The new President will restrict access to the US for refugees and some visa holders from countries including Iraq, Iran...

>The new President will restrict access to the US for refugees and some visa holders from countries including Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen, it has been claimed.

Why from these 6 specific countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WmiXJwzOlG8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where's Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Afghanistan

to do as little amount of pr damage as possible since not many actually come from there on visa

Trump is too scared to confront those countries.

I hope the citizens of Russia is not touched?

Weren't the vast majority of terrorists from Saudi Arabia?
Those are only meme countries.

How do they come here without a Visa when they are from halfway across the world?

ON visa

take a guess

Saudi Arabia and those are trump benefactors, they buy shit from him,he's not that stupid

Unironically this, I think there[s a Trump tower on one of the Arab gulf states and you know they pretty much buy everything on the high end/luxury sector, why is Trump putting his brand at risk on alienating the countries who fund and indoctrinate terrorists?

you can visit whenever :^)

>Saudi Arabia
They're rich and pay Trump so Trump likes them
>Pakistan
US ally, technically speaking
>Afghanistan
No clue. Probably because Trump just named the first 6 countries that came to his mind, though I'm surprised he knows of the existence of Sudan. Maybe the clock boy pissed him off..

Russia is unironically Muslim enough and has enough terrorism that the Muslim ban should apply to Russia as well.

Because Saudi Arabia is our """""""""""ally""""""""""""

Putin is your supreme leader now.

This is partly true. Boston fuse was from Russia. In the Caucasus, almost every week occur gunfight between radical Muslims and federal SWAT.

It's more than partly true. Uncontrolled Russian immigration into the US poses a serious threat to our national security. We're going to build a wall off the coast of Alaska and you're going to pay for it.

I don't think America is in the position to order Russia to pay for anything, considering your president is in Putin's pocket.

They can pay us by giving us the rights to mine minerals in Siberia.

proofs?

I don't think America is in the position to order Russia to pay for anything, considering your president is in Putin's pocket.

But RT is airing anti Trump propaganda now)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
youtube.com/watch?v=WmiXJwzOlG8
Russia didn't do nuffin, the Republicans did))))))))

Trump is president
No proof of being in Putin's pocket
But he's openly pro Israel which makes him a cryptojew

The issue is that he's listening to what they do because he personally is blackmailed by Russia. Not saying he's lib, still an extremist, but with all of this pro Russia anti NATO rhetoric, it's because of the pp tapes. Fucking dickless monkey covered in cheeto dust.

>Trump has ALWAYS been against Russia
1984 in real

muslims (terrorists)

A good portion of the American population are useful idiots.

9/11 was done by Saudis

It was just banter 2bh

Saudis own America and Pakistan is a nuclear power.

>mfw I'll still be able to bring all my family over here

>4496x4328
This kills the Australian.

>Weren't the vast majority of terrorists from Saudi Arabia?
The 9/11 hijackers and Bin Laden are but most terrorists are illiterate retards from extremely poor countries. Rich Arabs mostly finance the actual terrorists but don't partake themselves. They would rather have debaucherous parties and do drugs with their oil bucks

Honestly Iran getting blocked is bullshit and it's just Trump posturing for war.

Al Qaeda is active in all those countries.

saudi arabia actually made a huge donation to hillary clintons campaign. saudi arabia hates trump

nowhere because your prez is a cuck

>IIDF has joined the thread in less than 50 posts
Nice work Mr. Khomeini

Trump has business in Saudi Arabia

>saudi arabia actually made a huge donation to hillary clintons campaign

No it didnt

>inb4 but muhh clinton foundation