Someone tell this guy to grow up. This is just sad. What is wrong with this generation of adults?

Someone tell this guy to grow up. This is just sad. What is wrong with this generation of adults?

I don't know who this is. I don't care who this is. Why should I?

tell that to zod's snapped neck

He's married, has a house car and mortgage to pay. Do you?

>What is wrong with this generation of adults?

I believe the term is regression?

Things like youtube and reddit (Sup Forums too but to a lesser extent, cuz you're not building karma or subs or whatever), lets people go nuts over overanalyzing entertainment instead of just having fun with it. Compounded by the fact that youtube gives anyone the potential to earn income doing the most asinine things.

Anybody who reviews shit on YouTube is a faggot, and anyone who watches them is an even bigger faggot.

i somewhat agree. but when after covering those things, instead of contributing to the betterment of society, you instead overanalyze entertainment and perpetuate people getting stuck in a mental holding patterns over entertainment trivia... is there a net gain to society from you?

>What is wrong with this generation of adults?
Generally they are from broken homes. Even if the divorces were amicable, the home was broken regardless. They were raised in bubbles, emotional and literal. Their parents are refusing to retire.

fuck society. "bettering it" is just lining the pockets of the rich, who do nothing but feed off the labor of others

>he fell for his parents' memes
Pathetic desu senpai

>Playstation top
>N64 in background

This fucking guy

>Growing up means liking what I like instead of what you like
>It doesn't mean having a house and a car and a job

Is he really wearing a playstation shirt or is that a photoshop?

Graphic t-shirts are for faggots

But he doesn't have dignity.

>he has to wear braces now
It's too late

There's literally nothing wrong with buying toys and shit. The fact you buy toys unashamed of what other people may think proves you're an adult, and not an underaged cuck posting on Sup Forums trying to sound older than he is.

just as long as you are not a mlp fan then you are ok to buy whatever you want

He needs to brush his teeth

True.
I have started collecting action figures because I was too poor as a kid to afford them, and it's just liberating. Fuck bronies tho. And furries too.

Do you understand how braces work? I'll go ahead and tell you. They don't stay on forever. He will have to wear them for a couple of years at the most. Hope that helps.

It's called a shirt.

That's some bad bait right there.

What bait? Graphic tees are for children and virgin manchildren

the kind that he wears, sure. There are some nice ass graphic t's tho

people who were 15 years old when the internet was already a thing and grew up on starwars fan forums instead of going outside are now 30, a r*ddit account and disposable income.

*have a a r*ddit account and disposable income.

>nerds with money never existed until now

Look at that room. He's trying to be a "nerd" by buying nerdy things. If he loved movies as much as he says he does, he would own some movies Godard, or Bergman, or Antonioni. Or at least Orson Welles! I watched the video where he shows off his Blu-ray collection. I think the only movies he owns from before 1960 are 12 Angry Men, and a few of Hitchcock's 50's films.

Who the fuck is this?

He provides entertainment and in exchange he is compensated. That's enough for the average person to contribute.