Thoughts on CP and Father and Daughter relationships thread

>Thoughts on CP and Father and Daughter relationships thread

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

very wrong. not easy to prevent, unfortunately. I think that the US does a good job preventing it though by permanently branding sex offenders.

Bump

Yeah I think it's more complicated than that

>fuck yeah

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

Oh boi here we go again

Why does more of this happen in eastern europe and russia than say in the US?

Do it and post pics

Branding sex offenders? Like who exactly?

we have a strict sex offender database in the US, and if someone is particularly bad, we hold them in a facility that makes sure that they never leave custody, called coalinga

If you commit a sexual offense you are registerd in a pubblic register of sexual offenders

He's talking about sex offender lists. Honestly they fuck up more lives than they save. So many people are marked as sex offenders for relatively minor things. It does some good, but it's vastly disproportional with the bad.

I agree, I don't agree with being labeled as a sex offender for peeing in a public place.

A guy from high school was in a consensual cybersex relationship with a 17 year old girl, he's 25. Her mom found out, he had a topless photo of her on his phone. He got a year in prison and 15 years registered for "Sexual Abuse of a Child"

Another guy from high school got caught fucking a 13 year old when he was 23 in her bed, he got 3 months in prison, public service, no sex offender registration.

The system is fucking broken.

Or dating someone while you're in high school that is younger than you by a year or so, only to have their parents get mad and revenge police you. I see it way too often.

what country is this in?

Probabily both raped as fucking hell in prison tho

US

Not even a little bit. I'm not talking serious prison, this is like county jail in a small town. Even the guy who did a year actually only had to do like a couple of months served. It wasn't Federal Pound Me in the Ass Prison.

CP is wrong.

Incest is wrong.

That is all.

How the fuck in the US do you fuck a 13 year old and not have to register? What state is this in?

Fuck off, white knight, You're just jealous that you will never fuck a pussy as tight as a 13 year old's pussy.

That is something that is impossible in this world to do legally unless you're a sandnigger

my lil sister is 9 now
Molested her when she sleeping in her bedroom everyday till my dad caught me, and nothing happened after that. No grounded/etc...

btw im 20 and in college right now

what country are you from user?

US
Molested her best friends too.

Yeah? You're fucking lying. Nobody believes you here. Nobody is stupid enough to confess to that

Srry, can't post pics here.

What does b think of that 17 year old that got no jail time for raping a 2 year old and streaming it? Recent story

It's not like she's going to remember.

It's like jacking off and then try to fuck your own sperm. Are you a semen lover OP? You seem like a semen lover.

Cp an incest are accepted in many countries and aren't wrong as long as everyone involved is open to it. America makes things illegal to put people in prison. Jailing citizens is a form of population control and business for profit.

>legally
>implying anyone who knowingly fucks a 13 year old gives a shit about the law
>implying anyone who knowingly fucks a 13 year old is retarded enough to leave a trail of evidence

Forgot the pic

Yeah but she could have physical problems for the rest of her life

Such as?

No, chances are no. A gaping vagina isn't a physical problem

My girlfriend calls me Daddy during sex. Not sure what to think of it.

>two or more threads on CP on page 1
>mfw

Daddy/little girl. Fun shit if you both can get into it completely.

kind of gross when fully grown women attempt to emulate little girls, it just doesn't work. it only puts idiots in the mood

Found the guy fucking his son