I am a 37 year old Oldfag, AMA

I am a 37 year old Oldfag, AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DClTg-2BNYI
youtu.be/LB5YkmjalDg
youtu.be/vzN3qO-qc8U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how was weed back in the day? just as strong?

Weed is stronger today because we make stroner culture strands.

Did you ever heard bout negro manpussy

when did you start coming to Sup Forums?

You mean the guy your bitch is cucking you? Yes.

But who was phone?

Got ya beat.
42. I know there's older fags here.

Shit was hard back then. You had to rub two sticks together for half an hour to create fire so you could spark up a bowl.

Also, they hadn't invented glass yet so you had to make a bong out of rocks and tree bark.

Back when Guy Fawkes was a new thing.

The guy upstairs

Fuck you faggot! Those Apes didn't smoke shit!

Fuck you both. 48 here. And I'm gonna call my grandpa and tell him to start rubbing two sticks together until he can get some power to the two tin cans and piece of string he uses to communicate. Then he can thrown down with some WWII shitposting.

Bitches.

kek

Perry Farrell is 90's king

51 reporting.

I love this site. Especially /soc/. Meet some broads by catfishing 23/m lololol and then about half the time they want some of the coke I have. Two rails later, I'm balls deep in some little slut that's young enough to be my daughter.

Wow what a bunch of fucking losers. This far into your life and you're still here. Haven't even developed any meaningful hobbies, have you? Why don't you faggots go get a life instead of hanging around a forum with teens who are at most half your age. Sure gives us all an idea of your overall level of maturity.

I like young pussy, and I also do woodwork which I routinely share on /diy/

Dude...at our age the kids are in college, we're supposed to be sitting at home farting around. Maybe even on here doing a little research to keep track of what the young assholes are thinking.

What the fuck is your excuse for being here on a Thursday night, you little loser faggot??

youtube.com/watch?v=DClTg-2BNYI
best vid ever MUST WATCH
if u dont watch the vid u will die within 12 hours

Yes. Yes we have. Though most of your young ass faggots do not appreciate such song as:youtu.be/LB5YkmjalDg

/thread

OP here, you might be my dad, in that James Dean was a new thing and John Lennon was a Long Haired Hippy!

>Thursday night
>Friday 11AM

>implying you have to be a stereotype to be on Sup Forums
>implying you can only have one hobby and it should use up all your time

OP said: KEK

next find Die Antwoord,

Ah fuck, meant this forDamn arthritic bones

When I was 37, the world was starting to go to shit. Now I expect I will die before it rights itself.

Sup Forums

OP says, That is my point ATM, I couldn't picture life post 30. NOW I am 37 What should I do from here?

Kys faget?

I have one daughter, and that's it. Lennon was a hippy and I'm glad that Chapman put him down.

Give us some financial advice, im 23

OP samefag from here. you're all newfags, thinking Sup Forums will infulence the election, the fact of the matter is nobody will sway the vote, and The Donald Will Win. 4chanthinks we have a voice but this is our only opinion :youtu.be/vzN3qO-qc8U

Keep the girl you're banging!

Old dude here.

Easy bruh. Just save 10-20% of what you make. It's easier than you think. If you can, have it withheld from your paycheck so you never see it, and it will be less painful. Once you are used to saving in this manner, it will become second-nature.

Put it all in the bank until you have 6 months' worth of living expenses banked as an emergency fund. Leave it alone except for true emergencies.

After that put the rest into a low-cost S&P 500 index fund or dividend paying ETF like SCHD. Do not touch that shit. In 40 years you will be a happy man.

Also...never pay interest on a depreciating asset.

Sounds like good advice, but you lost me on the second part there lol

Just Google that shit. Takes ten minutes to figure it out...it ain't rocket science.

This.

And, look into Roth IRAs. There aren't as many savings up front (it's post-tax investment), but not paying taxes on the other end will make up for it. But make sure you save a tiny bit for fun stuff. If not and you die early, you've wasted life.

Yes sir, any advice on getting laid?

Yessir Junior...don't try so goddamn hard. Most of the pussy you get in your life will come at you out of nowhere, if you just play it cool and believe in yourself.

That is until you get to be my age and have to work rather hard to get into any non-dusty trim.