So the wife got this treadmill. She is on some kick and seems to think we BOTH need to get into shape

So the wife got this treadmill. She is on some kick and seems to think we BOTH need to get into shape.

She said, “Ya know, if you would grow up and didn’t waste so much time tinkering with BMX bikes, drinking beer, and watching things like Star Wars, you would probably have time to get into shape. You need to put that treadmill to good use!”

Challenge accepted!

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol. Nice. Now I would love to get stupid drunk and work out for hours on end riding the bike on the treadmill

Which kind of bmx is that?

She's entirely correct, have fun being a petty little pissbaby who doesn't want to put any effort into life

Sounds like you married a cunt. That's why I'd never get married.

Humor is the spice of life.

Also yer a faggot.

You are my hero

Sick bike user. Used to work at a bike store and boss had a haro freestyler. Fun to ride and scary to even think of doing tricks on

1987 Haro master

The chances of me growing up are fucking slim

She's not always a cunt

Faggot? Lol I'm smooth pimp daddy who loves the ladies

Thanks

Not bad

Answer this question for physics OP.
Can you balance on the bike while it is suspended by the rope? I.e. you aren't peddling?

>10/10
>max gains to you brah

Thanks man. Old school BMX is the shit.

RAD!

Fuck no I'm not peddling. I'm drunk on a fucking bike on a treadmill. I was lucky to be fucking vertical.

tell her shes fat and should cook better and healthier food

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

Yes, that is the reason you are alone.

Get some real beer.

Literally says Haro Master on it!!

Nice Master OP

Built up a haro 200.3 with whatever good parts I could get from my bike shop then painted it. Safe to say I put alot of miles on this sucker, along with alot of popped tires.

Paid for this bike by buying and rebuilding shitty old bikes then selling them for a higher price. Tis the life OP.

That's the way to do it man. Just keep trading up :)

No doubt man, I once found a diamondback frame someone painted with a 26 tooth sprocket, 9 tooth back rim, mongoose top load stem and sunday bars. Scored fucking big time on that one and it paid for most of my bike. All the parts were painted super bad and all I had to do was sand/paint and sell. Got like $180 off that cocksucker.