/mlb/ - Major League Baseball General

best ballpark food edition

Other urls found in this thread:

mediadownloads.mlb.com/mlbam/mp4/2016/08/16/1055035683/1471311776111/asset_2500K.mp4
mobile.twitter.com/barstoolWSD/status/765606843880185857
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Safeco field has best food

Go Mariners

I like anime too.

Mariners

Edwin Diaz pitch count in his last 5 appearances

Yankees

royals

God damn it Mets you pieces of shit

>ninny league pitcher takes a walk
>national headlines

can't make it up

Maple Leafs

ANYONE HAVE THE SHIN-SOO CHOO ARM BREAK VIDEO? I CANNOT FIND IT FUCKING ANYWHERE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I hate the pic.

I miss collisions at home plate

I want to find the Upton family in the Bahamas on a vacation. All of them. Somewhere on the beach they would be on chairs relaxing drinking margaritas and eating the finest seafood there is to offer. I would bring a mini football with me and throw it in their area. I'd throw it high in the sky and intentionally jump over them and make them spill food all over themselves. It would ruin his wife's clothing forcing them to end their relaxing day early and go back to the hotel.

The next day I would follow Justin around the whole time. Probably from a 15-20 feet distance in a larger crowd. I'd start shouting his name and when he looks back I would duck into the crowd so he won't be able to see me. I'd do that for probably 45 minutes.

I would go up to his face and tell him what a worthless piece of shit he is. Something to hit him deep inside and make him seriously contemplate his career choice. Not something like "oh hey you suck" it would be more likely reminding him that there's millions of people who would agree with me that he's a horrible baseball player.

Finally I would wait until he's having dinner with his wife at a beautiful restaurant. About 30 minutes in I would stand up and ask for everyone to be quiet. I'd stand up on the table and ask the bartender to play the video. It would be all of Justin Upton's strikeouts this year. We would watch all of them one by one until he felt uncomfortable and asked the waiter for the bill to pay.

>you now remember take out slides on DPs arent being challenged anymore nor being called by umps and the entire shitstorm and countless delays and pointless challenges at the start of the season were all entirely meaningless

mediadownloads.mlb.com/mlbam/mp4/2016/08/16/1055035683/1471311776111/asset_2500K.mp4

Daily reminder that Justin Upton isnt the worst position player named Justin in the american league

Daily reminder that Justin Upton isnt even the worst player named Upton in the american league

I don't think they're enforcing that game clock anymore either to try to speed up the pace.

niggas talkin shit

why is he so shit bros

he's saving all his hits for the postseason

Are the Dodgers the worst "contending for playoffs" team in the majors? The Giants had a horrific July and August and the Dodgers responded by being equally as shitty. How bad are we going to get BTFO in the one game playoff?

They're essentially the Arsenal of baseball- a historically prestigious club that can never find that second gear by season's end despite having a well fortified team

>Are the Dodgers the worst "contending for playoffs" team in the majors?

the blue jays are

i don't think i'll ever get tired of watching miracle at minute maid

>9/10 in last 10
>11-3 since Cishek put on the DL
>bullpen has been unstoppable since

Who can stop us now?

Your starting pitching rotation being in absolute shambles.

Optimists BTFO

elbow/bone spurs/shoulder
elbow/arm fatigue
elbow/bone spurs
elbow/Tommy John.
old/fat

Blue Jays are outright inferior to the rest of the AL contenders

How long till Oakland realizes moneyball wont work

>4.15 ERA

Still 1st in the AL West, shocking?

Probably the Tigers or Pirates.

A's did two things wrong

First of all they told everyone what they were doing
Secondly they learnt the wrong lesson. Instead of looking for any undervalued players they're still trying to sign ones with high meme stats even though that puts them in competition with big wealthy teams.
The hilarity of moneyball is that it made stuff like power underrated but the A's haven't gone after that

Also it was so fucking obvious that moneyball, something designed for winning over a long season, wouldn't help in playoffs

>California teams useless against the Pirates

>watches moneyball once

It would have kept working if they didn't write a detailed manuel on it for everyone

Actually I read the book AND saw the film once

:)

I thought that mantis was p. cute

They need the meme magic as they've clearly exhausted the supply

Speaking of
>you now remember Rally Possum

ITT: We post Red Sox fans reactions when the Yankees take their WC spot. I'll start.

This through a million filters

Meanwhile
>E-Tip
>Price

Gonna be a silly series in OPACY

Red Sox heatin up again, 4 wins a row

>try to play as braves in the show
>they're so bad that I can't even trade for prospects without giving away multiple starters

This will only strengthen the Rags resolve even more.

>tfw you spent 45 dollary-doos to watch your new pitcher get out dueld by a 39 year old

>this entire SF second-half skid

Better than the other day where you walked an oriole only for the next one to hit a go ahead dinger

>3 were against the Dbags
WOW! It's fucking nothing

>The fastest baseball thrown by a woman
>69 MPH

Doesn't this fucking fact just prove that stupid Fox TV show it's impossible for a female to play at a Manor League level?

Yes

The worst part is when you mention this fact to a female and she will go to unlimited lengths to defend it. This isn't even a debate. Women aren't as strong as men and theres literally nothing wrong with that. Women will never be able to compete physically with men.

>Extremely worried O's fan says the Red Sox are finished for 17th time this year

Stay mad senpai

>69 MPH

nice

>O's fan
Nope.

>tfw """""Windians""""" are considering drafting a female this coming draft in the second round

JUST

Yeah I guess you're right

that redsox series was frusterating

It was only 2 games it wasn't that bad seeing brown hit one over the monster was cool, the padres sweep before it was the really bad one

>this autismo thinks teams already have in mind who they're drafting for next June and announce their intentions 10 months in advance

I guess im counting the two 2 game series as a whole series, yeah fenway is a fun ballpark to play in

ONE FROM JACKIE

The two games they played in SF back when our team wasn't a dumpster fire were pretty entertaining.

At least she's a qt

This is also true
Very nice actress. sasuga, FOX

Didn't they mention in the commercial that she has some meme pitch that got her into mlb?
Should be a knuckle, will probably be something made up tho bc it's Fox

Predictions for Yankees lineup tonight?

And what should it be?

>it's a tripfag cancer episode

She is a BLM supporter though, so I'm forced to drop her
Hicks is probably out tonight. Probably Sanchez catching again, and Judge is definitely starting in RF. If there's a Lefty pitching for the Jays, Tyler Austin might get the start over Tex.

Aaron Judge

Brewers vs Cubs

>Even this season, when everything went to shit and the team actually sold arguably their three best players, the Yankees are 4 games over .500 and 4.5 from the wild card.

Collapse never ever. Held the fort just in time for the prospects.

The trick is to always go after pitchers

Downgrade your outfield slightly to get a replacement plus pitcher and then deal the pitcher for prospects then deal the prospects for a starter

Alright I'll bite

What's wrong with BLM?

they're black

collectivism

>Curt Schilling considering running against Elizabeth Warren for Senate
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

It passes the point of "cops shouldn't shoot blacks for no reason" into "cops shouldn't ever shoot black people ever because das raysist man they dindu nuffin"

Most cops a shit though

>They automatically assumes every black person killed by a cop was due to racism
>They ignore the fact that black people interact with cops so much is because blacks commit crimes at a vastly unproportional rate
>They ignore the fact that white and hispanics are shot by police at higher rates than blacks when you factor in police interaction and crime rates
>They ignore the fact that most blacks are killed by other blacks
>They incite riots, causing black business owners to lose a lot of money and destroying the infrastructure of their own cities
>A lot of BLM members use it as a vehicle to promote their own racism against whites
>BLM has made race relations in this country race

Should I go on?

>*BLM has made race relations in this country worse

So are you saying black lives don't matter m8?

BASED.

Tom Brady wants to run for office when he retires. Imagine Mass going red because of our meme sports players

mobile.twitter.com/barstoolWSD/status/765606843880185857

ALWAYS GETS HIS MAN MAN STRIKES AGAIN

FUCK

SOMEONE STOP HIM

trip lives don't matter

Fuck KW so fucking much

A R T
R
T

I always said and joked that Hahn was being puppeteer by KW and that's why the continued bad decisions

WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE TRUE?

God this fucking team

"That is in to right field aaaand... No! Drop! The Orioles, comin' to the plate Reimold! They did it! They did it! They did it! The Orioles, have beat the Red Sox! TWO RUNS! BOTTOM OF THE NINTH INNING!" -Gary Thorne, September 28, 2011

Puppeted*

This line alone offends me as an educated baseball player. To put a fictional character at the same level as Jackie is just...

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw kelly nash will never give me a blowjob

IKTFB

What the FUCK is this lineup

Where's Cabrera?

>Jr Lake DFAed
F

Looks a little front loaded if you asked me