I must say, none of you USA anons seem that bothered that this Tramp fella's gonna be your next leader

I must say, none of you USA anons seem that bothered that this Tramp fella's gonna be your next leader

The next poster will be a cuck, I can assure you

>gonna be your next leader
not bothered because it's not going to happen

the support isn't there

I would say it would be the end of america if there wasn't also the threat that it might be the end of the world.

I'm voting for Trump because anarchy. You cannot stop me.

better than merkel 1.5. hows she working out for you guys over there? and that's the reason we're willing to put up with this bombastic ass for at least four years. as evil as he is he's the lesser of the two and will destroy America slower than the alternative.

faglord spotted

>merkel
translation: I am an Islamophobe
laugh at me

And?
Is there some sort of question here?

You're both retards if you think Trump is winning in the polls or in the Electoral College

Hehe, right. When an unfortunate fact is brought up just use the racist card. Unfortunately, overuse in America has caused "race card-fatigue" hence Trump.

Actually Trump's racism is "an unfortunate fact" that will be a huge factor in costing him this election.

kys faggot

but you are an Islamophobe and your obsession with Merkel is a drinking game at best

It's an assertion, initially there was a lot of opposition. He was being called racist, stupid, a liar and he'll destroy the country.

Now it just seem like people shrug and say meh when you mention his name.

We can agree Trump is a buffoon. But millions grew tired enough to vote Brexit. The question then: is the U.S. tired enough to vote turning over the apple cart?

Trump is the man. If you don't like Trump, you're a fucking cuck. Go live in Saudi Arabia.

You mean millions were stupid enough to vote Brexit for the same reasons they're voting Trump.

At least get it right.

See you on election day, I'll be the one laughing at you.

Trump doesn't have the support in any key states. No, his supposed "lead" in Florida is going to be a bust.

Even Obama said nothing will change if Cliton gets in power.

Actually if Trump does win, faggots like you will get beat up on a regular basis for voting for that shitstain.

Democrat officials have been saying she won't be able to stop her decline.

People can call bullshit on polls all they want - almost every single one reports weekly and they ALL have him in tie or ahead.

Yeah, it bothers me that a guy who has so many conflicts of interest that will cause him to constantly choose between his family and his wallet or American safety and security, might be president.

It also bothers me that this signals the death of American democracy and the full ushering of the age of "Putinism" which I don't think the world can support for long before a large war, since a world full of easily upset autocratic strongmen who abuse power is a very very volatile and dangerous one.

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA v

source: myass.com

Nothing we can do. System's rigged.

>but you are an Islamophobe
What's wrong with him being one?

Trump is a God amongst men.

>Implying everyone else is stupid but you

Millions made a statement. Something is wrong and a change is required

It's okay it just gives me an excuse to say I told you so when America is ran over by niggers and mudslimes stealing and blowing everything up

At least half of the United Snakes are morons. Their educational system has prevailed. And they are as proud as shit.

yeah what's wrong with being a cowering ignorant pussy who blames an entire culture for your social ills?

Protip: Clinton has had an advantage since august. No candidate who has held an advantage in August has gone on to lose since the 40's.

So for CLinton to lose it'd be the first time in 70 or so years.

Half the kids who voted Brexit didn't even know what the fuck they were voting for.

Which was voting for racism, basically.

Astute comment, user.

You should probably be more worried about Russia, and not le muslims, since Russia is the one very close to over throwing the west.

>Something is wrong
no it isn't shithead

England made a very very stupid selfish mistake that's going to come back to bite them in the ass.

Ok ok I just hate sunnis.
Better?

lol it's the ideology itself that's cancer and backwards. The fact that people commit terrorist attacks because of the quran is sad.

If he were a God, he wouldn't need to run for President. Thus, you are using hyperbole, the first refuge of the ignorant.

If they get that union with new zealand and australia going they might profit in the long term.

If you think any of Trump's policies concerning Muslims are a good idea, you are supporting Islamophobia

>Which was voting for racism, basically.
Wow what an argument.

Fuck off faggot

Actually no, we've been through this:

1.5 billion Muslims are following the laws of their country and not trying to kill you.

Fuck Islam

yeah truth hurts

if you voted Brexit, you are an xenophobic dipshit who fucked your country.

They're following Islamic law you fucking retard

Then you are an Islamphobe who wants to violate people's rights

[Tumblrina detected]

>racism

And so fucking what if it is?

>xenophobic
Lol fuck foreigners. How did the United Kingdom fuck itself over again?

No Muslims by and large are following laws which prevent them from committing murder or other heinous crimes

you are a paranoid dipshit who wants to shred the Constitution

try being loud and vocally racist in public and see if you don't get your ass kicked

>admits to being racist
>after throwing the "race card" card

im more worried if clinton gets elected

lol It's written in the Quran that homosexuals should be killed. Fuck just read the text of the Quran

By pandering to racists and ultra-conservatives who are afraid of foreigners working in the UK.

They're basically fucking their own economy.

For many of us it's why we're voting for him

Where do you think you are, fucking nigger faggot kike bitch?

Now you are employing ad hominen, the second refuge of the ignorant. Enlighten yourself, user.

>you are a paranoid dipshit who wants to shred the Constitution
M8 you're the paranoid one. Islam is fucking backwards. Read their holy book

Yeah well that doesn't prove shit since Muslims everywhere aren't trying to kill all homosexuals.

You are a stupid faggot for continuing to reply.

So can someone explain to me how having the president of the united states also be a man who has ties to businesses in MANY many countries, some in which said interests directly conflict with the interests of American national security, is a good idea?

What stops Trump from making a decision in Turkey that harms the US' relationship with Turkey greatly but makes lots of money for Trump industries? What stops Trump from basically using the US government to further his businesses? You cannot have the president be someone with independent interests in almost every country. He has too many conflicts and almost every decision the guy makes will be "Well this is good for the country but bad for my company and wallet". And I don't think Trump cares enough about America to put his business behind it. America will simply eat shit for many years solely so Trump can increase his wealth.

And that's pretty fucking terrifying to me. More so than le wall or le deporting or le muslim bans. The fact the guy has so many secret interests around the world and also refuses to A. State he'll sell or desolve said businesses or B. Released his tax returns so we can see more of his connections
Makes him utterly unelectable to me. The US is far more at risk to Terrorism with Trump shutting down air bases to make room for his development.

Stupid and selfish huh. Bite them in the ass huh.

Well that's changed my mind (not)

Those of you beyond the Great Wall of the United Snakes should be even more concerned!

Not that many. You are a minority in this country.

You stupid fucking jew where i come from motherfuckers like you get fucking lynched you goddamn son of a fuck i hope you fucking get AIDS and your whole family dies of getting ass raped by a big black nigger named jim and I hope that you will suck my 1.56 inch penis until i bust a nut all up in your fucking throat and give you strep and herpes at the same goddamn time

lol they're still accepting immigrants you fucking moron, just not an excess of them

I'm in a thread and kicking your faggot 8th grade ass.

But the constitution grants them rights to practice said religion and be treated as humans. So you wish to censor them and rip up the constitution due to paranoia. He is right.

Not even paranoid.

Just determined to stop assholes like you from shredding the Constitution using your Islamophobia as justification.

That's called being sensible.

That does prove shit you retard. Muslims kill gays because of their holy book

That's the beauty of anarchy. We accept all comers. Even Trumpkins. Of course, they're meant for comedic relief.

Don't care to change your mind.

I'd rather ridicule you stupid selfish fucks.

Not scared of Muslims one iota.

I'm fearful of the tree hugging fuckwits that let them spread their barbaric and primitive beliefs

Yes of course it was, because that's the only reason we would stay in the EU right. So we wouldn't be racist

Only out of curiosity, what country are you in?

You're a fucking idiot. Defending Islamophobia is like defending Nazism

Hasn't happened yet.

Protip: Multiculturalism is a myth

Does it really matter?

Try being a whiny Progressive fuck boi in a biker bar, faggot.

No they voted to break away from a vibrant regional economy like the EU because too many foreigners were coming to England.

You seem to fucking think it's the 1800s m8.

It isn't anymore. You dun goofed Britbongs.

Just like the Trumpfags are threatening to do here.

So what?

Oh fuck off. Immigrants in Britain have been getting harassed, attacked, and murdered in the streets because of the huge boost the Leave voters got, and all you say is "so fucking what"?

Defending Islam is like defending Nazism*

Just a simple question. You dont have to be rude

>Multiculturalism is a myth
You need to get out more, Muritard. The rest of the world is yuge.

you are embarrassing yourself faggot

stop replying

Hilarious. If you are for yourself or your loved ones succeeding, you're a (pick one)-phobe. I respect a person's choice to not put another in front of their own.

Protip: Racism has no peer approved scientific evidence

Pointing out fallacies is a good way to deconstruct and shut down bad arguments, but by not putting forth any other arguments you're not contributing as much as detracting from the conversation.

>Not scared of Muslims one iota.
yes you are dickhead

enough to blame the entire culture on the acts of extremists and violate our US Constitution to satisfy your xenophobia

lol keep believing in your leftist rhetoric bullshit
>You dun goofed
Youre really projecting

You make it sound like it is a bad thing bro.
also it is illegal to call them that in new york they are agender now.

It hurts, please stop.
Your pseudo-intellectualism is giving me cancer.

Does it really matter?