Sam Hyde's music taste is weeabo tier. why does Sup Forums celebrate this fuckup...

Sam Hyde's music taste is weeabo tier. why does Sup Forums celebrate this fuckup? ten dollars says hyde is into cuck secretly and malik obama is actually just a crazy man

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/alienmode
youtu.be/F5SguRrtwPo
youtube.com/watch?v=-SXTIuYzVfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dBJc5WYSbvM
youtube.com/watch?v=v1Sw6Ci-LBo
youtube.com/watch?v=7qdT8DwOnNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rxK1abRYXJo
youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
youtube.com/watch?v=Fn6pNeiBcxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nM9g8ozZyAA
youtube.com/watch?v=emkMdTvg5pU
youtube.com/watch?v=L343dzWizmk
youtube.com/watch?v=ywwml1a_zdg
youtube.com/watch?v=wgT4sjRiLAY
youtube.com/watch?v=YgSSql6MAKo
pastebin.com/MxBUTbPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What does he even like you spaz

pedophile music like autechre and underworld

watch any mde video
hes hypermasculine except his music taste is autistic

that Ideas Man album wasn't too bad if you get rid of all those blatant errape tracks

says the guys who listen to suicidal teenage girl indie rock

Degenerate bands like lightning bolt

for whoevers wondering

last.fm/user/alienmode

Not even ba de
Me like lightning bolt

>last.fm/user/alienmode
pretty good desu

pgood

I've laughed at one MDE thing ever, and it was the thing where he was a cop and gave the guy 21 spits for being disrespectful or something.

Everything else he's done has been either:

1) say that gay people are genetic failures in public and film the reaction, OR

2) do a skit set in a dystopic future where women enslave men and treat them like shit and hope that dressing up like the woman and being a real bitch will work the same as jokes

idk eno and woob are pretty good

he a genius comedian he just has no filter and just intentionally edgy and weird

go to bed sam

Sam Hyde's best stuff is with thankscomputer like Moms, Father Figure and Officer Maggot( the one you were taking about)

you probably have only seen like 5 of his videos. his mirror videos and the videos where he sits at his computer and shits all over the ad agency people/ashton kutcher are the best. also the williamsburg interviews. he was in his prime when he was living with his mom, at peak cynicism and bitterness, and just trashing everything

>genius
pretty generous

its sound like youve seen absolutely none of his vertical videos, which are a huge part of why people like MDE

youtu.be/F5SguRrtwPo

the only thing more cringeworthy than this retard are the autistic Sup Forums teenagers posting about him on reddit as if he's their role model/looking up to him/praising him to a point far beyond fandom

which ones?

Round Bread

it was alright. I chuckled a few times. I honestly don't see why he got a show. hat are your favorites, sam?

dude, it was satire. albeit it wasn't very good but he was clearly not sincere

these are some of the better ones imo

youtube.com/watch?v=-SXTIuYzVfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dBJc5WYSbvM
youtube.com/watch?v=v1Sw6Ci-LBo
youtube.com/watch?v=7qdT8DwOnNQ

also this isn't a vertical video but it makes me laugh
youtube.com/watch?v=rxK1abRYXJo

I like sam but I think he's more funny to me in theory than he is in practice

It's funny to talk about things he's done but I can't get into actually watching his shit

his iq is 165

>not a fan of sam hyde, franku, idubbz, dunkey
>likes h3h3
am i broken

h3h3 is the worst of all of those all he does is make dumb noises

some classics

youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
youtube.com/watch?v=Fn6pNeiBcxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nM9g8ozZyAA
youtube.com/watch?v=emkMdTvg5pU
youtube.com/watch?v=L343dzWizmk
youtube.com/watch?v=ywwml1a_zdg
youtube.com/watch?v=wgT4sjRiLAY

i seriously don't understand how anyone over the age of 16 likes h3h3

i don't understand how anyone over the age of 16 likes any of those 2bh

The cough makes his humor sophisticated.

I too am mature and enjoy mature things as adults do

well i like h3h3 so i guess im not THAT mature

The second one had me really laughing. even so, how did adult swim give him show. aside from teh le random lels xD

issis gook food?

>how did adult swim give him show. aside from teh le random lels xD

Apparently Nick pestered the Adult Swim execs for years before they gave them some money to produce some higher-quality videos (I believe Ideas Man was the result of this, among other things), and they liked the stuff so they greenlit the show.

frank isnt actually a bigotted faggot, he's just not a thin skinned pissbaby and has a penchant for offensive humor. can't really get a read on dunkey as a person but his comedy is in the same league. h3h3 is shit. don't watch idubbz.

Sam Hyde is literally just an autistic perpetually-triggered Sup Forums bitch who's angry at the world for daring to address problems not specific to the straight white male. Fuck him and everyone who thinks and behaves like him.

also his "humor" isn't funny at all

unsurprisingly full of plebeian music

dunkey is cool

youtube.com/watch?v=YgSSql6MAKo

you sound like a real barrel of laughs

you gonna have potlucks in your apartment with the rest of your friends and act like you're 40 huh

>Sam Hyde sucks
okay
>Frank is good

btw you don't know what you're talking about regarding Sam

Would a "Sup Forums bitch" write this?

pastebin.com/MxBUTbPg

he's just a butthurt non white who cant handle something not being meant for him

frank was never really that funny
dunkey is harmless
h3h3 could be worse but is basically just a less produced jontron
never gonna bother with idubbz

i cant read hyde--the dude is clearly not stupid but he parrots some pretty dumb shit on twitter in the name of redpilling and defends people like alex jones. unless it's all a twisted facade, i dont think i can truly get a read on that man.

his stuff is pretty funny though

sorry, i've yet to meet anyone who isn't a teenager that finds h3h3 funny

its the same demographic of people that use twitch chat memes elsewhere on the internet

>lolol conservatards so dumb my professor told me so

literally who

and if you don't feel like reading the whole thing:

>Nobody expects you to man-up enough to actually put the Xbox controller down and scrape together some dignity, but the least you could do is take your greasy, Cheeto-dust covered hands off the Samsung Galaxy Tab, and fall back with the “I’m-the-next-Stephen-Colbert-look-at-this-highly-charged-weapon-of-mass-laffs-I-just-unleashed” commentary, at least while people are camping in a freezing, shitty, New-York-shit-hole park, petitioning (partially on your behalf) the powers-that-be to exercise a modicum of compassion as they are reaming us all in the ass with a serrated Rambo knife.

>If you’re morally OK with Big Pharma and The Life of 27 Tortures, you’re a degenerate; if you don’t believe that it’s happening to you Right Now, you’re slow; if you don’t care, or if you pretend to not care because your dipshit kounter-kulture friends made you socially afraid of honest expression, then the enemy has succeeded in making it all look like a pile of meaningless and impossible-to-untangle abstractions that don’t affect you, and you’re more of an idiot child than the “jocks” you still fantasize about digitally humiliating, three whole years after you graduated.

?And if you think the right thing to do is sit on the sidelines and fire off smarmy witticisms from a safe, comfortable distance, you are a disgusting person on a level that is not even linguistically feasible. You deserve no pity, and it is a waking tragedy that you are still allowed to broadcast your cute little jibes and sneers through any electronic medium, before you start to take a hard look at the threadless.com-clad wreck of an adult male in the mirror and seriously rethink your “life”.

not what i meant by that all but thanks

>am white
>am straight

I bet you're gonna call me a cuck next huh

Why would you mention that you're straight

all this coming from a man who harassed a man on the phone during a live podcast over a paranoid delusion :^)

>muh harassment
>:^)

die

if all conservatards had the same reading comprehension as you do, you wouldn't need a professor to tell you that they're retarded