Is tinder a good way to find hookups?

is tinder a good way to find hookups?

depends on how low your standards are

>Are you Chad?
No? Then don't bother. And average looking mate of mine was on there for 4 months, not a single match.

no way, if hes "average looking" theres no chance that he didnt get a single match. i had a group picture up of me and a few friends and my profile read "if you dont suck dick, dont bother messaging me" and i got a ton of matches

i only expect a vagina. this is my standard ^^

>not a single match
seriously? i am a spotty 19 yo fat ass and i even get matches.

I have tinder for 1 and a half week now. Got 20 matches en meeted with a girl today.

then yeah man. pick your favorite pick, lay your intentions on the line, and be honest. if shes not into the same shit you are, then fuck her. theres plenty of chicks who are

cool!! what country do u live in? and where was the girl from?

word of advice, just approve everyone you come across and weed out the ones you dont like later. you never know what might come along

met my wife on tinder but idk about hookups

i met my fiance on omegle

Lolz

yes. i fucked four women i met on tinder last year.

Recently signed up. I'm mad into like DD/lg and Dom sub relationships, Posted that's what I was looking for. Liked every female profile. Within two days 84 matches some ugly some fine as fuck. Fucked like 5 so far. I am average looking and 35, most my matches are like 18.
Just buy like some sex toys and bondage gear to show them they will be begging (literally if you ask) for your dick

my friend fucked a bunch of girls from tinder and even met his gf on there.

It also turns out she had herpes

wow

I met the girl of my dreams on tinder, it's the best dating app I've used.

its amazing how many girls are into it. Most dont even know until they think about it. I had my (impressive) collection of toys on my profile for a while but tinder suspended my account until i removed them matches have gone down since but still new ones every day.

But point is find something that is different to every other fuck tard with a boner on there

Yes