Name one single genetic advantage whites have over other races

Name one single genetic advantage whites have over other races.

YFW you cannot.

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
foxnews.com/story/2007/10/18/dna-discoverer-blacks-less-intelligent-than-whites.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4
web.archive.org/web/20141010213832/http://www.suicidenote.info/ebook/suicide_note.pdf#pagemode=bookmarks&page=1
robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2010/05/05/myth-whites-are-more-likely-to-be-pedophiles-and-child-molesters/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactase_persistence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zulu_Kingdom
robertlindsay.wordpress.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's the worst yfw I've ever seen you brainless piece of fuck

>social acceptance, without judgements towards predisposition to theft or dishonesty in almost all regards.

Being white.

The color of my skin

>Genetic advantage
Not societal advantage you autist

We don't get sickle cell

intelligence

liberals tell us we have white privilege

Implying genetic advantage I.e Skin colour plays no Role in social status.

Educate yourself.

Whites were created by the heavens to be the most attractive race.

Pukey pukey

Awesome resistance to the sun.

Lower risk of cardio vascular disease faggot, blacks also have a higher risk of diabetes and blood pressure related issues, and also strokes

/thread

supreme intelligence. proven fact.

/thread

we can swim , no blacks in the swimming at the olympics.

>Not ravaging through the streets like a monkey
>black people get scared way easier
>less chance of getting low income because my parents actually have a job
>dad still chillin

beauty

culture

I'd rather be 80% in every stat than 90% in one and 70% in the rest, thanks.

swimming?

Most likely due to diet

I guess I'll ask my father, whom I know

average cocks

no jews pls aziz
wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

That's an Aryan mustache..that's *weep*

The ability to process dairy efficiently is more common in whites. Especially in scandinavia.

organize in non violent cooperative communities.

>The race that created literally the modern age of technology single handedly.
>The race that put people on the moon and into space.
>The race that developed the worlds most powerful weapons.
>The race that has the most control over the planet.

Threading your own post.

Apparently it's still summer.

Take any black person from the heart of Africa and give them the privileges of the western world and they will meet or exceed the success of any coddled, lazy white.

>The White man made privileges and technology that they developed and harnessed into society will be out done by people still living in mud huts.
Top kek.

Whites have the lowest risk of developing lactose intolerance. CHECKMATE NIGGER.

We are less likely to get shot by cops xD

foxnews.com/story/2007/10/18/dna-discoverer-blacks-less-intelligent-than-whites.html

Actually, we are more likely to get shot by cops. Nice try though, CTR scum.

we are the perfect race all the good bits non of the bad. There is a reason why white majority countries are more developed and have stronger economies than other weaker races.
We are the best looking, MAybe not as smart as some of those slitty eyed bastards but we are more intelligent than most. Maybe not as athletic as the dumb shit throwing monkeys but better than most. We have inhabited the best safest and most productive parts of the world.

GOD is depicted as being White
White People = GODS

Black Race == Original Man
All others are imperfect copies.

Explain

More whites and Hispanics die from police homicides than blacks. According to Mac Donald, 12 percent of white and Hispanic homicide deaths were due to police officers, while only four percent of black homicide deaths were the result of police officers

I approve this message

More white people get shot by cops.... explained

White people are capable of digest milk after childhood. This give us a huge advantage over any other race due the amount of proteins, vitamins and other shits that you get from milk.

it just mean you haven't worked outdoors as much as someone with a tan, tard.
american diet, not world problem.
yay, one physical thing white people clearly excel at

So if being white is not a genetic advantage all by itself, why the fuck you darkies always cryin about "White Privilege"?

Races don't have genetic advantages, individuals do.

> 12 percent of white and Hispanic homicide deaths were due to police officers
You gotta be shitting me

This thread needs a hero.
youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4

societal privilege. and cause they have an inferiority complex

No, that's actually true. When blacks get killed it's usually by another black person

White people are the most ruthless, cold-blooded mother fuckers on the planet. Plus they love to fuck kids and animals.

>Patterns don't exist.

You realize the only reason you deny race is because of the Norman Conquest of England, right?

Of course you don't, because it's so fucking esoteric that the handful of people that are aware of it never fucking talk about it.

>web.archive.org/web/20141010213832/http://www.suicidenote.info/ebook/suicide_note.pdf#pagemode=bookmarks&page=1

If whites are superior, why are white men irresistibly drawn to black women? Is it because they instinctively know their offspring will be stronger and more likely to succeed (in an evolutionary sense)?

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2010/05/05/myth-whites-are-more-likely-to-be-pedophiles-and-child-molesters/

Nice try.

Yeah I know, whenever I'm denying race, which I don't do, I'm always bring up the Norman conquest. Good point you fucking faggot.

>That beautiful black women is 100% African.
>Blacks don't try to hook up with White women all the time.

Keks were had.

White people are the most attractive race in the world.
Okcupid data, show that both males and females prefers white partners.

Fun fact: Blacks are the less attractive race, even between them selfs...

This is only because white parents are more likely to feed their children animal milk from an early age. People become lactose intolerant when they stop ingesting it as children. It's not a race thang.

Hispanics are 2.3 X (135%) more likely to molest children than Whites.

Blacks are 63% more likely to molest children than Whites.

>>Patterns don't exist.

Imagine lining up every single person the planet from the darkest skin tone to the lightest. It would be a perfect, seamless transition from the blackest of Australian aborigines to browns to tans to pasty whites. Where would you draw the line and say that everyone to the left of this is black? It would be completely arbitrary, thus race is completely arbitrary.

you said name one, he named one. faggot

No you dip shit.
It's called evolution. Due the long winters in North Europa, whites develop the habitability of digest milk. And then conquer other territories based in this huge advantage.

If you want to prove me that i am wrong, i will read any article that you provide me.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactase_persistence

Honestly everything starting going downhill when we left the trees. Should have never left the trees.

> Plentiful food supply
> No predators
> No laws or rules
> Sex anytime anywhere

Whhaaaaaaat? Whites hate smelly greasy nigger pussy, with all the razor bumps or nasty curly pubes

please explain why norman invasion >> the denial of race

>them selfs...

Hang yourself you illiterate peasant.

KFC and Orange soda yo

A specific subset of whites are more likely to have the delta-32 mutation that prevents them HIV from causing AIDS.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactase_persistence
TIL

>It would be a perfect, seamless transition
can you really say that with certainty? Just because human colours vary does not mean they are a uniform gradient as you seem to be implying

Magnavox Odyssey is the original gaming system
All others are imperfect copies.
>kek

Do you realize that people all around the world visit Sup Forums?
For fucking sake. I speak (not perfectly) 5 languages. What an average Burger speak?

A natural talent and drive to oppress all non whites. We're very good at it.

explain

White Skin.

This considers only melanin levels in the skin. Even the same person would shift around on the scale depending on how much sun they received.

Milk is for babies you faggot, i get my proteins from a medium rare steak

>ITT Whites who can't think of any genetic advantages so they just give social advantages

Source or GFTO you faggot

ignorant black people constantly make it seem like we have more power than any other shade of the ethnic rainbow, that white skin can be somewhat of an advantage at times.

however, having skin any shade darker can be an advantage when seeking pity.

Name one sucessful / wealthy black civilization ever....

Pro tip: you can't.

>being this big of a fucking idiot.
The source was cited in the post you millennial piece of shit.

White people can produce much easily Vitamin D, this vitamin is extremely important during the pregnancy.
The lack of Vitamin D is responsible for a long list of problems (and retardation) in blacks.

White people have better hair (cosmetic speaking).

White people have better IQ than Native Americans and niggers (Asians get better results, but some how suffer from a lack of curiosity).

White people are generally taller than any other race.

Clear eyes can see better in darker places.

The list continues...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zulu_Kingdom

>robertlindsay.wordpress.com
Kek if that is your source kill yourself

>Just because human colours vary does not mean they are a uniform gradient as you seem to be implying

With 7 billion people, of fucking course it does.

You know that proteins are digested in different ways? Meat protein is worse than milk protein.
And milk have a lot of other things...