how do you explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

medalspercapita.com/#medals-per-capita:2016
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/70211340/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

remove us from your nonsense

USA has more medals per capita than the EU

we won't ever let you go m8

After your inevitable mind changing and the cancellation of the Brexit we'll fuck you up

false

this is really is embarrassing guys. cmon.

U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E. U.S.E.

>he thinks he's going to leave the EU when almost all MPs, judges, civil servants, BBC presenters, academics and young people are against it

top kek

Of course it would be made by a Spaniard.

>Brexit date will always be put off from time to time until finally, all the old people are death
>they do another vote and it's suddenly about 80% to 20% against Brexit
>GB stays in the EU

get fucked, isle monkeys, you are here forever

That's a beautiful image hans, thanks for sharing it

Per capita is dumb it should be Per athletes sent

What about team sports?

It would fuck the stats

But that's way dumber.

athletes aren't "sent" by countries, they qualify because they are better than their competitors

Ebin
Now make one for CIS too

So the host team would be the worst?

Isn't that thing on the flag the symbol of the holy roman empire? Are you really just byzantine orthodox christians?

medalspercapita.com/#medals-per-capita:2016

Don't countries have their athletes limited? I feel like in some sports only two Americans could make it or something because they couldn't have more than two qualify from the same country

>Europe
>A single country
Merkel please

Yeah. And then you have team sports that are limited to 1 medal per country... except EU could potentially get 3.
It's not really representative but hey, it's your fault for memeing per capita to death.

maybe they should've voted then

>implying voting matters in EU countries
Referendums that go against intelligentsia, especially against EU, have been ignored in the past, this one will be no different.

please remove Britain from this EU tally.

You may keep the Scotish ones, continental cucks.

>Putting your trust in Unelected out of tuch with reality bureaucrats.

Seems like the smart thing to do.

I never implied it was a good thing, it's just how things are m8.

team = 1 athlete

this image was made before you had a single gold.

asia beats EU in the continent rankings.

How fucked would Scotland be if they were able to break away from England and stay in the EU? I imagine they'd end up like Greece in a decade or so.

I'd much rather have 0 medals than be part of the EU

>Day 6

No

go away Beppe

They talk about Muh Freedome, but the second they get it they want to give it away to the EU.
It's a little funny but sad.

What about the dancing horses? Surely they are athletes in their own right?

How are defining out of touch? Anybody who disagrees with you?

>and stay in the EU
probably wouldn't happen without a rule change, countries like spain would indefinitely block their admission. But changing the rules also needs unanimous member agreement so that wouldn't happen either

do they get the medal though?

That feel when if you add all south america medals yet we would below Hungary and some others asian nations.

Only leftcucks care about EU. You're not a leftcuck right?

t. no borders cuck

You don't seriously believe that, do you?
EU is first and foremost a free market zone, and nobody profits from it more than large corporations.

>trying to include us and claim British success

ISN'T IT FUNNY

they tend to do little but live in expensive communities in belgium with their +7000€ monthly eurowages, pampered all year by lobbyists and in summer they get sent a few weeks to the spanish coast to 'learn languages'. They live like kings, all paid by the eurotaxpayers. Now compare this to the average eurofaggot and you'll understand how out of touch they are

Reminder that Ausfailians raged for 350 posts at 1 shitposter:
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/70211340/

And governments.

Government officials, sure, the governments themselves not really.

What if they had an EU made of Australias instead of Slovakias?

They live in a separate world from the rest of us.
Everything payed for them, and live in high luxury.
They only ever interact with other EU officials, and know nothing of everyday living for the ordinary man.

They live in this Bubble of there own creation, and could not care less about the ones that don't live in it.

Because of this they are massively out of tuch with every day people struggling to get by

he facking blew ya out, mate

Yes, this. Anyway, I already live in a country fucked by the government, I can understand the feeling of see everything struggling around and don't understand what's happening because some idiots that work for the rich with the money of the poor.

> Instead of championing their own country, the foreign hordes just post about Yankeeland

It honestly cheers me up, everyday. Thanks Sup Forums!

I remember an article about rich people who live on top of buildings in shitty BR cities (they use helicopters to get around), and that one lady who said she liked when there were gunfights in the streets below, because it looked like fireworks.
Ivory towers are real.

>its a shitty bait turned brexit debate thread

>europe literally need to try and claim us to try and claim dominance
Anglosphere is the dominant one and everyone knows that

you should have more replies on how retarded that statement was
You are lucky that no one saw your post or even took the time out to reply