When, if ever, is it OK to hit a girl?

When, if ever, is it OK to hit a girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In every circumstance where it would be okay to hit a guy of roughly the same size.

when shes a zombie or tied to something begging you to slap her around

Never only the ass

/thread

gawd bless feminism

Yes when she don't have my money

Hitting anyone is considered assault/battery in most states.

is it ever okay not to hit a girl to show them the error of their ways and improve them as human beings?

When she hits you first with the will of hurting you.

you can't hit a girl like she was a man, only the man of the family can do it. If you're talking about your daughter, gf or wife is your duty as a man to hit and educate her, whenever she deserves to be educated

when she hits you first

Fucking this.

i girl thought i was someone else and started hitting me outside of a club once, told her to stop, didnt stop so I punched her in the tit and she fell over. Apparently i victimized her, even though she was flailing her fist at me.

I think if they hit you, you have all the right to hit back.

Nope.

>for saying something stupid, no
>for throwing a trantrum, no
>for cheating on you, no
>for stealing from you, no
>for lying about you, no
>for drowning your children because she's off her meds, understandable
>for trying to stab you, fuck yes
>for trying to gaslight you, no (she'll use that)
>if she's endangering you, herself, or others, yes
It shouldn't be hard to figure this out. Women aren't sacred. They do fucked up shit sometimes. If someone points a gun at me or someone I care about, you can bet that their gender is the last thing I give a shit about.

When ever you want.

>state

Stupid Americans always thinking they are the only country on the Internet.

Nope, Don't be a bitch. If she's trying to actually fucking take you out sure. But you're clearly a weak cunt if you cant apply a choke.

this pic

I will never hit a girl. A girl deserves to be treated right and respected like a human being. She will realise how much of a respectful gentleman I am and would want to be with me, However, I'd be t best friend and the person she turns to whenever she's sad, and I will finally ask her out so we can happily be together, go to the movies, play vidya together, and have cuddle nights.

To win a girl's heart, you need to respect and love her.

pretty much wnever its okay to hit a man

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

always

Nah, you've just got to be the closest thing to Chad she can delude herself into thinking she can get commitment from.

Anytime said girl is attempting to cause serious harm to myself or others.
If you can't restrain a bitch under any other circumstance you're a weak cunt.
You're also basically a feminist for thinking otherwise.

who cares

when she acts like a man, and hits like a man

Stupid faggots on an American made message board complaining about americans. Fucking dumbass.

> acts like a man
You should be raped for acting like a bitch by that logic.

>when she looks like a man
>when her penis isn't feminine enough

Bitch wants to fight like a man she's gettin knocked da fuck out like a man

Same difference. I could have written "in the Western world" and it still would have been true. It's probably legal in Buttfuckistan or wherever you're from, though.

>Goatfuckistan

Depends who sees it.

I was attacked by a psychotic girlfriend who gave me multiple bruises and a broken rib. She had me by the hair and I had her by the hair and the only strike I did was a knee to the face to get her off me. I ran after that.

Police statements were on my side, and I was reassured by many people that the case wouldn't be seen as domestic violence.

The judge saw it differently. He decided that I used unfair force primarily due to my larger build, and I got 6 months.

Don't test the system.

Anytime that bitch steps to you or yells at you as a man would. Knock her the fuck out when she thinks she can treat you like the bitch.

When she back talks or seems uppity it is recommended.

Yeah just stand outside a club and choke a bitch out. You fucking dense little faggot, I bet you've never been outside from under your rock.

whenever you see one of those bitches

If she is asking for it. I can't tell you how many guys refuse even when I'm begging for it. It's fucked.

kek

Kek

>be copfag
>get dispatched to supermarket for a battery call
>store manager meets us up front and says some woman got punched when she bent down to pick up her shopping basket
>see victim, no injuries
>she says some dude sucker punched her ass cheek when she was bent over, and ran
>no witnesses
>no cameras
>only the tearful sobbing of a frightened woman
>butt punch bandit never found

when they are black

>Sup Forums
>"message" board
>American made

Rolling

God damn I want to be that man.

Any time that bitch back talks you with her sass mouth

Wen she want child support

>Anyone thinking thats a real penis or cum

My oldest sister is 8 years older than me. the middle is a retarded potato hence we had all figths between us.

I swear, if needed, I can knock out everyone being free of gender issues.

What is "strangulation"

It's not what you intend, it's what they take it as. Enjoy your felony.

Gr8 b8 m8

Only if she swings first.

>when they hit you
>when they attack you
>when they attack others unprovoked
>to stop the woman hurting others
>to stop the woman hurting herself
>to protect yur property
>if they do anything genuinely horrible and think their vagina can protect them
>for sex reasons

Holy fucking shit

Never.
Not because she's a woman, but because her strength can never match yours. It's never okay to hit the weaker ones, be it women, girls, children, or pets.
Only a faggot would feel good and powerful beating up the weak.

kek

I really hope you piss Ronda Rousey off some day.

Summer please end soon...

who said choke anyone out you dense fucking retard? You can't even comprehend english let alone stand up for yourself. But you'll hit a bitch a night club...hahahah you're a fucking tosser mate.

This GIF gets better everytime

As apposed to the felony you wouldn't get from hitting said bitch? Are you fucking stupid?

They want equal rights, they practically begging to be hit.

Also, There's a huge difference between a Choke hold and choking somebody you fucking moron.
Good luck being a cuck the rest of your life.

>not realizing simple battery is a misdemeanor at best

Git gud faggot

Depends on the state and the circumstances. In Florida, it's considered strangulation.

Nope, I clearly realise that.
> not realizing in any amercian court restraining a woman will result in far less charges than hitting one.
Git a brain faggot

In florida people also get shot by their dogs. You think anybody cares about fucking florida you useless cunt.

Well, nowadays theyre so wreckless you should probably hit them the moment they inconvenience you

It doesn't matter if you're trying to restrain her or not. If she even hints that your use of a choke impaired her breathing, you're getting a felony. Especially with the "all wymyn are victims" bullshit that's getting thrown around.

It goes something like this:
>landwhale hits you for X reason
>in order to avoid breaking the concrete when she falls post hit, you try and restrain her via choke hold
>she gets short of breath from "muh exercised induced assmuh"
>tells the cops you were choking her, because in any fight with a bitch, they always fucking exaggerate
>you get a felony

Believe me, I see this all the fucking time.

If she starts it.

Always. Might makes right.

kek

Same time it is ok to hit a man, if you are defending

Is that Nathan Fielder?

>When she hits you first with the will of hurting you.
Typical white weakness, take losses before attempting to evem things out. Always results in a loss

this. gender shouldn't make a person a target. but it also shouldn't make them immune.

when they deserve it.

they probably think it's entrapment

feminists ruined your fun.

For you

>When, if ever, is it OK to hit a girl?
the same times that it is OK to hit a man
>self-defense
>mutually consensual sparring

>To win a girl's heart, you need to respect and love her.

WRONG. you have to be interesting first and foremost. hotness comes next.. niceness comes in last.
even hot nice guys have trouble.

being nice will get you nowhere and, in fact, if you are nice but not attractive or interesting, you will be assumed to be 'desperate' (likely accurate too) and will be seen as even lower.

You can kill yourself now, life will only get worse for you.