I HOPE WWIII starts within the next four years because of radical islamists so I could join the Marine Corps before the...

I HOPE WWIII starts within the next four years because of radical islamists so I could join the Marine Corps before the age cut off. Want to go in as a machine gunner(0331) they think it's cool to kill people who can't fight back lets see how they fare against a military trained person with a vengeance against them. Would also feel good af suppressing the fuck out of them with an M240

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DClTg-2BNYI
wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok pal

>I HOPE WWIII starts soon
Stopped reading right there, anyone that honestly thinks this is either a total psycho or just absolutely retarded.

ya man a bird

Okay Fagg go home and play some cod.. fucking civi's...

click on this video youtube.com/watch?v=DClTg-2BNYI

ok pal

240 is a nice weapon to jerk it to, but the saw is better.

Army fag mad af

Let me count the ways,
Lighter
Accurate as fark
Unless you are shooting at an engine block 556 is just fine for human kills
Can easily carry 2-3 300 round drums.

Can pull apart in 13 seconds.

Saw are glorious!

You have no clue what you are talking about. Prob never shot or handled a saw in your life. The saw sucks dick. Thats why lion and wpns companies are getting rid of them and replacing them with IARs

yeah bro xdd FUCK THE MUSLIMS

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

I think it'd be cool if you would just kill you. This earth needs less scum.

>Thats why lion and wpns companies are getting rid of them and replacing them with IARs
Probably more to do with part commonality.

You're so cool man lemme suck dem nuts

ok pal

I just think raidcal islamists deserve to fucking die but who am I to say that, if you're a cool muslim I don't care.

Why wait for WW3? Go join now. Might even help you lose some weight you fat fuck.

Thats exactly why. Takes standard AR mags, every GI carries 6 or 7 depending on SOPs so it makes more sense. Not to mention they are awesome shooters. Saws are garbage. Never liked them. And i carried one for 2 years. They are trash.

wew lad

I did 2 tours of Afghanistan as a Quarter master in the British army.

Our mentality is you are a soldier first before your post.

Was in Helmand province and camp leatherneck during my service, had several confirmed kills and numerous unconfirmed kills, some felling on mopeds between villages.

Killed peoples sons brothers and father, still dosnt sit right with me to this day.

But thats just my 2 pence, I was only 22 at the time.

*amended the post, massive spelling errors.

Wash out, you will quit. Real war veterans don't brag about doing thier fucking job. Wantabe wantabe

this doesn't make any sense you retard

Inb4 Log Specs get angry and tell me I cant count rounds for shit .

I would rather the government pay more than nix our belt-fed saws

Stop your fucking wattpad spam

Go 0311. Much better than 0331. No better job in Marines than rifleman other than scout sniper. I was a rifleman for 7 years. 2 tours