We faked the moon landing. Prove me wrong

We faked the moon landing. Prove me wrong

Why would I argue with a retard?

Because you've been lied too

yeah and the best way of fake all is to build a giant rocket and call the press

Prove it was faked.

they faked a lot more than that.

Prove it wasn't faked

You can bounce a laser off the receiver they left.

Op's dick is fake. Prove me wrong.

We landed on the moon prove me wrong

No.
Prove it was faked. That's how scientific inquiry worked. Ass.

We saw the rocket fly off, and the footage of it happening, do we not?

Sources?

This. I did this in college.

Engineering at its finest

This you fucking moontards

/thread

That was faked too

The Soviet Union stole the moon in 1967 and replaced it with a counterfeit moon. They are storing the real moon at a secure facility in Siberia.

Murrican's landed on the fake moon.

Easy... this experiment would have been impossible to conduct on earth in 1971

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDp1tiUsZw8

Trip dubs tells truth

And I have obtained leaked footage of the moon accidentally breaking free of its enclosure.

>we
So what exactly did you do?

Fag

Like the holocaust.

That response pretty much sums up OPs intelligence. Really lousy troll, no one can actually fall for the "over retarded poster" façade.

Aerial view of Area 51...
Taken yesterday ...
In black and white...
By a drone ...

Nigga, are you under the impression the Russians can fit this shit in a building?

And the earth is flat too

/thread
mars rovers are really just taking pictures of northern canada.

>can bounce laser off the moon...
Well i can bounce a laser off Uranus have we been there ...

>too
Okay

The burden of proof lies on the one making the claim. You claim it was faked. So prove it.

We get it, you don't want to do that report due tomorrow about the moon landing. It's a bit late to be trying to write it off now though, you should get some sleep.

Big day at school tomorrow.

/Religious debates

We have absolutely no motivation for faking it.

Well we know that...

Boy... If you don't....

We had plenty of motivation for faking it. The Soviet Union successfully put a man in space and an orbiting satellite before America did. We couldn't afford to lose the space race.

Having said that, we didn't fake it. We put a goddamn man on the moon. I met 'ol Mr. Armstrong once. He lived just a short distance from me.

Dude was kind of a prick though, especially in his old age. He hated talking to people.

How about a non existant space race that earns billions... bit like setting up a fake war effort with false information to earn trillions...

Considering we also had to have built a massive rocket thats was at least capable of making the trip, why would we have faked it? To save on catering?

We didn't fake it. I didn't say we did, I said we had a reason to at a basic level.

Building a dummy rocket to leave orbit before discreetly falling back to earth in the ocean with ABSOLUTELY no one noticing would have been dumb.

We went to the moon. Most of the people that believe otherwise either didn't graduate high school or haven't made it there yet.

NASA are the first to claim they did, and their proof is questionable at best.

No, it isn't questionable. You just don't want to see proof because if you don't have a conspiracy to believe in, and the world really is as officials and governments say it is, it makes the entire aspect and prospect of life advancing past It's current stage on Earth as null in your mind. You don't see facts, only what you want to see.

It is true that NASA exhibited an unusually large amount of competence with Apollo 11 that hasn't really been seen before or since.

Easiest way to tell that we went to the moon is that Russia hasn't denied it. If Russia thinks we went, we probably went. If they suspected we lied, they would've gone by now to prove it.

It be cheaper to go to the moon just saying at least back when the moon landing happened

China, India, Japan, the EU and The Soviet Union, when it existed, all had/have independent lunar probes and/or landers independent of NASA. Additionally, many non-nationalist and independent citizens and civilians have proven the lunar site by means of lasers and high powered Earth and space based imaging tools.

You can see the landing site. 3d topographical renderings of the moon by independent researchers show the surface looks identical to in the lunar landing photos. There is more evidence supporting the landing than could be posted in a single thread on Sup Forums and the supporting evidence that it DIDN'T happen is you saying 'no it didn't.'

the /thread of all /threads

Pretty much. And even more so han Russia supporting the claim from their own research and observations, the Soviet Union even backed up the claim.

That's pretty much a 100%

There is one piece of incontrovertible proof that the landings were real: the lighting. Literally not physically possible to replicate in a studio or anywhere on Earth for that matter. There is one light source and that source can only create those shadows by being extremely far away (regardless of how bright it is, or any clever positioning, etc.)

Who cares? Checkem

So close, buddy. Should have waited a fraction of a second longer.

The lighting is always so amazing in the lunar photos. I often wonder and try to imagine how it would look to be standing on the Lunar Surface during the day, staring out at the Earth in the distance. Must be awe inspiring.

Also, the iconic "flag is waving" photo. I love that photo, and think the people who say that are the dumbest of the dumb. If a multi billion dollar endeavor was intended to be faked and plastered for generations, they would have made the flag from polyurethane or something similar so it didn't move during fake filming.

It wasn't waving, it was crumpled and folded during transport. It is just sitting naturally at that point, due to no atmosphere.

Good pic though.

That's not how gets work.

>Your Mind At Work

Russians can build really big buildings.

everything is bigger and better in russia

Except the economy.

what the fuck is this?

Read the file name.