Why?

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

voices.yahoo.com/human-foreskins-big-business-cosmetics-201840.html
wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews

and people look at you weird when your not cir. like wtf

No, they're looking at you weird because you're walking around without your pants on in public. Otherwise most people would never know if you're circumcised or not.

it was supposed to discourage masturbation

don't forget muslims

Y'all just mad cuz ur dicks look hella gross

which one?

The uncut ones
Also there parents were poorfaga

Oooooo check my dubs twice niggers

i think it depends on the penis. both cut and uncut can look gross.

also, nice dubs.

Hey /b, i have phimosis. Should i get circumsiced or just kill myself?

We gotta dickologist here guys don't worry..

Fuck man, if it really makes sex feel better, then I am happy I do not have it. I would come way to fast.

its was originally done to reduce the pleasure of masturbation and done by sick old religious men.

i am circumcised but dick looks like the one on the left.

This
Being uncircumcised=over sensitive nerves on head of dick.

In what world does CUT look better than uncut, do you have some sort of mental retardation brainquake going on in there

This.

The guy behind Kellogg's Cornflakes is responsible for it.

you see a lot of dicks on Sup Forums

male g-spot is the prostate, the pic in OP's post would be more akin to a clitoris. That meme is shit and needs to be fixed

Just ask any girl, they wouldn't touch your turtleneck tictac dick with a one meter pole.

What's wrong with cuming fast? Do you think I give a fuck if the chick gets off at all?

I don't need to ask,in my country its not normal to be circumcised so if anything, a cut dick would gross a grill out. Plus I like dicks so I'd ask a guy what he wanta.

Over sensitive? More like being cut = deadened nerves due to friction.

Good luck with your dead dick, cut-fag.

Fucking the Jew S of A

or you learn to control that shit? haven't had issues since I was 17, grow up. learn how to control your dick and ejaculation. do you still get random boners too?

Jesus fucking christ man up you pussies, it's just some skin. Uncircumcised dicks are so weird and unnatural looking, I don't get why you'd want it uncut. I bet they always smell disgusting. I know they look disgusting for sure. Besides, all women prefer circumcised penises. Oh and uncut cocks get diseases and infections really easily.
You uncut cucks are just jealous. Admit it, you're jealous that you don't have a sleek, magnificent cut penis like it's meant to be.

this, cutfags often have issues not feeling shit during sex and having mediocre orgasms

>I'm h-h-happy I was m-m-mutilated, guys

hahaha this psychological defense mechanism justifying their genital mutilation.

>all these fags ITT that care so much about someone else's dick

Why not?

Only jews, merifats and mudslimes cut their dicks. Go anywhere else and chicks will be repulsed by your mutilated crotch.

>I'm g-g-glad my p-p-parents listened to my Jewish d-d-doctor and paid him to cut my d-d-dick up

this

only had compliments about my dick my entire life.

THIS is how it looks natural, the fact that you find a huge scar on 1/4th of your dick natural-looking says enough, shill

>being this Jewish

i'm a femanon and that's just my perspective on cut and uncut dicks.

i don't know what men think about when they judge other guys penises. i mean unless you're gay you're clearly not thinking about how that dick is going to feel inside of your mouth, right?

KEK

Murican here
Uncut as well
Never really saw what the big deal is lol

no you're not

That's right, Goyim. It looks .....erm.....cleaner......and.....erm.........who needs a foreskin anyway,,,,amirite? Now make your payment so we can cut your baby boy's dick up.

You paying by cash or debit card?

Pretty sure it's the other way around. If I wanted a dried up, sand-paper looking dick, I'd get circumcised but I don't. The fuck you gonna do about your already ruined dick?

this

You know the rules

>natural dicks look unnatural

This is what the cutfags try to tell themselves

>all women prefer circumcised penises

kek

it never dawned on me before, but what do guys seriously think about when they r8 each others cocks?

LOOK AT THIS DELICIOUS GREEN APPLE AND THIS NASTY ASS RED APPLE I JUST PROVED THAT ALL GREEN APPLES ARE BETTER THAN RED APPLES USING LOGIC U MAD? U MAD?

They are, though.

Hey cutfags. Your mother rubbed your stolen foreskin into her face because she believed it would reduce her wrinkles.

HAHAHHA AMERICA

Circumcised foreskin sold to cosmetic manufacturers for profit:
voices.yahoo.com/human-foreskins-big-business-cosmetics-201840.html

Every study has shown that the vast majority of females prefer a cut dick. Either way it is irrelevant for most, as in my case, did not choose to be cut or not, it was forced in us. You all need to do some reflection on your lives if this is the shit that matters to you.

The fact is, cut guys last much longer than uncut. I'd hate to imagine what it's like to masturbate or have sex and just cum in under a minute. It takes at least half an hour for me with lube. The foreskin is a genetic defect as far as I'm concerned.
I know you wanna defend your foreskin, but sometimes you just gotta man up and admit foreskin is bad. I mean heck, almost every American man is cut, and we're the best country in the world. That's no coincidence.

Turtleneck circumcision here. I would actually be happy if it weren't for the fact that my glans is beat up.

length, girth, general curve or lack thereof, general shape I guess, also veins. since they provide better stimulation but look more gross.

basically, the better it pleases a girl, the better. we rate ourselves with how good the girls feels...

this is actually a pretty good example of a prime dick...

Stretches and cream. Get partial circ if need be.

not true, i can fuck for an hour at least an give multiple orgasms with my torpedo dick

American studies with american women.

every AMERICAN study.
which are also not even close to reliable since they're modulated to please the public and have them keep doing it.

I've never once felt like masturbating was difficult being circumcised, but I suppose I've never had the opportunity to masturbate with an uncut dick to compare it.

Just because someone's gonna say you need it; you don't need lube to masturbate while circumcised.

i've been both uncut and cut, and i prefer being cut

The one on the right is clearly cut, fucking retard.

Nobody asked

becuz god is real bro

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

>Every study has shown that the vast majority of females prefer a cut dick.
>Doesn't cite one such study

Sure thing, Jewcock.

If that was true and if I gave a fuck what women think, I could mutilate my dick by choice.

You have no choice. Your choice was ripped away from you while you screamed in agony and you will never have that back, and never know what it's supposed to feel like.

I pity you, really.

show me a picture of any two healthy, normal penises, one cut and the other uncut. i can pretty much guarantee that you won't find a single cut dick which looks better than an uncut one.

bullshit, the more experience you get the longer you last. it requires a little training and your orgasms are SOOOO much better. sex feels fucking amazing when you're uncut (generally), just train yourself a bit. it's like potty training. it's annoying at the start but in the end you dont shit your pants anymore

Some of us didn't have a choice. My Catholic/Anglican parents cut me for hygiene purpose. Cut Mastercocks FTW

Take a look at that picture. It is a picture of an unmutilated penis. You see how clean and healthy the penis in the picture looks? It has a foreskin. It's a fully intact penis. It is how a penis is supposed to look. The glans is actually supposed to be an internal organ. The foreskin protects the glans, keeping it moist and helping to retain sensitivity. The foreskin contains thousands of touch-sensitive nerve endings called Meissner's Corpuscles.

The foreskin represents at least a third of the penile skin. It protects the glans from abrasion and contact with clothes. The foreskin also increases sexual pleasure by sliding up and down on the shaft, stimulating the glans by alternately covering and exposing it. This can occur during masturbation or intercourse. Friction is minimized, and supplementary lubrication is not needed. Without the foreskin, the glans skin, which is normally moist mucous membrane, becomes dry and thickens considerably in response to continued exposure. This change reduces its sensitivity. In addition, the loss of a secretion called smegma of the inner foreskin layer removes natural lubrication.

Now look at the picture again. Now back to me. A lot of you Americans reading this do not have a foreskin. Some of you may have had it removed for genuine medical reasons, but most of you would have had it removed while still an infant through no choice of your own.

You have been mutilated. You have lost an important part of your manhood that you can never get back and was probably taken from you without your consent.

If I was you, I would be angry. I would demand to know why this needless act of mutilation was carried out on me.

I love to see people not realizing of wanting to believe that their parents fucked up their sexual organ forever.
Cutfags will never understand how much more pleasurable it is when your dick actually got it's most sensetive part intact.

Keep your pity, I don't want it from someone who hypes up such a minor issue. I bet you were excited for No Man's Sky too.

What? Are you retarded?

America is gay

these are indeed nice cocks

muslims, like christians, are abrahamic. ie, they still got circumcision from the jews.

newfag

That's not how it works. It doesn't make you cum any faster, it just makes it more enjoyable.

Damn. Did you really have to stoop that low? Bringing NMS into this? Fuck.

Unless you've had sex while uncut and cut, you don't know either fag.

>right to genital integrity is a minor issue

Imagine how women would react if it was legal to cut up baby girl's labias.

Female Genital Mutilation is illegal in teh USA and all other developed countries. But the Jews have ensured that they can keep profiting from mutilating America's baby boys.

Jealous cutfag detected

being cut is just more sanitary you fuking idiots
like, go take a shower

No bitch or fag wants to suck your dick cheese!

that's a good system. i was thinking maybe it had something to do with admiration, but wasn't quite sure if you guys were thinking a little deeper about it.

thanks, user.

Listen all you uncut cuck eurofags, if you care about dicks so much why don't you suck my superior circumcised American cock? Faggots! Circumcision is the way to go, it's uncivilized and dirty to leave your foreskin on.

>it's uncivilized and dirty to leave your foreskin on.

People who mutilate their dicks
>JEWS
>MUSLIMS
>NIGGERS
>AMERICANS

Wow, America, way to go.

That's not a scar on 1/4 of the dick. Did you really think that?

If you were to peel back your smegma sleeve, the skin on your shaft underneath it would look exactly like a circumcised penis. Just wetter and way grosser. And speckled with smegs.

And who do you think anyone here is shilling for? The fucking circumcision industry?

Its your problem dirty Amerifag if you can't follow basic hygiene, filthy fat fuck.

just just my take on it though, it's how I rated, it's how I would want to be rated.

it's called hygiene. it's where you shower daily and clean properly after sex or fap.
a part of the cut argument seems to just be laziness, too lazy to but a bit of effort in your genitals looking good and being presentable to the people you're fucking.

and that's why I'm a high-rated sexual partner and you've only still fucked your cousin, pleb

refer to

Well, I'm cut and I get laid at least three times a week. I enjoy it and the girls I bang enjoy it.

I guess the "why?" is short for "why do uncut fags care so much about other dude's dicks?"

That's right, Goyim. Defend and justify your mutilation. Don't let those Eurocucks tell you we can't mutilate your baby boys' dicks.

funny that doesnt look like a mudslime or nigger, you sure that europe?

see

and of course the "cut american" is actually german.

so, yeah.

Mudslimes and niggers are still more atractive than fat, disgusting Amerifats

>this triggers the cutfag

The european looks like a skinny faggot. The American looks like a real man, with a cut penis like it's meant to be.

>dats the joke

The European is a Brazilian model. So he's technically American. Again, dat's the joke.