Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

hello!

-mavis

Calamity-masu'd

claimed

Saber claim
Night Tats
>Suicide by barbell
No it'll be two bullets in the back of the head as a suicide

>America wants Julian Assange's, the man who's uncucking us, head on a silver platter
RIP
>That almost pantyshot
And thus that cameraman was never heard from again
>Good landing though

7th for cut me yuno

fuck off this isn't a loli thread

Still here, what's going on ?

hello welcome back!

Best type moon claimed.

The scapula is a lot more complex than one would initially think

>If trips get, every waifu of the thread must be given to me this very instant!

This has not improved my day

can you explain this to me? what anime is this from. last time you gave me some bullshit answer and it was some giant ass series.

Hey Mavis. How're you?
Hi.

Got em

765 is still okay digits

Type moon is a truly massive company/franchise with a generally shared universe (though that's rather complicated) Shiki is from the series of movies called Kara No Kyoukai, though she also makes several appearances in some games.

Are you familiar with custom skins? I was considering installing one for Syndra and wanted a suggestion. She has a lot of potential designs and Rito gives her way less attention than she deserves.

But is not good enough, right?

hi Shiro. how was your day?

7spooky5me

but i might give it a shot mate

Correct. Yours aren't either
There's also mine who's from the Fate/ series which is in the type moon universe

The movies are very very good, though for all other entries in the nasuverse I would recommend reading the source material.

It was, wasnt it? GATE as a series doesnt really sexualise anything, and in the manga Rory's dress is far more demure, but that one is a straight case of magic skirt.
A fine attempt though.

It really is, the fact that it can rotate and stuff wigs me out.

Eru Claim ^^

Physics just doesn't work that way. Good example of Schrödinger's Panties though :^)
This too. Kara no Kyoukai has probably been the best movie series I've seen or will see
Temperamental Britbong raifu

It was meh. Yours?
I asked how you were doing.
Hi.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

Yeah, it looks like they would rather keep everyone playing the edgy ninja or sword guy.
Other than trying them out for a few games, not really. None of them cought my attention, but that was a while back.
Have you found anything interesting?
Come on.

Nice exploitable pic.

Kek I'll have edit it myself sometime

That's also how I would describe mine. Unfortunately I have to take my leave already. I'll catch you later

Goodbye.
Hi Alice.

Not really, the best concepts I found have a terrible execution.

>They are making an Ekko figure
So this is why he didn't get nerfed yet.

Claiming Felix

Out of school now

nigga i'm gonna need sauce

Hello
Best Raifu ^^

How're you doing, ya cute rifle?

Hello Shiro, how are you tonight?

Better than many of my other attempts at least

As it does meself!
Truly is a glorious thing of the body

I'm doing okay. You?

I'm doing pretty well, Rim World is super fun.
>Its also a bit challenging, trying to keep everyone sane/happy.
How about you?
The body is such a curious thing isn't it? It does so much just to keep itself running.

I'm not doing too badly. Just finding new music to play in osu, thinking about loading up World of Warcraft in a bit

Lovely lady.
I'm okay. Going to listen to some music.
Nice. I haven't played OSU! since the pen to my tablet broke a month ago. I'll most likely get a replacement pen soon.

Nice, music is always good ^^ I think I might listen to some Coldplay, any plans for your songs?

That it is!
The sheer number of microscopic processes and reactions that happen in our bodies keeping us up and running is quite baffling once ye think about it.
Pretty weird to think of even a fraction of what's going on inside us that keeps us going.

I do keyboard mouse

Baby Face Willette (jazz). He's a great organ player, not like I can really judge though, hes the only organ player I actually know.

A few quick matches of MWO before I leave for work are in order.

>Mfw just got off work

I have it downloaded still have yet to start

You need to load it up. Tutorial is a bit of teaching you how to play but its barebones basics.

Claimed

Is it server based or can you queue worldwide?

>stellar claim

Nice, good stuff, I'm getting more into jazz too, and blues.
A Galil!

>Plebeians

Worldwide, you can choose the servers though. Eu, Oce or Na.

Hey Eru, what's up?

Cool might queue with you sometime if you get the time cause we can't do league.

I have returned from my slumber.
#claimed
How's it going thread?

Playin Rim World.
>This game is hardcore.
I started with four colonists, jumped up to six, and now I have two, and one of them refuses to do any medical work so the other one, if injured, has to ride it out and try to rest.
>The poor bastard.
But its going well, and they're getting along.

せんりつ の たつまき claimed

You can queue in all regions at once, the ping isnt that different.

Cool. You got any favorite jazz albums? Mine would be Grant Green's 'Grant's First Stand'.
Hello bote.

Someone else claimed you, Loli.

Hello

Alright I'll start it sometime today. Maybe we can play sometime then.
Smol bote

That was me. I fucked up the filename

QOTT Is this the real life?

I haven't gotten too far in where I've picked up specific albums, I'm mostly acquainting myself with the genre.

Yes.
Do you have a steam or discord?

Hello Shiro
How goes?

'Sup
How's the inferior French speaker? :^)

Cute tsu..
King

>or is this just fantasy

Sadly it is, no matter how bad it is
C'est pas bien gentil :(

I'm back, I had to drive home.
Kek, that dude's a huge asshole.

Caught in a landslide.

I did at one point, all mobile though

>This guy

Wouldnt have it any other way

No escape from reality

Now its even worse because that one dude, who refused to doctor got kidnapped by bandits
>And died of an infection.
But on a lighter note, we recruited a new female colonist, and she's treating the other guy (Hitt) because he was injured by the raiders. He scared em off though, using an LMG. The only bad part about her, (Fox) is that she's a pacifist, and she can't stand violence, except, butchering animals I guess, she just can't shoot them or fight raiders. But Hitt is strong.
>Its like a romance drama.
>Its kinda cute how she was taking care of him and stuff.
>She'd even get up in the middle of the night to give him medicine and keep his infections down.

Shit forgot image.

I've seen better days. You?
So that's a no I think.

I'm sorry, small rivalry~
You're doing fine, yes?

Open your eyes

I've been doing better lately

Well, Im not sure what the ol login was for discord, lemme give her a go

Aww.
>Watching Dope, it's p good so far

Who could hate those nice feet?

Neat ^^
>mfw they have a pet fox
This is inspiring me to write a book. Like one of those sappy romance books, I'll make millions.
>Probably.

No.

Me.