Who had the worst day thread

Who had the worst day thread

>oversleep at uni again because I was stoned last night

>drop calculus 2 because I'm smart but not smart enough

>advisor tells me I need am on academic probation for dropping a lower level math course while in a business engineering major.

>interview and accept subway job because I can't get anything else

>drive back to uni

>machine says $2 to park

>pay with $5 bill

>no change

>feelsbadman.jpg

>class is canceled

>drive an hour and a half back to my dying grandmothers house because I can't afford a place closer to uni

>get high

>jerk off to goro for the first time

>cry

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How about you stop getting high and study you dumbfuck.
Pic related.

>go to work at funeral home
>get a call from police dispatch
>called for body removal
>get there
>300lb lady who has been dead for a month rotting into her couch
>call for backup
>everyone suits up in prophylactic gear
>one guy almost pukes
>finish the removal
>12:00PM, time for lunch

Fucking shit. The funeral home transports the body and the police don't just drive it to you? I imagine you have to see a lot of people you really rather wouldn't

Take your math classes at a CC, it's what I did all the way through diffeq's. That typically aren't that much easier, but teachers are more accessible and know your face so will subtly grade nicer.

>Wake up
>Wash face, piss, brush teeth
>Get a drink
>Play ARK all day with friends

Going to bed soon for work tomorrow. Yeah it's pretty rough

>The funeral home transports the body and the police don't just drive it to you?
The police officer sat outside the apartment room and all the way down the hallway. Police don't do shit, not their job. It's the funeral home staff that do the actual removal. The damn coroner didn't even show up on scene, that's technically his job but doctors can do what they want apparently.

Scenes like these don't happen often but when they do they fucking suck.

what did they do with the coucH?

i became gay today

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

Woke up at work at my in camp job in the middle of the forest. Fixed one alarm. Watched season 2 of Mr Robot. Still going on that.

>you're smart but not smart enough for calculus 2
HAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAGAGAGSFAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

It was flattened into something that could be more accurately described as a board of plywood

Sold on craigslist

it's barely mid september and you've dropped already? You're pathetic a la mode and need to reconsider your educational endeavor. Just work for a restaurant and save to start a small business or something.

I fell into nettles and got stang all over :(

skinned and butchered 5 antelope and 4 elk. mfw i cant bend my fingers

>you're smart but not smart enough for calculus 2
>business engineering

Land lord's issue. We don't clean up the scene thankfully. There are hazard cleanup companies you can call to do that job. We had one person come in and complain they were charged $6,000 for biohazard cleanup of an apartment after their father rotted away in it. I guess the landlord decided to invoice the estate for damages. Not entirely sure they can legally do that.

Yeah it was pretty shit.

>Went to work and did nothing except a maxi-prep

>Got an interview for a job

>Ate two bomb BLTs I made for lunch

>came home to see my package had arrived

>gonna go off and see a friend before my last day at work tomorrow

fuck you OP. Stop smoking weed and get your shit together.

>awake for 3 days

>take a nap for 3 hours and wake up around 8 am

>redose meth

>bang a quarter gram and smoke a quarter gram over the next two hours

>car has a destroyed tire somehow. Drove my minivan to get a new tire

>have to go to bank to withdraw enough money because card reader is down at mechanics

>buy tire, go home and put it on car

>daughter comes over to visit me. She is pregnant apparently

>once she leaves I go buy more meth

>get on Sup Forums and pretend to be a bing representative/shill in a thread about some guy with a second asshole

>go have sex with my ex wife. Smoke meth with her sister

>on Sup Forums in a school parking lot

>contemplating suicide.

Had to learn about monads in philosophy course today.
Leibniz thought that time and space are just facets of our limited minds.
Realize my philosophy major will never allow me to explore the universe or be a doctor like my father was.

Got ticket to Trump rally coming to my university.

>get called into union job
>starts at 19.44
>remember going to work with friends to work
>they thinking it's funny that I don't do drugs and wanna be clean for jobs
>They hot box the truck on our way home
>only one to put window down so guess where the smokes going
>homies smoking crystal meth now , how boxing everywhere he goes
>like a dumbass I walk into the bathroom afterwards and his truck and start feeling wired
>know I won't pass drug test , use synthetic urine doesn't work
>lost job chance which was 5 mins away......

That's a pretty shit life

>What a journey

Just got dumped by my girlfriend of 2 years under her "guise" of "My parents want me to date in my culture."

But I've had so many problems this last year and stuff that I'm sure she just lost interest in me and was waiting for the right opportunity to bail out. I think she just felt sorry for me. I finally coaxed it out of her last tuesday and I've been a pathetic piece of crap every since. It sucks though because I honestly for two seconds (well two years worth) thought we had something going. But then I forgot what a piece of shit I really am and I think she finally realized it, probably really early on but didn't have the common decency to end it sooner (her only fault).

In the mean time, I found out she's going to start dating a guy that her "parents wanted her to date in the first place," probably some alpha (from her church no less), that she swore meant nothing but I kinda knew it in the back of my mind otherwise.

I've been having some pretty bad days the last few days though on top of coming to terms with just that alone.

>I'm late for work because of my damn work badge got left in my gym bag. (No lie that gym bag's real even though I'm still a fat fucker.

>All of my work comprised of people nagging me for paperwork issues that they caused but insisted that was my fault.

>I keep thinking about stuff with my ex and I don't know how to shake it.

Now on top of all that I'm not sure where I'll be living in the next month. My apartment lease is up in October 1st and I am without backup.

I could move into a studio apartment downstairs (efficiency more like it), but I kinda don't want to live alone right now. That and it costs like an extra 200 bucks that I don't really have the luxury of just dropping.

People usually don't reply to my posts or anything on here but figured I'd at least let some anons whisk past it and I'll pretend someone's read it and cares.

Some shit is too ridiculous to make up. An internet to you.

Stay away from my children

bing part lit

Doesn't matter, had sex

i read and sympathize. nothing useful to add, but know that it was read.

this?

i kinda want to yell at you for probably being a lucky white guy that gets to fuck asian chicks, and to tell you to stop being a little bitch about living alone, but at the same time i feel for you.

do you make enough money to be able to live alone? is it a matter of taking on more hours or are you not making enough?

stop the pity party about your ex and being a piece of shit etc, and focus on yourself and the real shit like living alone.

keep exercising, eat well, do shit that you enjoy, forget about women for a while(unless you can easily pull a new one), and shit will get better

who cares about the idiot normies at your job and what they have to say

also fuck you, lucky white boy.

I like to singa, about the moona and the junea, and springa.

Ayyy

yesterday
>living abroad
>after years I am moving back home at the end of month
>on my summer holiday I got together with the girl I considered the love of my life and soulmate
>got that going
>love, proper
>she visited me here
>she is waiting for me 2months time
>we talked everys day, skype etc
>for the past two weeks she is suspiciously silent
>she said she can't love me the way I love her, she won't be able to do this with me
>I was still at work
>night shift
>cant eat
>cant sleep
my soul has been robbed. I am empty.
help me, Sup Forums

Just, quit the meth. What is bang a gram?

they heat it up so much that it pops, like rock candy

Dude, quit your friends. Not homies.

Never, ever say that kind of shit again you autistic cunt

It'll get better it just takes time. Especially that shit with the ex.

I put myself in a bad situation where I got close to a coworker and then we brokeup. Now I have to see her almost every day(going to be even more often) at work until one of the two of us leave it and we don't see each other anymore. I plan on being there another 2 years so it'll be awhile.

>Don't get involved with people at work

It hurts a lot. You'll feel like shit for a while. Other girls will come and go. There's nothing wrong with them but you wont click with them like you did with her. Months and years will pass and you'll wonder if you'll ever find someone like her again.

Meanwhile she's taking a different dick every month.

it's just a woman
jesus fuck

Jealous Sally over here.

beat me to it

hey fag. I did this in college. my life turned out fine. I make like $40k a year, even more since I live with my parents so massively save on rent. I'm 37 and life is great. Don't worry about college it really doesn't matter LIFE EXPERIENCE is what makes it kid.

hell yeah, i want to be all up in wing wang chang's tight asian cooter

but instead they go for sad white boys that probably look like

yeah
> love of my life and soulmate
> love, proper
kek

>soulmate

oh fuck off, there is no such thing. She's a girl. Fucked some shit over summer holiday, think you are in love.

goddamn I hate this time of the year

Ohh! The more you know.

post pics, fuck ex's sister, jizz on daughters ultrasound.

there, fixed everything for you

Stop with the QQ. Yeah, it was a shitty day, but also, shouldn't have gotten stoned dude. Save it for weekends if you can't handle it. Yeah Calc sucks, and I guess they're gonna say that to you (don't know where the fuck you go that considers calc II "lower level").

And you're gonna be working shit jobs for a while; get used to it. You said business engineering, but there's still a chance you'll have to bullshit it up at a shit job when you graduate.

I'm sorry if I seem not so empathetic, but honestly make the best of what you got, cause it's gonna be down hill for a while after you graduate.

injected / bang / slammed

I woke up this morning to a friend sending me a link to my girlfriends dating profile offering hooker services, a thread on here with her nudes, and a phone call to let me know my uncle died.

Your shit day in college ain't shit cunt.

Happened to me twice. I am not a smart man.

North Dakota isn't the midwest

Fucking hell, college is about paying dues, not vacationing from high school. Grow the fuck up, do your work, and spend the rest of your life making more money than the lazy fucks who didn't attend an institute of higher learning. Everything that happens to you is your own.

sorry, wrong shithole. What do you do for a living?

>based fisheries major here
Played with fish inna river for for about 6 hours.
>you faggots will never know this level of happiness.

Reading this thread.. While driving .. Crash .. Damn you op

software engineer

without college, that is pretty impressive. Normaly to into those jobs you need some sort of secondary education. at least to get to the $80k+ jobs

Yeah what Ima have to do , just never wanted to show or make seem like my shit don't stink. Luckily I called later for another job tomorrow , same money , just 50 mins away....

This shit getting you hot?

As long as you're happy. I don't make 120k, but as a workaholic I do miss on some of the finer moments in life.

Thanks for the sympathy dude. I think just konwing someone read it was good enough to sustain me.

This

Lol I'm not white. I'm actually a Guatemalan, I guess she said she didn't care for the way men in her culture acted.

I guess I can see how I started acting like them after some bad shit with my family went down this year (my family straight up disowned me for basically dating her cause they're super conservative right wingers and she's and her family weren't).

I let way too much shit slip through and now here I am. I really lost myself and thought I could open up to her a bit more (maybe too much though guys it wasn't just talking) but I got moody too and I know she didn't like it... I do get what you're saying and I will take your advice. But you know how it is, that doesn't stop me from feeling like shit NOW.... haha

Don't worry it's the meth. How are the shadow people treating you?

Yeah I always was told to stay away from that shit. Thanks for the replay btw, Sorry to hear about your break up dude. That's rough, I couldn't imagine working with my ex (i was literally 3 days away from moving down to see her I was supposed to be there this week cause she said we were gonna work some stuff out but I guess she and I were kinda leading me on. It was a bunch of bullshit).

Either way stay strong, I know I got to too dude...

I don't think you can tell people what to do when you're a fucking junkie man.
Get your fucking act together you piece of shit.

Where were you abroad? Where from?

Sounds a little familiar, but when I was dumped she said
>feels like we're going nowhere
She didn't want to do anything, or make an attempt. Stopped wearing decent clothing and dressed like trailer trash.

She didn't do anything spectacular after, except suck me back into her world every 2 or so years.

Found pics of her once on here and was a little confused. Apparently someone
>made her feel pretty, and wanted.

Who the fuck knows with some of them. They don't know what they want. I wanted her, I wanted to be places with her - she wanted to live in a cave and hide from the world. Now her shit is all over the Internet.

Youre not alone user.

I'm just saying cause life has a lot of variables that are out of iur control. Those are the little things we can do to improve our chances. Good luck fag.

what's your worst find,bre? water corpse? tell us about your worst/most foul experience

Appreciate it queer.

Been fucking my best friend for a while. I love her, she claims to love me but refuses to stop sleeping with other guys. I feel like a worthless cuck because I'm sitting here and don't know what the fuck to do about it. I know i need to end it now, but I've never had better sex, and I'm delusional if i think that i can end the sexual part of our relationship without it affecting our friendship, but i genuinely don't know what i would do without her. She's my world and i hate myself more and more each day for it, not to mention that she is the first girl in 3 years that I've tried to get close to, ever since my last girlfriend tried to kill herself because of me. Can't even sleep around like she does because it feels wrong being with anyone but her, turned down 7 offers so far including 2 threesomes (Not trying to brag, honestly not that attractive or anything, just trying to give perspective). Been threatened to be fired twice in the last week from my shitty ass waiter job, only makes me feel like more of a piece of shit. My mother is threatening to kick me out of my house (18, just graduated) and my other best friend who is supposed to be my roommate is hard core dragging his feet on the whole apartment thing. Only thing that has ever successfully numbed the pain is drugs and i can't even do that because I'm worthless degenerate who is on probation. I won't an hero but sometimes it seems like the best option by far.
>TLDR: my life seems kinda shitty right now even though it's probably not
>go back and read my whinings about the girl
Can you Sup Forumsros give me some advice on the whole girl thing? I'm kinda just stuck in a rut of wanting to man the fuck up but too scared to lose her.

Pic related. It's me and her

Check your fucking privelidge you collosal faggot.
>Uni
>Car
>Money to spare
>Close Family

What are you crying about you faggot?
Maybe it's because you're a faggot?

i'd tell you to quit the meth shit, but we'll probably only get the usual "i can quit.i'm not addicted" kinda of shit answer. it's always the with meth rats.they lie to themselves and everyone else. meth is just a big no no

Worst part is still having to see them even after shit is over with. I'm not a person that prefers to see my exs/talk to them at all anymore if I can help it. I never did it before and I tried it out to see how it was and it wasn't all that great. It wouldn't be bad if we continued to have some kind of sexual relationship since we would have to talk/get along but she called that off after the first time. Now it's just this general awkwardness that I feel and having to be around her stupid ass. Our shift changes are half a year increments so it'll be awhile,

if they're getting into meth,it's over. just get away and find yourself some new friends. it will only get worse

Fuuuucckkk, I had a girl attempt suicide while we were dating. Having her blame it on me, mindfuck. Dude, that aint your fault, even if you were all fucked up, unless you gave her aids or something like that.

I hope you're serious because I posted this while driving

I bet the couch is in some dorm room right now with a blanket on it.

>i think i got my gf prego
im 20 and i came too fast decided to not use protection cuz im an idiot i dont think i came enough in her im fucked boys kill me she doesnt like abortions

you sound like you have a personality disorder or something. did the thought of you being the problem ever cross your mind?

I read it. I cared.

What a coincidence I'd see this thread today of all days...

>Work construction
>Wake up at 6 to go to work
>I feel a fever coming on
>See dude on side of road pushing his car by himself
>Help him
>Get to work 10 mins late because of this
>Get yelled at
>Get sent to clean a job
>2 story house, need to scrape the floors and sweep all of the plaster dust
>Don't have a mask, oh well
>Inhale a shitload of dust, makes my fever feel worse
>End up going out on balcony because I'm coughing too much
>Cough so hard, I throw up
>Clean that up
>Halfway through job, boss says I need to go to a different job to chip walls with a jackhammer
>Get a flat tire on the way
>Change it
>Boss angry when I get to the job, but calms down after I explain
>Fever still getting worse
>Forgot my cooler at last job
>Almost 100 degrees outside (South FL, humid as fuck)
>Oh well, start chipping away
>Blisters on my hands
>When I finally finish, boss calls me and tells me to pick up the planks the asshole painters are using
>They stole them from a different job, and I can see they have our name on them
>Start loading them into my truck
>2 of the painters come around the house and start accusing me of stealing their planks
>Get into a shouting match with them for 5 mins
>Show them my company's name on the planks
>They shut up instantly and return to the back of the house while still talking shit
>Blood is boiling, both because of anger and fever
>Get back to office, unload planks, compressor, all other tools etc.
>Knock-off time, leave for the other job to pick up the cooler I forgot
>It's gone
>Fuck it, drive home
>Take shower
>Take temperature
>102.3
>Sit at computer to play Black Desert Online
>Was training my horse AFK while I was at work to level it up
>Horse is dead, I have no idea why
>Close game, curse god
>Come on Sup Forums
>Shitpost

There ya go. Still probably going into work tomorrow, even though it's probably going to kill me...

You'll be okay, OP.

I know what you mean OP

My day kind of sucked too.
Woke up with my GF blowing me, then when she went to make me breakfast, tells me there's no fucking milk for my coffee!

Sucks to be me man

you are stupid and you are fucked. all you can do is pray to the flying spaghetti monster,you stupid fuck

Yeah my ex texted me the other day just saying she was "praying for me and good morning." and I noped the fuck outta there.

I'm sorry but I can't do the "friend thing" especially after she was probably my closest sexual experience I've had ever.

(We didn't have full on sex but we got close).

She's acting like "Oh you can still be my friend," and I think it's kinda disrespectful. I think she's just trying to keep me around just to torture me for some reason (probably for our one argument we had before our break which turned into a b reak up).

Back to you though dude, like I s aid I can't imagine having to WORK with my Ex, my goodness dude I'd be miserable as fuck.

I wouldn't bank on the sexual realtionship part unless you could really distance yourself from the 'emotional' part of it. I mean I guess I'm kinda a little bitch with that sort of stuff so if you can do it that's cool.

I really don't know if there's any way you could stomach that. I hope for your sake she doesn't start parading around a new bf/lover etc man. I don't wanna rub it in or anything but man that's gotta be rough.

You don't have sauce for that, do you?

>>life turned out fine
>>make 40k a year
>> live with my parents
>>life is great
Lmao

just kill yourself faggot

You gotta put the awkwardness aside and just do your job. No excuses fag. One of my work exes sat next to me. Did my job, felt shitty...but did my job.

Fucking rednecks
Kill yourself, her, and the baby to make sure

What is it then? What was in the deleted post?

your hand is not a person user

We had been together for a while. Closer to her than i had ever been to another person. She goes to france for the summer, comes back and things are different, she ends it, fucks some dude from Her biotech class. We eventually get back together and i cheat on her with a girl from my nursing class. Then she tried to kill herself. Even if it wasn't my fault, it's not like i can act like i had no part in it.

>jizz on daughters ultrasound.
cawk tribute thread for this!

Not everyone is in the same boat. I live with my dad because he can't afford to live alone. But 40K a year is definitely nothing for him to be happy about, I make about that and am 26 and still in school.