A child suffering under the care of incompetent, uncaring straight parents that never wanted the kid in the first place

>a child suffering under the care of incompetent, uncaring straight parents that never wanted the kid in the first place

>being adopted by a loving gay couple

What's worse Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/comment/children-raised-by-samesex-parents-speak-up-for-traditional-families-20150417-1mn8ue.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Being gay.

>inb4, thread 404's

Either way I'd kill them both painfully.

abortion

>loving faggot couples
>a real thing

>a loving gay couple
That's one on a million, most faggots are degenerated and self-absorbed.

Being adopted by American

Gays are mentally ill """"people"""" that need to be exterminated

Não te dei permissão pra postar fora do luso, Picolé.

Posta as irmãs boiola

both are bad, a child needs to have a female and male figure to raise properly, but if they're abusive then the kids must be relocated.

Looks like a loving couple to me.

I was adopted from a foreign country, because my natural parents were not prepared to raise a child but felt that they didn't want to kill me. Nowadays I wonder what if I was adopted by a same sex couple, it would have been weird desu. >inb4 culture/nurture etc.
I know, but I feel that you are better prepared in life if you are exposed to different experiences, including the opposite sex acting as your mother, which is, let's face it, the natural thing.

Oh look, it's a loving couple, probably much more so than most straight people.

You just know that kid gets raped from time to time, when his fathers decide to do a threesome

Even if a given gay couple isn't degenerate, there's a very good chance one of their friends is and will probably molest the kid when their backs are turned.

baka.com.au/comment/children-raised-by-samesex-parents-speak-up-for-traditional-families-20150417-1mn8ue.html

replace the baka in the link, the aussie newspapers name is Sydney Morning Herald

Did you know that more than half of straight relationships end in divorce?

And like 90% of fag relationships fail within a few months. Your point?

The first one

>Being this upset
Fags could all disappear tomorrow and no one would miss them.

can't wait for them to turn their "son" into a MTM transgender

Better two loving moms than a mom and dad who are alcoholic white Rethuglican voter trash and beat each other while doing crystal meth.

Listen up rebel against God, God will not now...God has not ever...God will not ever have same-sex marriage. When you see a people that have elevated sodomy to stand in the place of God-ordained proper marriage between one man and one woman, for life, you are looking at a doomed people!

I kinda agree with you but you sound like a fanatic, which sorta makes everyone reject your message

Steps to restore America: 1. Institute death penalty for gays. 2. Fear God and keep commandments. 3. Stop ALL abortions.
4. Ban ALL divorces

come back in 15 years and then let us know If That child is growing well or she is become a junkie-whore ....

You shitposting or for real? Elaborate keeping in mind this is Sup Forums or gtfo

litarelly worse than mudslimes

Speaking as someone who has been raised by extremely abusive parents, I can tell you I'd rather have it this way than have been rised by a gay couple.

My parents brought me up the only biblical way. Which is to serve the Lord our God and preach his message.

Ask yourself this every day: Why did GOD destroy Sodom?

How abusive we talking

>My parents brought me up the only biblical way
You sound weird for a catholic then. Are you Opus Dei?

Both my mother and my father each tried to kill me.

Both are equally bad for society in the long run.

t. Fernandinho Beira-mar

I am a disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Furthermore, Catholicism is of the Devil.They are lying hell bound false prophets, ALL of them.
The "pope" is an agent of the devil himself.

You are more pure to God if you go to a whore house than go to a catholic church.

Homosexuals account for only 2% of the population which statistically means that a child molester is ten to twenty times more likely to be Homosexual than heterosexual.
In other words, heterosexual molestations proportionally are a fraction compared to homosexual molestations.
More recent studies confirm this statistic. In 2000, the Archives of Sexual Behavior published an article by seven sex researchers concluding that "around 25-40% of men attracted to children prefer boys.
Thus the rate of homosexual attraction is 6-20 times higher among pedophiles." [The rate would be 12.5 to 20 times higher for homosexuals, using the 2% figure as the accepted percentage that homosexuals are of the general population.]

A content analysis of molestation stories involving five major newspapers found around 40% involved homosexuals, but this number is low due to the fact that many reporters will not report if a child molester is homosexual even if he knows that to be the case.

You forgot to ban teaching evolution. And pokemon, it has evolution in it.

Nah m9. B tier bait. You over did it. Throw some reason within nxt tiem

I dunno about women, but homosexual men specifically are proven to have certain proclivities at a higher risk than the general population.

You butt hurt?

I want to fuck a boy

That picture fucking breaks my heart

If you use enough lube and use fingers stretch your hole a bit before put it in, not so much.

why not adopted by loving a straight couple?

BS post sources for your info as well

>uncaring straight parents
>gay couple

same fucking liberalist

>What's worse Sup Forums?

If those are the only options, then the adopted kid is better off.

But I’d remind people of the two gay guys who were celebrated for adopting a boy, only for it to be discovered later that they molested and repeatedly raped the boy for years before being found out (see pic).

And there have been several stories about lesbian women who adopted boys, only to discover that the boy “just happened to be” a homosexual himself (there’s also a pic floating around of a clearly sad and embarrassed little boy dressed up in girl’s clothes by his two militant lesbian mothers).

My concern with gay adoption is that prospective gay parents who are looking to adopt, will be allowed to skate thru the vetting process by the adoption agency, for fear of being accused of homophobia, effectively sentencing little kids to who the fuck knows what kinda treatment for years on end.

And even if the gay parents are good parents, growing up in a homosexual household isn’t normal and quite possibly will distort the kid’s psyche.