How did Aboriginal Men react when they saw European females settle in Australia during the 1700s?

How did Aboriginal Men react when they saw European females settle in Australia during the 1700s?

Other urls found in this thread:

australiangeographic.com.au/news/2013/01/aboriginal-genes-suggest-indian-migration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Abbo women weren't fat or deformed by drugs/petrol huffing yet. They looked more like this.

"What you gonna do, shoot me?"

Needs a nose reduction

probably thought they were ugly, attraction is largely dependent on culture and media input, considering they were uniform in appearance and hadn't seen other humans and culturally they were stagnant. They definitely would have thought they were ugly, maybe some thought they looked nice and exotic but most would have vastly preferred their own.

Shut the fuck up you cuck.

White Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make aboriginal women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BWC!

When abbo bois see a White Man coming, they naturally lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentally ill wrecks they are in comparison to a White GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on this rock bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that abbos get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Europeans!

Aborigines are weird, there's no other race they can be genetically linked with. Perhaps some earlier, more primitive stage of our species that got isolated on Australia for tens of thousands of years.

>Aborigines are weird, there's no other race they can be genetically linked with.
But what about the Dravidians/Pacific Islanders?
I thought they formed a continuity of sorts.

They came from India ~40,000 years ago. They're linked to Dravidians pretty clearly.

poor people.

islanders and abos used to have gang wars against each other, as did wogs and lebs (turks lumped in with them). Most are useless criminals that hate each other.

those scars are self-mutilation btw, they didn't torture them or anything.

this post unironically made me think.

same here

Still ugly.

sad pic

>british civilization

they spread from africa through india and south east asia. Not from India.

Dravidians today are a linguistic group not racial group.

Abos have a strong denisovan hominid dna, like east asians and europand have strong neanderthal dna admixture

I was wrong, abbos just have genes from India. There was probably a second wave of immigrants from India. australiangeographic.com.au/news/2013/01/aboriginal-genes-suggest-indian-migration/

Doesn't excuse chaining them.

It's a sad photo

Obviously. Was just clearing that up if you thought otherwise.

So we're part of the same race...?

>american education

>Spain
Oh the ironing

They couldn't do anything because they were treated like animals and not allowed in society

I'd colonize it

They can be linked with some peoples in the pacific, to the southern indians, and to northern japanese aboriginals.

They are part of a race called the australoids.

One of the earliest most advanced civilisations on the planet was made up of australoids.
The indus valley civilisation was more advanced than any other culture at the time.
It was based in pakistan, and it pre-dates the arrival of the indo-aryans by a long while.
The only race present in the region at the time were the australoids.

Not even joking or memeing.
They were literally kings.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

You mean South Indian Dravidians? Were they really Australoids? Or were they dark Caucasians?

>and to northern japanese aboriginals.

I'm going to need a sauce on that.
I'm skeptical Ainu are related to them any more so than any other east asian is.
There are tonnes of conspiracy theories trying to link Ainu with other parts of the world.
My personal favourite is a professor who believes the Ainu language and Basque language from Spain are related.

bb-but w-white genocide

>Kangaroo
Oh the precious ground metals

Reminds me of a study they did in South America. They went to two isolated tribes in the Amazon (Hiwi and Ache) and showed them pictures of different races. These tribes had Monogoloid features, so they found Asians the most attractive, aside from themselves. They were indifferent to black features and thought whites looked like anteaters because of their long noses.

However, when asked to compare people of the same race ("Which white girl is more attractive?"), the results were similar to results from non-isolated, civilized humans. So while attractiveness is based in culture and familiarity, there is some innate idea of beauty in all humans as well.

People tend to agree about which faces are beautiful, and to find similar features attractive across ethnically diverse faces. The role of individual taste is far more insignificant than folk wisdom would have us believe.

Shut the fuck up you idiot. A lizard doesn't even understand that a human has a face. Much less whether it's attractive. Get a fucking brain you idiot.

no

They actually have more Neanderthal dna than Europeans do.

CHAINS
MY BABY'S GOT ME LOCKED UP IN CHAINS

don't judge me dickheads

sad! especially coz he's smiling

so this is what goes on in the mind of the eternal anglo

yes

>the abo girl is clearly mixed

That's kind of pathetic

Probably thought they were aliens or something. Abbos have an average IQ of 65, they're dumb as fuck.