Southern Europeans live longer than Northern Europeans because they have better sex lives and diets

Southern Europeans live longer than Northern Europeans because they have better sex lives and diets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI&t=24s
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZJSUS-6NHk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xkujl9RuGvk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably more to do with a much better work/life balance t bh

No, they live longer because of the weather.

They live longer because they cook everything in olive oil.

They live longer because their women don't bitch on the men 24/7

Fuq is that pic hot

What do you mean? Italian women bitch about their sons for the whole 35 years they live together.

Nope. It's because they are manlets

>you will never be Southern European

but they love them too

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I WISH I WAS ITALIAN
I WANT TO LIVE IN TUSCANY AND HAVE A COMFY LIFE

No, we live longer because we stole the money of autistic countries

Incestuously

>italian men living with their parents
this is unironically true here, i live in a huge italian/portugese neighborhood and unironically most guys in their 20s and 30s live with their parents even if they have a full time job.

wonder why this is the case.

>They live longer because their women don't bitch on the men 24/7

You've clearly never dated a southern European woman.

southern euros have different family patterns than northern euros

honestly senpai it's worse. Same thing with chinks/gooks, people with yellow fever think they're all deferent to their husbands but they're actually ultra-materialistic nags.

I'd unironically rather marry a Swedish woman. Besides, they don't get half of everything by default if they divorce you.

I bet I could fuck more Finnish girls at the first day of arrival in Finland than you in your whole life.

unironically probably not true, Germans have no style and are practically as assburgers as Finns but without the manic-depressive violent behavior.

we live longer and we will shitpost longer too, at the end of our lifes we shall win the shitposting war.

I am a Greek

>Germans have no style
lmao. my trip to spain made me realize this

Here's another tidbit you probably didn't know. Non-white foreigners get no respect in Finland. There's literally no foreign criminal organizations there except for Russians and Estonians, who are only regarded as semi-foreign because they got good relationships and history with Finnish gangs for example.

You're more likely to get stabbed and left in a dumpster because you hit on someones gf.

>greeks
>not white

Seriously?

We don't have native gangs. Well apart from Gypsy gangs but they're hardly a problem.

But yeah he's right. Foreigners are not really looked upon especially if they happen to non-white. Even now we're getting the least immigrants of the nordics and have had the least problems with them but still people here are twice as mad as the average swedish stormnigger.

Southern Europeans work less.
Especially Greeks, they are pretty much all NEET losers.
Are they aware of what they're doing?
You have to go back

>because they
*dont work

Not in Finland. They're basically one step removed from Turks because they don't work in Turkin Pippuri and they're not Muslim.

Maybe he can pull some Helsinki slags who like Swedens or if he has drugs he can always get piripää whores.

Did you forget the biggest gang in Finland? I'm guessing you don't count Bandidos/Hells Angels even though they're 99.9% Finnish.

>Non-white foreigners get no respect in Finland
wishful thinking, if you're greek you're sure to drown in fresh pussy here

Oh yeah didn't think of those. How seriously are those motorbikers in criminal business?

But if he's greek and makes his traditional food that turks copied they will think he's a turk? Must feel bad man

pic related

Doubt it. I've gotten the picture that greeks are pictured as bit more smelly turks. and turks themselves are already a no-go.

t: Pyörin tyttöjen seurassa.

average germ
shouting loud in the internet
running away in the real world

They run everything that United Brotherhood doesn't run. Really serious people. I know some of the latter personally and they're all knuckle dragging psychopaths who will kill you for 500 euro vanha velka

>Doubt it.
you can doubt it all you want fammy, doesn't change the fact that finnish women's reputation is shit-tier

>Obscure statistic from decade ago tells i could get some pussiieeee.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI&t=24s

Really? I thought in Sweden the woman would get everything?

24. September 2017

>decade ago
add 50% to every country

25. September 2017

How the fuck is it possible that I and so many other guys are virgins while modern women put out so damn much

top 20% get the 80%

Source?

Finnish women are kind of shit tier, I say this as half-Finnish ********** ********, but at least they don't fuck foreigners.

Too much alcohol, drugs and bullshit drama from what I've seen, but I mostly see bydlo spurgos Finns.

90% of what I've seen it's what you would call amicable. Everyone keeps their own shit.

Believe me if you try that in Oulo you would get shot/stabbed/beaten to an inch of your life really quick and your entire extended family couldn't lift a finger to help you.

you post on Sup Forums

Lol, do you people unirionically believe this shit?

*give a look around your room*
*look at the mirror*
*look back in this site*

haha

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZJSUS-6NHk

It's actually been proven many times before desu
Tinder is a wonderful case study. A lot of research has been done about it and basically about 80% of women get laid off tinder while barely any guys do, but they do a lot

I would not visit Oulo anyway.

>your entire extended family couldn't lift a finger to help you
vendetta

Because you are ugly and socially incompetent. It would hurt a womans reputation if they've had sex with you, and though this is pretty damn simplified, this is mostly the case.
And because they are all lazy faggots, at least Greeks surely are. At least they've got homemade tsipouro and they are willing to drink it with you.

I trust those numbers more than a slavshit in Eastern Europe.

It's a little more even than that, but the broad point of it is accurate. I'm an average looking guy but ever since (about 2 years ago) I started making money and becoming more confident I've had more sex in the past 2 years than the rest of my life.

And this is while trying maybe 25% as hard, not even going to clubs or using tinder/badoo.

Helsinki is pretty much the only town that you could survive more than a month with this attitude, because it's big enough for you to be anonymous for a while and it tries pretty desperately to be metropolitan little-Stockholm. Your vendetta doesn't mean shit because Finns are armed to the teeth.

t. career criminal with more guns than your average British constabulary

Well practically any town. You'd get beaten by your looks alone. If not by some salty skins, junkies looking for a fix. Just few months ago i remember some skins going and beating up some kebab-place owner to brink of death and almost burning the place.

Well online dating (aka prostitution) is different from real life, you're probably not bad looking just shy. Do you approach girls and they reject you?
Anyway I feel scandi guys are just as whorish as their women desu

Source
Also hasn't been there two murder cases in the past few months of antifa guys?

Helsinki is the only town a human would visit if he even knows that Finland exists.

The Swedes did not civilize you fully.

delusional morons who genuinely believe this is some kind of safe haven for whites, they're just trying to discourage you go ahead and come here and you'll definitely get laid

here in the west, women are allowed to reject men

>KEKPOSTING

Here's a second hand source, me, about two months ago my friend (who is a very infamous criminal in a northern town) went and shot a Turkish restaurant owner in the leg in the middle of a working day because one of his workers spit on the food (which might just be a paranoid delusion desu) and the case is still unsolved because there is no one willing to testify or speak about it.

I never said it was that, but you will definitely have a much harder time being recognizably foreign compared to Sweden.

because we're not depressed and don't commit suicide

Nice meme you fucking cunt. Try something else.
And I'm mongol, not slav.

>Also hasn't been there two murder cases in the past few months of antifa guys?

Yeah, and that junkie getting dropkicked to death by some Nazi.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xkujl9RuGvk

Kek are you an autist?

Why did he kick him? It looks like he stopped and said something.

Also what happened to that guy?

He spit on him.

He spit in the direction of the nazi. Lol.

The kicker got jailed for 2 years? If i remember correctly and the junkie be dead.

>country names not in sync with the bars
>doesn't actually show the numbers for each country, just the average
They can't even make a graph right, so I don't trust them

bist du behindert?
soll ich das für dich beantworten?

wer ist behindert?

the first bar is for south korea
the second bar is for chile
the twelvth bar is for new zealand, even though the twelvth country name is italy

du bist behindert

sub-human looking mofo
like all neo-nazis

t. Hauptschüler

kalt

>2 years
>the junkie be dead.
What the actual fuck

Well the junkie didn't die immediately.

juuh.

> Italian women *take care of their sons for the whole 35 years they live together.

>behindert

topkek does that mean retarded?

I don't think that's a bad thing, though. You ultimately end up with more money because you're splitting living expenses between more people. On top of that, with parents around, children are less likely to get into damaging behavior like binge drinking/drug usage/sleeping around or weird internet shit like furry culture. And you're gonna care more about your parents' well-being when they're seniors if you lived with them as an adult.

>behindert
>behindered
>hindered
checks out

I have a good sex life. I jerk off once a day