place. We DONT put an egg on our burger, however, i don't think its stupid to do it, egg yolk goes really well with beef.

Plus you're a moron because tartare almost always has an egg yolk on it.

>Nobody who knows how to make an actual quality burger would ever put a shit egg on it.
you're right, we'd put a chicken egg on it and enjoy some good eating.

fucking idiot, go try it.

What do people think of Wendy's

you are trying too fucking hard

also peanut butter and jelly is good on burger also. i prefer grape

I can understand hating eggs for covering up a bad taste, but to say the same about bacon? that's just disgraceful.

no its not, its everyone complaining about an egg on a burger and its fucking comical.

>Why the fuck contaminate a burger with shit ingredients?
>Reason: to cover up that you made a bad burger to begin with.
the-egg-in-the-burger-conspiracy, man. Wake up, sheeple.

STAY WOKE

Bakers really is the best, but not as well known. Only in a few spots around Southern California as far as I know.

>What is beef tartar
High quality beef usually served with an egg yolk

I do, and fheres a lot of them where i live. They're not shit tier fast food places either. Im sorry im not poor and dont live in a shit country

They know the answer is obviously yes, they just like highlighting it.

It's not about countering bragging, it's morally motivated. The US seemed to stop improving 15 years ago and it's got to the point where it worries other first worlders.

Checkers.

>Plus you're a moron because tartare almost always has an egg yolk on it.

exactly the point i made a few posts up, dude obviously does not cook

>We used to call you so-called chefs that cling to go-to cover ups (bacon on it)
wait.. did you just say bacon doesn't belong in a burger?

you didn't, did you?

oh no.. oh no, you didn't.

holy shit dude, I'm not gonna tell you to kill yourself, but just walk into a bog and disappear, okay. That would be nice.

>US seemed to stop improving
>still the most copied country in the world

get real nigga

agreed

and neither does salt according to that fucktard

I actually like an egg on my burger. Thought it sounded weird til I tried it.

Tilted Kilt
Bar145
Ruby Tuesday
Scottys Brewhouse
I'll say 5guys was not flavorful and pretty bland like mcD status

Good luck with your child growing up following jaden smith and being blue pilled. I hope you like immigrant piss on your fruits and vegetables, as well as pesticides genetically grown into your food. I also hope you like cows that are underfed and grown in factories

egg on a burger is "Weird"??

what the fuck is your diet, chicken fingers and mac n cheese?

>bunch of niggers trying to prove their fast food restaurant is better
nobody in this thread owns a fastfood restaurant, Eugene. Calm down, we're just talking about burgers, it's not serious. Go take a fucking nap, dude.

I like their new waffle chicken sandwich
I'll probably die soon though because it was like, 2000 calories not including the endless garlic chili cheese fries

As an Australian I just wanted to say fuck you

Irish Whiskey in Philly
Iron Hill Brewery in West Chester as a very close second

also good luck never knowing how to cook your own food having chefs do it all for you. also good luck ignoring what you put into your mouth... not like your body is important or anything.

kick rocks you filthy bloke

then it's either b8 or brain damage, or both.

go suck the piss out of your mum

Just had never thought of it before. It was awhile ago and now more places do it.

five animals had to suffer to feed you faggot

my assumption is both

This is my local... it's average. F&B is where teens go after the cinema, it's meh.

In N Out

*drops mic*

You just got FUCKED.

>I'm an executive chef
>advocates putting an egg on a burger
all credibility lost
if you did the beef right, 3rd rate cook disguising as "executive chef" (btw, my credentials would make you look like a dishwasher here), you need absolutely NO more fat at all
what you do need is something to cut the fat
that burger is fat, fat, and fat
if you are going to add more fat to that burger (assuming the beef is done right, which is doubtful I guess), bacon=fine (b/c smoke), cheese (not that shit), and then to pile on a friggin tasteless egg yolk?

No.

If you are anything even close to a chef, you should go check your diploma. Only a dumb american would do this because your beef is shit tier beef.

>following jaden smith and being blue pilled
cringe, the post.

five guys

I literally just had In N Out for the first time last week and it was mediocre at best. I was so let down.

>being blue pilled
oh, right. Very important. Shake up, weeple.

Fuddruckers!

I don't have a culinary degree. I worked my way up from kitchen porter under the best chefs in the city to running my own restaurant. Plus you didn't even respond to the comment about tartare, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

it's a European thing, I can tell you this because I'm European. And it spells the end of The American Empire, indeed, yes and I can tell you that because reasons.

five
guys
burgers
and
F R I E S

LOL, where's the bun gone???can't even make an attual burger lmao!!

yes, and?

THIS

Philly area represent!

also the burger grind at my place is
beef, bacon, bone marrow