Alright Sup Forums I'm a 18 years old guy that have no friends in real life...

Alright Sup Forums I'm a 18 years old guy that have no friends in real life, my family doesn't give a fuck about me and the only person who seem to care about me just blocked me from everywhere, she was my girlfiend since more than 1 year and she lives in like 5 or 6 away from me, i had to travel to met her so... and now everything is gone. I don't want to live anymore, I'm so fucking depressed. Did this happend to somebody already? I hope you guys can help me, at least you are the only family that i've ever had. Sorry for my shitty english

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Girl friend thing will cure. But it does take time. Time is answer to everything.

Occupy yourself till you get over it, go out to public places and meet people

>lives in like 5 or 6 away from me, i had to travel to met her so...

>5 or 6 away

Hours away from me* I didn't saw that one, my bad

>5 or 6 away

OP...... FUCK YOU! You are fucking EIGHTEEN! I would give up EVERYTHING to be 18 again. I would not care if I had to start NAKED with NOTHING! GROW A PAIR FOR FUCKS SAKE!

1. Women are cunts... 90%. In order to attract the 10% that are not you have to develop yourself.

2. Make a plan. Work it. Change it only to make it better / more challenging.

Kill yourself faggot

Ending your own life because other people are fags is a weak thing to do. Forget them man. You are better than them and this. Don't lets some dumb teenage bitch ruin your life. Fuck your old ass family to if they are being dicks. Find a hobby. Work out, learn a instrument, go outside, meet new people. Once you stop giving a fuck about menial shit life becomes so much better. Good luck man... When I was 18 I was a fucking wreck. I'm 24 now so I am still young and probably dumb but your emotions level out a lot

Everyone says that thing of time but it doesn't goes that fast...
I would try but I'm shy as fuck

You're only 18. Make new friends at work or something.

kys tbh

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

You have TIME! Do not wish it to pass quickly! Savor it! Use it! Every precious hour!

It's easy to say that but thanks anyway i'll try my best
Thanks bro, thank you so much. It's ridiculus post what I did but I had no choice you know... and as I said i'll try my best, things for me are just getting worse.

Are you disabled? Have a job? Place to live? Food?

You are only limited by your self. You are a prisoner in a jail you constructed. Leave it behind!

No problem man. Teenage years seem like the apocalypse. You will soon become more numb and realize though that shit does shape you, it really doesn't matter and is insignificant in the grand scheme of things. We are all little specks on a floating rock that is suspended perfectly in space allowing us not to burn or freeze. Stars die and worlds collide and we are worried whether or not some selfish whore will text us back. Every day find something that both makes you happy and moved you forward. Pursue that and use your hate or sadness as fuel. Soon your darkness will just become white noise you can use to your advantage instead of a raging fire that you can't control. Make your demons your allies. Cut out all the stuff you don't need and prepare for your 20s, trust me there is only more responsibility

I was in a similar position a month ago. I'm now in college with a 9/10 girlfriend and I'm happier than I've been in a long time. Of course, my serotonin and dopamine levels still drop dangerously low occasionally but, my gf is good at helping with that. She has seizures so we help each other out, my depression and her epilepsy. It's actually really great finding someone who you can care about and who cares about you. So, just don't worry too much about the life you have now, just go out and try to make it better. It takes time man. I was alone for a very long time.

When you're in a long distance relationship, it's easy to think the your relationship is special and the able to withstand the disconnection.
Truth is, that shit rarely works out.
If you're surprised a one year relationship of didn't cut it, then I don't think you've given these things much thought.

You have finite time on this earth, don't waste it thinking about others that don't care about you! Get out there and enjoy life! :)

Buy motorcycle. Any size you can afford.

Life becomes better. Baiku is life.

Thanks everyone guys, thanks for your time i appreciate it. I'll do my best to get better and again, thanks. :)