Okay Sup Forums let's have a debate is it still illegal to have sex with a 15 16 year old girl if she wants it or says...

Okay Sup Forums let's have a debate is it still illegal to have sex with a 15 16 year old girl if she wants it or says yes??.

Yes.

what's the age of consent in your state or country? is it that or younger, then yes. if not, then no. legality is as simple as google, not a debate.

How did she say it? Like were you drinking or just out? and How old are you boi?

You are allowed to in Germany, if the parents agree

Legality is one thing. You should have asked to debate the morality of such an issue.

That is legal in France

I am 23.

Yes. Lrn2law

NICE TRY FBI GUY

>not having sex with someone at least 25
Why do you faggots want to fuck useless retards?

How did she say it? Like were you guys alone or what? And bigger question is where are you from?

>what's the age of consent in your state.

Its 16.

Hey there normalfag.

German fag here. For me to would be legal if she agrees and is at the age of 14 or older.

If she not agreed than it would depend much on the police's searching up or down the river first.

>How did she say it?.

We were alone having a conversation and she just came out and confessed and said that she liked me and that she wants to have sex with me.

>where are you from?.

The US.

That is what i am technically asking user.

bump

Maybe i should move to Europe kek.

I don't know what you are talking about, i am more of a visual learner, you should post pictures so i can get a better understanding.

Disgusting thread
Reported

That's funny, been re used to many times

>basically asking for cp