No mention of the Men's Heavyweight finals being rigged...

No mention of the Men's Heavyweight finals being rigged? Kazakhstan clearly won the fight but the judges gave a unanimous decision to the Russian. Crowd was booing during the result and the medal ceremony and the announcers were even agreeing.

Not as obviously rigged as that Japan-Azerbaijan fight in 2012 though. I know it's Olympic boxing so it shouldn't be surprising.

Olympic boxing is shit.

Wouldn't it be more noteworthy if it wasn't fixed? It's literally always fixed

boxing is the most crooked of sports.

nobody cares because literally every single olympics theres at least 1 major boxing controversy, corruption is just far too rooted in the sport

any korean boxing judges present?

>Boxing is corrupt

What else is new?

Boxing is rigged? Oh shit

anyone else agree that boxing match should not end until someone is knocked out, or collapsed from exhaustion. a judging system is always going to be completely flawed.

another way to fix it would be sensors all over the body and gloves, and will sense when a shot is landed clean

You can't make a tournament work if you do this though

Of course you can. It will become a matter of endurance.

Does Russia have any influence in the Olympic comitee?

The whole doping scandal seemed political to marginalize Russia even further.

>Watching olympic boxing
Not even once. Can't punch their way out of a paper bag.

It's funny because mma (read:UFC) usually has good judges.

No, but Olympic boxing should be 5 rouns rather than 3. 3 rounds isn't enough time to break someone down unless you can just heem them off the bat.

>olympic boxing is rigged
surprise surprise

Olympic boxing is more like olympic coin toss. I believe there was only one TKO so far.

olympic boxing has always been rigged.
The only way to remove chating in olympic boxing is to remove boxing from the olympics

Whats your point here?
If you don't cheat you rig it,it was like that since forever.
Take a chill pill and fuck off.

>Crowd was booing
At least brazilians are goot at somethin

I fucking hate olympic boxing.