I don't have a single friend. Will you guys be my friend?

I don't have a single friend. Will you guys be my friend?

I have a little bit of money, but not much. I do have a cellphone, I use it for emergencies. I have a PC and a microphone with speakers, I will learn Skype if you befriend me, hehe.

Anyway I am caucasian too from east us. Sorry if I offended anyone I just want a friend

bump for friends

BUMP
Best of luck in finding a friend user.

Wait don't go yet. Sorry if I disturbed you but why won't YOU be my friend? Sorry thanks

I believe you should have a friend, but I also believe it should be someone other than me.

I also don't have friends but I don't want any. Not because I hate people, but because I hate myself, and I don't deserve to waste other people time on pathetic me.

I too believe in stuff, not jesus and all but I do believe in the greater good of things and yeah. But please stay a while maybe talk about this some more? Sorry if you were leaving

I'm busy my man and i'm in a shitty place right now, you dont have to apologize, do you have a gaming system?

Please we can hate together I hate myself too, very much actually! I think friends should stick together do you have a PC for engagement? Any time with me is not waste

I am very sorry I don't have this gaming system but I could maybe buy one if you will use it with me. I don't have alot of money but $45 is no problem I think

Wow is this you? Very cool image are you a photographer? Nice nails are you a real girl? Never had a girl friend or any friend hehe anyway how's your sex life?

i'll be your friend, fella. what kinda stuff do you like?

I like friends!

This is a weird place to look for friends. How old are you and are there places near you where you can socialize like YMCA or a coffee shop.

I also don't believe in Jesus and all. The greater good is a good thing to pretend to believe in to get through life, but deep down the beliefs which I hold the most dear are the ones which lead to chaotic, destructive, and sadistic behavior.

No man im just saying you can find a lot of good friends on there, if you have a good enough PC buy ARK or some other multiplayer devoted game, I found a friend on there and we have been friends for a year now.
> sorry if this hits your feels, I don't want another friend :(

samefag

Nigger.

Nigger i can be your friend just dont be creepy. How Old are you?

I'm 29. I don't like the YMCA because I'm not a homosexual and I think homosexuality is a disease visited on mankind by the devil. I like coffee though!

I already fucking hate you. You just got an enemy pal. Come to 672 MLK boulevard new York new York in the next 3 years for an ass whooping.

Likes coffee, isn't gay? Doesn't add up.

im black and gay

my family hates me, my social life hates me, I hate me

even this place hates me

Why only 3 years

Bro, I love you just for being gay and black and self loathing.

Coffee is for all genders and sexualities. Homophobic bastard

That's when my house arrest up.

Understood.

Pretty gay to call someone homophobic.

>I already fucking hate you
I have heard this 4 times in real life. The first one was the nurse in high school. Also first time i tried suicide

I also dislike blacks but if you hate yourself then we have something in common!

What is not gay then? FUcking asshole

See if hurting others alleviates the pain. Be worthy of the hate.

Fucking asshole is pretty gay.

>FUcking asshole
That's pretty gay

Ok let's be real. Who here actually has a REAL friend?

Samefag

Does my landlord count? Or is she excluded for being my mother?

AA, is that you?

I have 1.

I will be your friend.

Wow shoulda curb stopped that bitch

Counts in my book. My mother is my best friend.

I got one good fucking friend left

>My mother is my best friend.

5 goodboypoints from Gryffindor

I'm a normie on the streets an aspie in the sheets.

OP, I hope you find what your looking for. Big Ups user.

Kek that sounds awful. Do you count thrusts or something?

Err, this might be a troll thread, but i'll take my chances. This isn't how you make friends, you know. You need to meet people IRL, go to the pub or something. Chess club, local football field, whatever you're interested in.

> In bed with GF after sex
> her head is on my chest
> she look up at me and asks "user what do you want?"
"Could you pass me the water?"
> I was thirsty and she was on the outside closer to the water
> She gets up pissed
> " I meant from our relationship!"
> She gets dressed and leaves
> I get my water, and fall asleep happy.

Found out later water wasnt the right answer and I was supposed to chase after her. oh well.

Everyone becomes autistic for 5 minutes after orgasm

Not me. I gotta get running before the cops come find me.

Nah I'm just good at faking normal. Relationships fall apart when they figure out I'm retarded with the "REAL" things.

Would fuck/10
Love you bro

No wonder I'm still single, women are too irrational. Yes, I have fucked and messed around with women before, I'm not in a rush to be in a relationship with one though.

We raid Hillary Clinton and Fox News on Twitter with pic related and use these tags: @HillaryClinton #ImInher #9gag #Im_in_Her #memes #pepe #lol #hillary @FoxNews #ImWithHer

Don't disappoint me.

A raid for ants?