Was this his worst look?

Was this his worst look?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ9BHGX58vQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not music
reported

His current look

David Bowie is not music related? Fuck off. You don't belong here. You are the type of people ruining Sup Forums.

No, he looks fine there. His 90s looks were pretty good.

...1987, however...

He looks like a villain from a cyberpunk movie.

Yes.

The 90's was everyone's worst look.

David Bowie is a fucking musician, faggot. Do you know what artist discussion is?

Not true, by the way

trying so hard to be hip and in, riding another wave, just like he did throughout his entire career

Oh but it's painfully true.

>worst look
>look meaning appearance
>appearance includes style

For the record, those people all look cooler than ANYONE today

And the best part is they're not even trying. that's the best kind of cool. and that's part of what makes them look cool

I'm sorry that effortless cool is lost on the younger generations who didn't grow up in the mid/late 90s when it was a thing

>david bowie
>bowie as in the musician
>musician as in one with characteristics
>characteristics such as a style

I can play by your same rules, faggot. It's all artist discussion. Now fuck off back to

I don't know but this is his best

I was born in the 80's kid. I remember the 90's very well and it was a terrible, dreary decade.
This recent 90's nostalgia seriously confounds me.

Definitely.

>i've lost the argument
>i'll redirect them to pol

>I have no response to what the user actually said so I'll just ignore that entire part and say he lost the argument

now fuck.

>lost argument

Projecting much?

u got it right OP

>kid
Haha. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I was born in 1991. I'm no kid, pal, and I know a thing or two about the 90s. And your description and attitude towards them tells me one of two things. You're lying. Or you are a typical 80s kid and so your bias has blinded you to the truth. I'm sorry that your decade is no longer in style, thank God - last thing I want to see is shoulder pads, ridiculous hairstyles, bad cartoons, and terrible music. The 90s are back in again with its superior sense of style, music, cartoons, toys, and pop culture, so you'd better get used to it. Who knows, maybe in a few decades the 80s will be back in again... but don't count on it. Just do me one favor. Don't take your anger over that out on the 90s. It just makes you look like a sore loser.

What did he mean by this

>it's not a copypasta

>im gonna act like my argument had substance despite the fact that I made it by slapping my dick on the keyboard

damn...

It has to be. It is way to autistic sperglord to be original

It's not an argument. It's a simple fact that it's artist discussion. Now respond to that.

Also, you have to keep in mind that this is not just a random post of "hey, is this the worst look of this musician?" You are ignoring the fact that this is David Bowie, whose fashion and music is inseparable. Each album he took a persona and integrated that into the music, which was indicated by a style.

This is artist discussion. Get over it.

no results in google or the archive

probably this lol

>I was born in the 80's
my condolences

>born in 1991
>was no more than 9 in 2000

Yeah pal, you sure experienced the full zeitgeist of the 90's alright as you shat your diapers.

is that chris jericho

Billy Corgan's the only one who looks even remotely decent and it's ruined by the ugly striped pattern on his suit

>I was born in 1991
what the fuck is this shit btw? You gotta be born in 81 or earlier to have fully experience that shit, kiddo

I barely remember them, but I vividly remember the ugliness of the mid-late 90's.

I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

it is now :^)

Dave Grohl looks sharp as fuck desu.

artist =/= music

suck =/= my =/= dick

>>>/now/

You type like a redditor

Lol, did you even read the rules of this board? Artist discussion is essential to this board.

>artist =/= music
Yeah it doesn't but that's not what Sup Forums is solely about. Read the rules, faggot.

>Discuss music, artists, and instruments here. All images should relate to the topic at hand.

>ugliness
You mean style.

The 80's and current 80's revival trend reign supreme in terms of kitsch and ugly.

That's a fucking genuinely cool fit what are you on about

Those people are trying extremely hard to look cool dude it was not effortless at all

The 80's revival was in the 00's, and yes it ugly. It celebrated all the worst aspects of the decade.

The current 90's revival has been in full swing everywhere since 2012.

oops meant "his best is probably this lol"

That's his best look.
>1991
kek

The 1980's was a top-tier decade you fucking 90's-pleb.

2010s 90s revival is an early 90s revival which were indestinguishible from the 80s.

Enjoy your latex suits and hair metal.

Woops, I didn't mean to that it was worse when I posted it. I was just looking through his looks and found that and had to share 'cause I really like it.

i'm no kid, pal, i was born in 1999 so i'm pretty much a 90s kid, kiddo

>hip-hop and electronic music don't get good until the end of the decade
>new wave and post-punk are a shell of what they were in the late 70's
>all the rock greats of the past turn to shitty new wave
>all that's left is punk and shitty metal
it's also the first decade in which capitalist agendas started to trump true creative effort

80's a shit pham

>post thread about fashion
>say it's about music
Why do people do this?

>it's also the first decade in which capitalist agendas started to trump true creative effort
lol

The 60's were obviously the best years of fashion, my dudes.

>straw manning this hard
what you should have said is:

>post thread about the fashion of a MUSICIAN, who happens to be very famous for his fashion and constant style changes and whose music is inseparable to said styles

also you said this:

>say it's about music

No I did not say that. What I said if you actually have reading comprehension is that it is Sup Forums-related, which you would realize if you read the fucking rules of this origami board, you onanist.

>The current 90's revival has been in full swing everywhere since 2012.
Where's my big beat revival then?

How would you know this?

>whose music is inseparable from said styles
Untrue, btw. I like Bowie's MUSIC but don't give a damn about what he wears or how he portrays himself.

cocaine is a helluva drug

>I don't see any connection between the two so there isn't any

Also, stop telling me what to type

>what the fuck is this shit btw? You gotta be born in 81 or earlier to have fully experience that shit, kiddo
Nah. By then you're too old to experience it properly. There's nothing like experiencing a decade as a child, through unfiltered, innocent eyes. It's the only true way.

I will once you stop spewing straw mans

You said it's inseparable. I separate it. Your point is moot.

>I don't know what artist discussion is
user, just stop already. You're embarrassing yourself.

It's not about the artist, it's about the fashion

>I don't see any connection between the two so there isn't any and hence it shouldn't be posted on Sup Forums
Get your head out of your own ass

Do you *really* know who the fuck David Bowie is?

Do you know what the fuck artist discussion is?

What is artist discussion. Respond to this.

Discussion about an artist. The point of artist discussion is to focus on the artist. This thread is just a bunch of kids posting pictures of outfits that he wore at some point or another and saying "wow isn't that a WACKY outfit xdd!?"

My point is it doesn't have to be connected. That user said they're INSEPARABLE and I disagree.

This is probably an unpopular opinion but I never really liked the Ziggy Stardust look. The music was great on the Ziggy album but I'm not crazy about Diamond Dogs.

And we are focusing on the artist: David Bowie. Artist discussion encompasses all aspects of an artist. You can't argue with that and yet you are trying to.

I doubt that user really meant that it was objective. It's poor word choice but the point still stands. You said the "point is moot." No it is not unless the point completely went over your head. The idea of them being objectively inseparable is moot but that's not the point.

Remember what I said to you

>and hence it shouldn't be posted on Sup Forums

That's your problem.

>"My point is it doesn't have to be connected."

Yes, and your point is irrelevant because OP's thread deserves to exist regardless of whether it applies to you or not. Yet again, get your head out of your own ass.

Is this worth listening to?

OP here. I have work in the morning so I'm going to bed. If you can't understand what artist discussion is then that's on you, not me.

Only the song "Time Will Crawl" is worth it.

he was really good looking even at 69 so he never really had a "worst" look. he always looked good

Yeah, just make sure to give it some time to grow on you. The second pressing with the readjusted tracklist is slightly better.

Diamond Dogs always felt like it had a strong beginning and end, but fell flat in the middle. Half the time I listened to it I never even got to the end.

>tfw his worst look is still better than your best look

>Goblin King Bowie

unironically good songs in that movie

labyrinth ost is his best album

>bowie ever being musically relevant
>not all about image

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ9BHGX58vQ

Bowie was so perfect for that role. In a film including muppets too.

holy shit

>if i wasn't born then or know nothing about something it automatically becomes worse than what i know

Came here to post this.